(Semi) challenging myself: desperately peeing on the balcony.

27 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Definitely, yes 😳 I drank a lot of water before and held it in pretty much as long as I could since I intended it to be a ‘just this one time’-event. 

There are hardly any neighbors who can see onto our balcony but I still felt too self-cautious too film myself naked the entire time. I didn’t stop peeing in between (with my skirt down) though.. ☺️ 

As someone who’s main focus is desperation. I very much appreciated the post. The sigh of relief at the end got me going. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

After my previous adventure I felt like having a little less scary pee, but with some more for you to see 😉😚 

I’ve peed on my partners balcony before, and so did he (he knows about my pee fetish and is cool with it, just not into it himself), but I’m pretty sure that he wouldn’t think that it’s a good idea to empty my full bladder there on a regular basis. So.. I don’t. I do get a bit creative while watering the plants every now and then and I’ve let out spurts of pee while sunbathing or just for fun. Last night we had some pretty heavy rain though so I decided that I could get away with a full pee for once.. 🤫

Our neighbors’ door was open but I could see that he wasn’t sitting on his balcony. I just hope that he didn’t notice any hissing sounds or me moaning in relief 😳🙈

https://www.erome.com/a/o4HccF2J

Wonderful! I love the stop / start peeing and your little sighs and moans ❤️ - they make it a special video. Thanks!

32 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Because it felt so fucking good 🫣

That's why we do what we do. Glad it felt good, and I'm sure you'll have more stories for us soon because you know you want to do it again. 

• Agree 1

@LetMeWatch - Your comment from an hour ago has been removed, but is still visible to staff. 

Please read site rules, and particularly rules 3 & 9.  We as a site will not tolerate negative posts, particularly those criticising a member’s post or asking for more content than they have chosen to post. 

Please think before typing.