Excuse me. Um, would it be alright if I pee in front of you?

11 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Maybe - and we'll never know, so just wild speculation...

Maybe her friends had all looked towards the row of guys at the wall and said 'Urgh, no way, we can't go over there, there's guys pissing' and her replying along the lines of 'well I'm not wetting myself which is a real possibility if I wait another minute'

Or perhaps a slightly tipsy dare - 'Ten bucks if you pop a squat right next to that guy over there'

Either way an amazing event.  And I may be in the minority of thinking that moments like that are perhaps best just left as they are, without creeping her out by asking for a phone number or following up. 

I had considered the possibility that it was a dare. But I think it was more likely that she had to go NOW. And would do so with or without her friend's assistance. The way she approached me was so sincere. There was just something about her mannerisms. The overwhelming impression I got was that she viewed me as another girl. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Similar vibe to @Albionis’s girl peeing in the pool 

Yes, I noticed the similarities. I think the main difference was the girl in his scenario was reserved. Whereas, the girl in my situation was confident. She just didn't want anyone to see her peeing (besides me).

• Agree 1

I think it was a nice thing to do.

Don’t get me wrong it is pretty hot but I think it’s a kind thing to do to give someone some cover or be their lookout when they are relieving themselves outside.

I hope the girl is doing great as well. 

• Agree 2

Mother and daughter squatting between cars in Manhattan. The daughter, mid 20's and mom had just exited a bar and were rather loaded as I casually strolled by at midnight, taking my time of course.  They said nothing to me but the younger one called the older one Mom.

I could hear the merry patter of their streams and caught a sharp whiff of heated female pee, but that could have just been the neighborhood.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, checkmate3579 said:

Did you take care of this hardon right away or did you wait until later?

Unfortunately, I had to wait a long time to take care of it. You KNOW that was the first thing I did after I got home!

• Hot 1
13 minutes ago, checkmate3579 said:

Seeing a woman pee does that to me instantly. Gives fond memories for future wanks too. With my steady girlfriend who's wet positive we like start off in the toilet and usually end up on the bed, but not always as she;s a very oral person.

I was lucky that she approached me when I was at the end of my piss (as in the last drops stage). Because I was at full mast by the end of her question.

• Hot 3
On 8/6/2022 at 6:51 PM, bungholio69 said:

I think it was a nice thing to do.

Don’t get me wrong it is pretty hot but I think it’s a kind thing to do to give someone some cover or be their lookout when they are relieving themselves outside.

I hope the girl is doing great as well. 

Even if I didn't have a pee fetish, I'm pretty sure I would have guarded her anyway. I'm that kind of dude. I have held the hair of many vomiting girlfriends over the years (not at the same time, mind you).

• Love 4