Hi! I'm Keri

Keri

32 minutes ago, Keri said:

I wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new here, although I have been reading various threads from this forum for a long time, but due to my shyness, I did not create an account. I am happy to share my experiences. Don't laugh when I make linguistic mistakes. I don't know English well - I use an interpreter.

Hi Keri. Welcome to the site. πŸ˜„ I'm sure no one will laugh when you make linguistic mistakes. I hope you enjoy it here.

We are perhaps the most tolerant site you will find for any small errors in translation - after all we understand that many of our friends from all over the world do not speak English as their first language.

But your English is perfect.Β  It is a pleasure to have you with us - a huge welcome and thank you for being brave enough to join.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Keri said:

I wanted to say hi to everyone. I am new here, although I have been reading various threads from this forum for a long time, but due to my shyness, I did not create an account. I am happy to share my experiences. Don't laugh when I make linguistic mistakes. I don't know English well - I use an interpreter.

Hi, Kerri

Welcome to the sight. I am new also. Don't worry about having poor English skills. My English is terrible and it's the only language I speak.Β 

Β 

Β 

12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We are perhaps the most tolerant site you will find for any small errors in translation - after all we understand that many of our friends from all over the world do not speak English as their first language.

But your English is perfect.Β  It is a pleasure to have you with us - a huge welcome and thank you for being brave enough to join.

Thank you for your kind welcome. I have read a lot of the posts in this forum and haven't really seen anyone laughing at the spelling. In fact, I am more concerned about being misunderstood. My English is only as good as the translator I use πŸ˜‰

• Like 2
On 7/28/2022 at 6:38 AM, Keri said:

My English is only as good as the translator I use πŸ˜‰

Some of the funniest writing I've ever seen was produced by translators. Β And finding a translator that can handle sex/fetish jargon must be even more interesting. Β They've gotten better, but they're no more perfect than actual humans.

But it's all good ... I'm sure any occasional misunderstanding can be quickly rectified.  😎

5 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

Some of the funniest writing I've ever seen was produced by translators. Β And finding a translator that can handle sex/fetish jargon must be even more interesting. Β They've gotten better, but they're no more perfect than actual humans.

But it's all good ... I'm sure any occasional misunderstanding can be quickly rectified.  😎

It's not bad so far. I was surprised by my popularity.

Edited by Keri
  • Love 2
On 7/27/2022 at 9:57 PM, Keri said:

hi

On 8/2/2022 at 6:31 AM, Keri said:

Thank you. You are very nice. I also read your entries and look at your photos. I am impressed with your standing pissing skills. I can't do that.

Thank you! Maybe one day you can learn? It's easier than it looks, honest.Β 

Also your English speaking is very good. xx

• Love 1

Hi Keri and a warm welcome,I have only been here a few days so a newbie myself Β but have found the community very friendly and it’s so nice to have a place where I can talk to people who share the same interests as I do.Hope you enjoy and have fun 😘

• Like 1
On 7/27/2022 at 10:57 AM, Keri said:

Welcome dear you found the right place. All languages welcome. ❀️

• Agree 1
  • 5 months later...