The story that started it all

12 minutes ago, peefan1000 said:

Hi Keri. Great story. sounds like she wanted to demonstrate her bladder capacity to you. 

Rather, she could not demonstrate the full bladder capacity because she could not prepare herself. She certainly didn't have a full bladder, because she wouldn't be looking in the mirror, she just walked into the cabin.

That's a very powerful memory. It's easy to imagine how all those strong emotions combined and left you with a fetish. In a way, it seems like the older girl's aggressive sound was challenging you. Almost like she had stepped in to your cubicle and pissed in front of you with a sneer. Thank you for sharing your story. 

• Agree 1

Thank you for having the confidence to share with us - you are in a safe place to share, and we understand that part of the memory may still be painful for you.

We are a very caring group.  Nobody here will laugh, and in fact we are very pleased that the memory has turned out the way it did. Otherwise we would not have met you.

And you have lovely toes too.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
23 hours ago, Keri said:

Rather, she could not demonstrate the full bladder capacity because she could not prepare herself. She certainly didn't have a full bladder, because she wouldn't be looking in the mirror, she just walked into the cabin.

Almost seemed like she was challenging you. Honestly maybe she shared the fetish as well.

3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thank you for having the confidence to share with us - you are in a safe place to share, and we understand that part of the memory may still be painful for you.

We are a very caring group.  Nobody here will laugh, and in fact we are very pleased that the memory has turned out the way it did. Otherwise we would not have met you.

And you have lovely toes too.

Thank you. You are very nice. I also like my toes, I like to peek at other people's feet.
  • Love 2

Thanks for sharing @Keri i get that those experiences while they shape our love of pee can also be hurtful sometime.  The important thing is that you are in a warm and welcoming space.  Feel free to ask any questions as you start your journey with us aboard the USS Peefans

Very interesting story.  I'm curious about one aspect, if you're willing, and that's how this memory became associated with both pee and sexuality.  It could so easily have turned into a very negative encounter that might have resulted in similarly negative thoughts about peeing.

One early point of my own fetish journey was seeing my female cousin go to pee behind a tree whilst playing outdoors (we were.  I don't think my brain ever stopped wondering what happened behind the tree and it got wrapped up in my sexual identity.  Being a boy, this experience defined another part of the mystery and allure of girls.  Have you ever thought about how or why your experience shifted from a strange encounter to being part of your own sexuality?

3 hours ago, Keri said:

Maybe she already had such a fetish then, but mine didn't show up until a few years later. It was a dramatic experience for me at that time. There was no point in challenging me then. She was twice my size and my bladder was probably twice as big. Back then, her pissing felt very strong to me, but that's because I was very little. Today, maybe I would consider she peeing like the average adult woman. Now this situation is exciting for me and I would love to pee along with her.

Have you peed alongside anyone since then? Or had similar experience.

35 minutes ago, peefan1000 said:

Have you peed alongside anyone since then? Or had similar experience.

I have had many such situations and they were nicer than the one I described. I will try to share them.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

seeing my female cousin go to pee behind a tree

When I was 4 or 5 a female cousin and I would play in a sandbox while the mothers would take tea and watch us out a window.

Rather than going into the house to pee and take the risk we wouldn't be let back out again, she and I decided to pee in the corner of the sand box, she on one side, me on the other. After a few sessions curiosity on both our parts led to closer examination of where the pee flowed from, and a general play doctor game.

She was happy to show me and watch me pee too.

We were both caught and that stopped the game, but that's how I think I became rooted in this fandom.