My sightings and experiences

45 minutes ago, Good Man said:

amazing story,
why don't you take the picture?

We have a site rule against ‘begging for content’.  Maybe that’s a bit strong - but a member had chosen to share just as much as they wish to.

Celebrate what’s written - because it’s their experience.  Don’t make it seem like there’s some shortfall. 

• Agree 4
37 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We have a site rule against ‘begging for content’.  Maybe that’s a bit strong - but a member had chosen to share just as much as they wish to.

Celebrate what’s written - because it’s their experience.  Don’t make it seem like there’s some shortfall. 

ok

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, EMJCP7 said:

I got a drop of her pee off a leaf it it was quite salty and nice.

Love your attention to detail in your descriptions. You're very brave and adventurous to taste fresh pee off the ground. I prefer to get mine directly from the source but I do think what you do is very hot and would love to watch you do it.

You mention seeing other items on the ground where people relieve themselves.  On bike rides I take through parks here there are several places where people pee and have sex where there are used condoms, panties, tissues discarded.  I feel the urge to whip it out and piss on those items when I find them, and usually leave a load of sperm on them as well.

• Like 1
On 7/31/2022 at 6:35 PM, EMJCP7 said:

I did take a picture of the first lady and was going to post it Monday but it was more than 5mb so couldn't upload it. 

Nice one.   It is always incredibly difficult to get pictures of people peeing in these kinds of situations, so you have done well to do so.  I have seen many girls peeing but only a handful that I've managed to snap a poor quality shot of.   You will have that as a reminder of the experience and if you do decide to share (no pressure), then you should be able to resize it down to a smaller size to upload.   Any photo editing software should have that facility and another trick is to email the photo to yourself.  Your email client normally asks what size you want to send the photo at, giving you the opportunity to reduce it.

• Like 1