Rare sight at work

Great that you had that experience, such a shame that you couldn't stay though.   Although if you had got off the bus to watch I'm sure that the girls may have been a bit negative about it.  Having said that, if they were drunk enough they may not have cared.  I guess if you had dropped Mark off first, you could have played the game and when they were saying about needing to pee you could have offered to stand guard (total chivalry) or you could have said that you also needed to pee and asked it they minded if you joined them.

Still, at least you had the experience of knowing they were desperate in your care and then seeing them at least partially, which is a memory that no doubt you will hold for a long time.   Also thanks for sharing with us.

BTW, a tip for this and future posts: you might like to post the text as plain text.  It has formatted in a really light colour which is not very readable on a white background.   I had to highlight it all so it changed colour in order to read it.  If you edit your post, you can cut the text, then paste it and you will get a message underneath saying that it has been pasted as rich text, would you like to paste as plain text.  If you select that option then it will work for whatever colour scheme people are using.   Thanks!

• Like 1