changed in my friends car

My last job provided buses to work provided we lived “on campus” anyway i had told my boss that i had bladder trouble and had to sometimes go change in the restroom. I knew my time there was temporary anyway because I could only do up to a year and had signed up for 8 months. My boss told me I could use the restroom whenever I needed to and could take as long as i needed, (they were very kind) i pretty much wore diapers the entire time I worked there. I made some great friends who knew i wore diapers but didn’t know the real reason. During my time there i wet my diaper many times at work and a few times on the bus and when out with friends but I had always wanted to pee inside someone else’s car and I finally got the perfect opportunity one day. My friends and i all did afternoon shift so we decided to go to lunch at one of the hotels nearby. I always wore a tranquility all through the night adult diaper and waterproof pants over them so i was sure I wouldn’t leak. Im in the passenger seat of one of my friends car and traffic was stopped like a parking lot, i told my friend that I would hold it as long as I could but i was wearing my diaper if I couldn’t hold it, she understood and told me she wouldn’t be mad at me if I had an accident, about 2 minutes later i let go peeing hard into my diaper it was loud. I apologized a lot and she said it was ok, I told her it was so full that if i sat down it would for sure leak. She asked if I had a spare diaper I could change into and i told her i did and then she said she didn’t really care that much about her car because it was a hail damage buy and if i needed to change in the backseat I could. I pulled my pants off so that while climbing over the center console if i leaked it wouldn’t be in my pants. I got into her backseat and pulled my plastic pants down and found that my diaper had torn in the process of climbing into the backseat so the gel was everywhere in my plastic pants and pee was still kinda present. She told me she wasn’t going to watch me change so i got my backpack and pulled out a publix bag and put the diaper in it, I scooped up the large chunks of absorbent gel and threw them into the bag and threw the small ones in the back underneath the backseat, I also squirted a little pee on the flood but not enough to be heard. I then took my plastic pants off too because they had pee and gel in then, drained the pee onto the floor scooped the gel out onto the floor too, at this point my friend who still didn’t know just how messy this change was going asking how i was doing (i had been back there for about 5-7 minutes which is a long time for a diaper change) i told her that it was going good and i was almost done. I put my new diaper on and turned the plastic pants inside out and wiped them onto the back of her seat to dry them. I then turned them the right way and put them back on, i thanked her and asked what yo do with the bag and she said theres a trash can outside the restaurant. We finally got to our off-ramp like 20 minutes later and met our other 3 friends who were waiting in the parking lot, they saw me carrying the plastic bag but didn’t say anything because they didn’t want to embarrass me. 

this is my second time posting, I don’t have a ton of pee experiences probably 30-40 total but ill post them as I remember them. 

• Hot 1