Fetlife??

Joined Fetlife today to follow someone sexy and with the hopes of finding some piss fetishists on the site. However, despite being such a fetish friendly and open website I am astonished at how few piss kink folks I could find. I had hoped to find a few girls, even inactive ones, who had a pee kink and would pee on their floor instead of the toilet all the time. I found a couple, but not very many. 

plus, the videos are unwatchable if you don’t pay the site $5. And the pictures cannot be downloaded. So my takeaway is that the site is a NSFW version of Flickr, kind of a waste of time. 

does anyone know a) how to download pictures, b) if I pay Fetlife can I watch and download all videos, and c) do you know any piss fetishist girls or couples on the site that you like for me to follow?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, durianfury said:

Joined Fetlife today to follow someone sexy and with the hopes of finding some piss fetishists on the site. However, despite being such a fetish friendly and open website I am astonished at how few piss kink folks I could find. I had hoped to find a few girls, even inactive ones, who had a pee kink and would pee on their floor instead of the toilet all the time. I found a couple, but not very many. 

plus, the videos are unwatchable if you don’t pay the site $5. And the pictures cannot be downloaded. So my takeaway is that the site is a NSFW version of Flickr, kind of a waste of time. 

does anyone know a) how to download pictures, b) if I pay Fetlife can I watch and download all videos, and c) do you know any piss fetishist girls or couples on the site that you like for me to follow?

Hi! I'm on there but I have more piss content on here than on fetlife. I havent tried to download or paid for videos 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, durianfury said:

I'm on Fetlife! I don't post a lot of piss content there, tbh, I guess I still feel shy about it amongst the general public (even amongst fetishists). 

In terms of downloading content, Fetlife is not the place for that. Fetlife basically runs on the same kinda concept as a personal Facebook page and is intended to be a safe space for people to network/build community, find events, and share personal photos/videos/stories/etc. Content is the personal property of the person who posts it and it is NOT designed for public sharing or reproduction. 

Edited by lillefisse
clarity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, durianfury said:

I've been on fetlife for years. To find people with the pee kink on there you have to know where to look. In groups section join the groups: naughty peeing, peeing on things, non-cholant pee, watersports, and the list goes on. If you are in a particular state in the U.S. some states have their own watersports group, I know Utah, Washington State, and Wisconsin do. Join as many pee groups on fetlife as you can find. Make posts on the groups blog, reply to blog posts, and then send friendly, "Hi how are you? I'm so and so, I really like the pee kink which I see you also have," emails to lots of people on the pee groups. Check the person's profile first some people on their profile say they don't want to receive emails, and check each person's fetish list as some people on there have fetishes that are off limits for me. After you've seen the persons profile and pictures if they seem cool, send that friendly hello message out to them, if they don't reply take it with a grain of salt and reach out to another person on there, keep going reaching out until you get to know someone cool. After emailing back and forth ask if the person is comfortable sharing information of their KIK app, snap chat phone number or other platform and if they give you that information reach out to them there because then you are one of two to five people they're messaging with on that platform instead of one of maybe 80 who have reached out to them on Fetlife. 

Just my suggestions. 

On 7/26/2022 at 7:24 PM, durianfury said:

kind of a waste of time. 

Well said. 10 years ago, I met an ABDL girl there, she was 20 years younger than me (I was 40 she was 20).  It was a brief relationship, but definitely the best sex I've ever had.  After about 3 months, she asked if she could move in with me, I said something like "I'm not ready for that yet" and she never spoke to me again.  

Since then, it has been a waste of time.  It's more a BDSM site than a kink / fetish site.  I had an Asian woman contact me there  recently, mid 30s, same city as I'm in, beautiful B cups, loves giving and receiving oral, except for the lack of a pee kink, she sounded perfect.  We've been talking for a couple weeks, she asked completely out of the blue if she could move in with me, I said something like "I haven't even met you yet", and again, not another word from her. 

Same poop different day.  I've decided to stop wasting my time there. 

IIRC, you can download pictures. When you're viewing a picture, select "Save link as...." and it should download the next picture in the series.  EDIT: not working anymore.  I'm sure there's a workaround, but as a last resort, you could just screen shot a picture you really like.    

Fetlife is just another waste of time.  

Edited by Peevert
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve been on fetlie for a few years now. And, I really enjoy it. I find it a good place for your pee fetish and all your other fetishes. It took me a little while to start paying for videos. But I’m glad I did. They have multiple ways to make payments that are pretty much untraceable . My favorite is using the gift cards.

I go by CmoreBuns. If anyone follows me or friends me please let me know by sending me a message there. 

Hello! I made an account today, by myself. I heard about this site often before, but didn't know a lot about it. Now I made an account. I wonder where this will lead to.  My name there is Haburashi if anyone is interested 😄

• 1 month later...

I'm a member of Fetlife and have been for several years.  Whilst there is plenty of pee content to be found on there, including pee related groups, it's basically a broadly based fetish sites and so pee probably only accounts for a minority of its content.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...