Yellow handkerchiefs... fact, or fiction?

I read somewhere that if you want to find someone in public who has a pee fetish, apparently you should look for someone who has a yellow hankie in their pocket.

I'm of the opinion that this is BS. Not everyone who has this fetish will own a yellow hankie, and not everyone who owns a yellow hankie will have this fetish.

Am I correct, or is this a genuine memo that i've missed which is well-documented within the urolagnia community?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, checkmate3579 said:

Interesting concept. Haven't noticed it though.

Me neither ... but then I haven't been looking. Maybe I will now. There's the potential for huge embarrassment though with someone innocently sporting a yellow hanky! "What are you doing?! You've just peed all over my legs!" "Oh - I'm sorry, Innocent mistake, Complete misunderstanding."

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Me neither ... but then I haven't been looking. Maybe I will now. There's the potential for huge embarrassment though with someone innocently sporting a yellow hanky! "What are you doing?! You've just peed all over my legs!" "Oh - I'm sorry, Innocent mistake, Complete misunderstanding."

Always that possibility. If I saw one displayed might ask the person an innocent question, such as  "Where can a guy go to take a leak in this (mall, etc)?"

Might get a piss positive reaction.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, checkmate3579 said:

Always that possibility. If I saw one displayed might ask the person an innocent question, such as  "Where can a guy go to take a leak in this (mall, etc)?"

Might get a piss positive reaction.

That is exactly how to do it 🙂 Thanks. I reckon all PF members should try this out. Who will be the first person to spot a yellow hanky wearer and report back?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, checkmate3579 said:

Now I have to find a yellow hanky LOL.

Hmm - yes. Not a particularly fashionable colour ... and a difficult look to carry off with my eyes and hair colour! yellow isn't one of my 'Color Me Beautiful' colours lol

First I've heard of this but I do remember reading about similar signalling apparently used between gay men in the 80's and 90's (and maybe still used?).  Then it was all about red, blue, black, camouflage, etc.  Wouldn't be surprised if it was used for other hidden messages

Yellow would be a logical choice but need to ensure general agreement on meaning. That is, does yellow mean pee lover?  Submissive?  Etc.   Are there yellow variations ... deep yellow meaning sexual pee play, light yellow for naughty pee play, yellow with a black border for pee-related BDSM, and so on.  We could create an entire pee fetish dictionary from little yellow cloths. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Don't completely rule it out...    

the-movie-grease-directed-by-randal-kleiser-seen-here-news-photo-1630074364.thumb.jpeg.65f8a87d1874e8a6eea88f3196196b06.jpeg

Ooh! I am surely not the only person looking at that picture and thinking "Those lovely tight high-waisted yellow jeans would show a wetting really, really well" 😉 

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, Kupar said:

Ooh! I am surely not the only person looking at that picture and thinking "Those lovely tight high-waisted yellow jeans would show a wetting really, really well" 😉 

And I'm sure I'm not the only person here who took 30 seconds to find the hanky ... lol

I think I was slightly distracted.

7 minutes ago, harry_jones_1975 said:

My hankies are always tucked deep in my pockets. Off up town to see if anyone displays any hanky of any colour. 

Let us know. Got your yellow one to hand this morning?

• Haha 2

My experience of gentlemen with visible handkerchiefs has generally been at weddings where all the men of the immediate wedding party have matching suits.  There the colour of the handkerchief is chosen to match the colour of the bridesmaids and the general theme of the wedding.

So, where the theme is yellow that could be a source of significant confusion.  And there I rest my appeal your Honour.

• Haha 2

Like others have said, this is derived from the hanky code of gay men or other lgbt people. Different colours of hankies mean different things, and usually the side on which you wear it can mean your position or what you like to do with the kink. People still do this in specific communities. Personally, I do wear a yellow hanky in kinky spaces or at 18+ pride events, but obviously not everybody does. It’s just a thing of if you know, you know…y’know? 😆

Here’s a pretty simplified chart of different hankies and their meanings. 

573CAFD1-4564-4845-A77E-943F48FDF214.jpeg

• Thanks 3