First pee experience

Do you remember the first time you got to try a golden shower or drinking pee etc.

For me it was a Saturday in 2017 I was away on the other side of the state for a party when a girl i was seeing at the time was messaging me from back home saying she wanted to try a golden shower. (We had been talking about it previously) 

We decided that Sunday would be the day and I made the 6 hour drive back home Sunday morning. As I was driving she sent me a video of her peeing and playing with herself.  When I arrived home she was waiting for me at my house.
I was so excited I went down on her straight away! We then got in the shower where she knelt down and held me. I started Peeing peeing all over her tits and then she directed the stream into her mouth! 
after I was finished she sucked me clean and changed positions where she started peeing her panties onto my chest. 
I’d never tasted pee but was so keen to and started sucking the fabric while she was still peeing which made her cum hard! 

Thanks for reading 😊

• Hot 3
4 hours ago, Stephen94 said:

Do you remember the first time you got to try a golden shower or drinking pee etc.

For me it was a Saturday in 2017 I was away on the other side of the state for a party when a girl i was seeing at the time was messaging me from back home saying she wanted to try a golden shower. (We had been talking about it previously) 

We decided that Sunday would be the day and I made the 6 hour drive back home Sunday morning. As I was driving she sent me a video of her peeing and playing with herself.  When I arrived home she was waiting for me at my house.
I was so excited I went down on her straight away! We then got in the shower where she knelt down and held me. I started Peeing peeing all over her tits and then she directed the stream into her mouth! 
after I was finished she sucked me clean and changed positions where she started peeing her panties onto my chest. 
I’d never tasted pee but was so keen to and started sucking the fabric while she was still peeing which made her cum hard! 

Thanks for reading 😊

Which of you first came up with the idea to try it? 

2 hours ago, acidnudy said:

That must have been amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Unfortunately, I don't have anyone to share this with 😞

One day you will because we live in the future. And the future is full of possibilities!

• Love 1