Places in public where you can pee on the floor.

I mean, I know when I'm at my home, I could basically walk around naked and piss anywhere I want whenever I need to. But, I was wondering if there was like any other place you could do this and it would not be considered illegal or inappropriate. Like, I'm not even sure if that would be appropriate on most nude beaches, but I'm not sure. Has anyone else heard of a type of place one could do this?

I would say anywhere that someone catches you, there is a good chance that they might think it inappropriate.  The legalities will vary from country to country, as will the public tolerance.  Outdoors in the country well away from people would be the least likely to cause anyone to thing it is inappropriate as you are unlikely to be spotted.   If you are wanting to walk around naked for an extended time and just pee when you feel the need, then that means for a start that you need to be somewhere that nakedness is accepted, so nude beaches or places where nobody is likely to be are the obvious candidates.

Of course if you don’t worry too much about the inappropriate factor then changing rooms at the gym, steam rooms etc are good candidates, just try to avoid releasing when people are watching you.   In the steam room you can get away with it as the steam hides the view somewhat. 

• Agree 3

Indoor water parks and/or pools are good options, the changing rooms and showers at pools, water parks, and gyms will work well (though changing rooms will require a bit of discretion), areas near pools on cruise ships could work well (if wearing a bathing suit which is already wet, it would look like dripping), dance floors at crowded clubs (dark enough that most people won't be able to see, noisy enough that people won't be able to hear, and anyone who notices the wetness on the floor will assume its a spilled drink)

• Like 2

I guess it depends on the definition of "pee where I want, when I need to."

If you want to release a piss fountain that lands 6' away, you're probably looking for trouble.  This kind of blatant display only works in those East European videos of girls at tram stops, bus stations, etc.  Even they have been muted more recently because most people just don't want to see it.  That said, there is one place where this is possible ... the cinema.  Cinemas are dimly lit, even between shows, and if you can find one with a carpet floor then you have a 150 seat toilet.  I've pissed floods onto cinema floors ... just don't go to the preferred show times when the theatre is crowded.

If, however, you just want to leave a few puddles without being overly obvious or needing to take extreme measures, I agree with the suggestions about gyms & pools, including the locker rooms.  I've relieved many an achy bladder whilst quietly sat on a bench by the pool, in the locker room, in the steam room/sauna, etc.  I've not tried it in a night club, but bars, restaurants, or anywhere that you can "hide" under a table are good options.  Finally, any quiet place is fair game, just watch for cameras.  This includes hallways, staircases, car parks, take your pick and your pleasure.

I think it's a bit of a fantasy, and a fantasy I share, btw, to just wander around pissing on the floor in open view.  It would be lovely but I think an anticlimax ... hell, half the fun is in sneaking a wee amongst the unsuspecting public.  Discretion is the key to happy, unlimited piss marking.  Have fun and tell us how it goes. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 8:15 PM, Dante_Heart said:

I mean, I know when I'm at my home, I could basically walk around naked and piss anywhere I want whenever I need to. But, I was wondering if there was like any other place you could do this and it would not be considered illegal or inappropriate. Like, I'm not even sure if that would be appropriate on most nude beaches, but I'm not sure. Has anyone else heard of a type of place one could do this?

Like others have said, pool, gym and water park changing rooms, locker rooms and showers are all places where is quite normal and acceptable to pee and as the floors are often wet anyway, leaves no sign of having done so. I've heard many coaches, custodians and moms over the years encouraging or at least mentioning to someone they could do so. I can recall a pool manager who was annoyed by the behavior and researched the legality of doing so and found the law to read, "it's unlawful to defecate anywhere in a public building other than in a toilet or to urinate anywhere other than into a toilet, a urinal, a shower stall or an area designated for showering."

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...