Hi! I'm Keri

Keri

32 minutes ago, Keri said:

I wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new here, although I have been reading various threads from this forum for a long time, but due to my shyness, I did not create an account. I am happy to share my experiences. Don't laugh when I make linguistic mistakes. I don't know English well - I use an interpreter.

Hi Keri. Welcome to the site. 😄 I'm sure no one will laugh when you make linguistic mistakes. I hope you enjoy it here.

We are perhaps the most tolerant site you will find for any small errors in translation - after all we understand that many of our friends from all over the world do not speak English as their first language.

But your English is perfect.  It is a pleasure to have you with us - a huge welcome and thank you for being brave enough to join.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Keri said:

I wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new here, although I have been reading various threads from this forum for a long time, but due to my shyness, I did not create an account. I am happy to share my experiences. Don't laugh when I make linguistic mistakes. I don't know English well - I use an interpreter.

Hi, Kerri

Welcome to the sight. I am new also. Don't worry about having poor English skills. My English is terrible and it's the only language I speak. 

12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We are perhaps the most tolerant site you will find for any small errors in translation - after all we understand that many of our friends from all over the world do not speak English as their first language.

But your English is perfect.  It is a pleasure to have you with us - a huge welcome and thank you for being brave enough to join.

Thank you for your kind welcome. I have read a lot of the posts in this forum and haven't really seen anyone laughing at the spelling. In fact, I am more concerned about being misunderstood. My English is only as good as the translator I use 😉

• Like 2
On 7/28/2022 at 6:38 AM, Keri said:

My English is only as good as the translator I use 😉

Some of the funniest writing I've ever seen was produced by translators.  And finding a translator that can handle sex/fetish jargon must be even more interesting.  They've gotten better, but they're no more perfect than actual humans.

But it's all good ... I'm sure any occasional misunderstanding can be quickly rectified.  😎

5 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

Some of the funniest writing I've ever seen was produced by translators.  And finding a translator that can handle sex/fetish jargon must be even more interesting.  They've gotten better, but they're no more perfect than actual humans.

But it's all good ... I'm sure any occasional misunderstanding can be quickly rectified.  😎

It's not bad so far. I was surprised by my popularity.

Edited by Keri
  • Love 2
On 7/27/2022 at 9:57 PM, Keri said:

hi

On 8/2/2022 at 6:31 AM, Keri said:

Thank you. You are very nice. I also read your entries and look at your photos. I am impressed with your standing pissing skills. I can't do that.

Thank you! Maybe one day you can learn? It's easier than it looks, honest. 

Also your English speaking is very good. xx

• Love 1

Hi Keri and a warm welcome,I have only been here a few days so a newbie myself  but have found the community very friendly and it’s so nice to have a place where I can talk to people who share the same interests as I do.Hope you enjoy and have fun 😘

• Like 1
On 7/27/2022 at 10:57 AM, Keri said:

Welcome dear you found the right place. All languages welcome. ❤️

• Agree 1
  • 5 months later...