Men Peeing in "Naughty" Places

We have many videos here of men pissing in a variety of places.  Some, of course, are purposely "naughty" places, but some guys have been caught short and don't want to spend the next couple of hours with pissed pants.  I theorize that this happens more with men than with women.  Why, you ask?

Men feel that they have more options, and they do, but only up to a point. (They forget that being seen with dick out in public can get you charged with a sex crime, and that can follow you for the rest of your life.)

Men don't always plan as carefully women.  They drink more fluids and don't think ahead as to where and when they can piss it out.  There are many videos of guys in the back seat of a car drinking beer and bursting for a piss.

Men are more likely than women to believe they can hold it until later.  In some cultures, men are expected to hold their bladders longer than women.  It's the macho thing to do.  It's a demonstration of their masculine strength.

There are rarely long lines for the men's room, so they figure they can put off pissing until the last minute and march right in.

Older men can have prostate issues.  They can't fully empty their bladders and they can't hold it like they used to.

I'm sure there are more reasons........

• Like 2

I was wondering about that recently, whether men just don’t plan ahead as much as women do. Because they don’t care and expect that there’s some place to pee wherever they are, either a toilet or a more naughty place, like you mentioned. 

My upbringing made me rather paranoid about having to pee when there’s no (good) opportunity, but over the years I’ve heard quite a few men say that they really avoid having to pee while on the train (usually not the cleanest toilets..), which suggests that there is at least some planning going on 🤔

• Hot 2
On 8/2/2022 at 1:20 PM, Spectator9 said:

We have many videos here of men pissing in a variety of places.  Some, of course, are purposely "naughty" places, but some guys have been caught short and don't want to spend the next couple of hours with pissed pants.  I theorize that this happens more with men than with women.  Why, you ask?

Men feel that they have more options, and they do, but only up to a point. (They forget that being seen with dick out in public can get you charged with a sex crime, and that can follow you for the rest of your life.)

Men don't always plan as carefully women.  They drink more fluids and don't think ahead as to where and when they can piss it out.  There are many videos of guys in the back seat of a car drinking beer and bursting for a piss.

Men are more likely than women to believe they can hold it until later.  In some cultures, men are expected to hold their bladders longer than women.  It's the macho thing to do.  It's a demonstration of their masculine strength.

There are rarely long lines for the men's room, so they figure they can put off pissing until the last minute and march right in.

Older men can have prostate issues.  They can't fully empty their bladders and they can't hold it like they used to.

I'm sure there are more reasons........

I've never known of a conscious man pissing himself. The few men I know who've had accidents were passed out.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I was wondering about that recently, whether men just don’t plan ahead as much as women do. Because they don’t care and expect that there’s some place to pee wherever they are, either a toilet or a more naughty place, like you mentioned. 

My upbringing made me rather paranoid about having to pee when there’s no (good) opportunity, but over the years I’ve heard quite a few men say that they really avoid having to pee while on the train (usually not the cleanest toilets..), which suggests that there is at least some planning going on 🤔

I've never known of an adult male planning ahead or considering the lack of toilets. Generally speaking, the idea of there being someplace we can't pee doesn't cross our minds. Men from all walks of life pee in bottles all the time for practical reasons. Perhaps this lack of facilities is a concern of children? 

It also took me some time to be relaxed about peeing outside (in my early teens). From what I've read from you (or perhaps I'm confusing your accounts with another user's) we had similar upbringings. And I would wager that our pee fetishes developed for the same reasons.

I've never been on a train. However, I would imagine these men are reluctant to pee on board because of not wanting to be in contact with filthy door handles, faucets, foul smell, etc. The same reason most people hate porta potties. I doubt it matches the concerns women have. Such as the fear of making contact with a filthy seat. Or a door that won't lock properly.

22 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I've never known of an adult male planning ahead or considering the lack of toilets. Generally speaking, the idea of there being someplace we can't pee doesn't cross our minds. Men from all walks of life pee in bottles all the time for practical reasons.

Au contraire ... I plan ahead all the time, just for the opposite reason.  I know that I'm planning to pee somewhere naughty and the lack or availability of facilities is part of the planning.  I have no interest in or intention to wet myself, I always plan to pee on a floor, chair, etc., so deliberately choosing a place with no facilities means I have to be inventive and actively searching for options.

And I don't pee in bottles, either.  Where's the fun in that?  😂

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I think men can physically hold as long if they want to or have to, just most of us can't be bothered  😃 also most of us are pussies when it comes to pain compared to women so we give in sooner 🤣

Edited by mickymoist
  • Agree 1

There is an age factor involved...    or more accurately that thing where a lot of young guys seem to be able to hold for hours.

In my case though, the difference between 'I could go' and 'I've got to go now' can be a couple of minutes.  Partly that (so the media says) can be down to an enlarged prostate, but also down to certain drink products containing caffeine or other chemicals.   Sometimes can be fun, other times (like when trying to drive somewhere) can be a downright nuisance - mostly when my wife is with me, who isn't into pee and certainly not into my outdoor peeing.

• Agree 1
19 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

I notice my male friends are almost completely unable to hold it the minute they need to piss. They often go from "I need to pee" to pissing on the nearest tree because they can't wait a second longer. I think men can't hold as long as women because they are used to just peeing where ever when ever. Women are used to holding it for a more appropriate place.

I suspect that your male friends know they have to pee at an earlier time and don't verbalize it, and they hold it until it gets too urgent to ignore.  

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 6:34 PM, Takashi96 said:

I've never known of a conscious man pissing himself. The few men I know who've had accidents were passed out.

I can't ever see myself pissing my pants. No matter how desperate I am to pee, when I am out in public, I  am always able to find somplace to piss...an alley, a bush, a tree, a vacant property, and yes, even behind or between cars on a parking lot. At home, I can pee in the yard, if need be.

• Agree 1