Hey! Birthday piss is officially tonight!

If it were me in this situation, I would do the following:

1.) Get drunk. Not stupidly drunk but enough to keep the pee flowing

2.) Rent out that hotel. Not a motel, but a reasonably priced hotel. Even better if they take forms of payment that aren't credit cards

3.) Get to the hotel, maybe it has an elevator. Wear something loose, go to the elevator, and just let rip all over the walls

4.) Drink more, get to your room. If you have to pee, find somewhere to sit on. Perhaps the heater. Let it loose from the heater to the floor, and maybe on some of the sheets too.

5.) I would think about going to a nice bar. One with dim lights. Talk to a waiter, strike up a conversation. Let it out in small spurts under the table. Don't wear any panties.

6.) Hotel again. Sit on the edge of the bed (or something) and piss into the mattress.

Well - Happy Birthday to you!!!

Just reading your profile and the description above and it sounds like we might be on the right track.  As it's a special occasion though, I agree we need to up things a gear or two.

Firstly I agree with the suggestions of keeping your hydration levels up and perhaps alcohol too - just enough to take the edge off any nerves and to keep you hydrated (you don't sound the nervous type, but you are going to be a little beyond your normal comfort zone).

Then as it's your birthday, I suggest you should treat yourself a little -  perhaps an ad-hoc Thai massage, making sure your bladder isn't bursting, but full enough to feel the pressure or maybe something more gentle like a facial (calm down guys reading this, I mean beauty therapy) or having your nails done - all whilst feeling full of course.  How about buying a new outfit for the evening, some new underwear that doesn't have to be expensive but makes you feel special and perhaps a leather (faux?) skirt that you could potentially wet whilst stood in a bar and it would be entirely your secret.  

You don't tell us whether you're going to be out alone, with a bunch of friends or perhaps with someone special?  If you have someone who shares your kink and is special to you then perhaps they should give you an extra special golden present - and it's your call as to whether it is indeed better to give or receive.

Other than that - we have a Live Action Thread within the Real Pee Experiences topic...   Why don't we all throw you a party.  The way that works is that anyone online at the time, with national zones permitting, will encourage, suggest ideas and so on whilst you enjoy the build up, release and who knows what more with you.  You post that you're online and hopefully some of the people who've seen this thread will be there to lend a hand.

Thats like the most unusual but yet one of the best birthday treats anyone ever awarded themselves with, i like that idea. Maybe something like this for inspiration:

Entrances without cameras

Hallways and staircases of appartment buildings where you could maybe pee down from the top floor and let it rain

Doormats

Under your hotel bed

In those lounge areas in a hotel where they have a couch and a little table in each floor

Public restrooms

A little dressing room pee (clothes, floor,..)

Just drink enough (water), be careful after all and have fun!

• 5 months later...
On 7/29/2022 at 5:54 AM, goldenprincess333 said:

hey everyone! so this might sound a little weird but for my birthday, as someone with a watersports fetish, I wanted to allow myself to urinate somewhere really really special. i really want to know your recommendations! i am aiming for something public, and I am thinking about possibly renting out a hotel and marking it, or maybe I should just have fun at home? but the problem is already have so much fun at home. just last week, i rushed home from work and was purposefully holding for over 3 hours. i had planned an idea for home. i ended up sitting on my kitchen table, letting go a huge gush of yellow piss all over the countertops and floor. after about thirty seconds of flooding I aimed to cover more of the countertops, and cupped handfuls of piss and dropped it over my body, rubbing it into my tits. after that I pissed down my stairs, which were very high up the sounds were absolutely beautiful. and on Monday I went outside and because I live in such a secluded area I spread my legs and pissed completely naked with my legs closed, feeling it gush over my body. 

I've pretty much pissed everywhere I possibly could and I'm desperate for any ideas. please help! and if anyone wants to message me and discuss more I'm super, super free tonight 

This just wow wish you could let go around me  xx