New guy from Japan

Hi there!

This is a global community and as such I've talked to everyone around the world, but I don't know that I've talked to anyone in Japan before! 

Welcome! I enjoy peeing wherever i want too (in theory that is; my actual experiences are limited 😔) so you will, indeed, fit in. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Karuhowashere said:

Hi everyone, finally decided to make an account on here after lurking for ages. I'm a 19 year old student from Tokyo and I love peeing wherever I want (so I guess I'll fit in here lol). I'll be posting pictures and videos soon, but if anyone wants to talk I'm happy to. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome Karuhowashere!

I look forward to hearing about your experiences with this fetish from a Japanese perspective!

• Like 1

Welcome! 

I’ve never been to Japan - maybe some day - but I understand Japan has a unique culture around bathing, with such things as hot springs and bathtubs kept permanently warm and full, with people showering before they get into the tub. If you have any stories around bathing and pee, there are people around here* who would enjoy reading about that

* me, for starters

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

Welcome! 

I’ve never been to Japan - maybe some day - but I understand Japan has a unique culture around bathing, with such things as hot springs and bathtubs kept permanently warm and full, with people showering before they get into the tub. If you have any stories around bathing and pee, there are people around here* who would enjoy reading about that

* me, for starters

Yes we do have different ideas about bathing you're right. I have some stories about public onsens that people might like, ill post them soon!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1