Outside pee

On 7/21/2022 at 2:33 PM, Kupar said:

Yesterday I peed on my lawn twice. It was warm enough to be naked, and I just walked outside to the part of the garden that is not overlooked, stood with my hands on my hips and let it flow. There was a lovely loud splattering sound as my pee hit the dried grass. There was a little splash back on to my legs, but not too much. Then I shook the drips from my cock and went back inside. If the neighbours were listening they would definitely have heard, but would have assumed I was watering something with a watering can 🙂

Such a beautiful feeling of freedom, Kupar. Just imagining you feeling relief and pleasure as you just let it flow onto the grass. The sound is always amazing isn’t it? Thank you for this gorgeous image. 💖💖💖 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My most recent outdoor pee was when I went on a mountainbike tour through a nearby forest. I needed to pee, not a bad urge, but enough to notice, stopped, stood beside my bicycle and emptied myself onto a tree and the ground

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 6 months later...
On 7/20/2022 at 10:42 PM, Lilly bowman said:

I pee behind the shed in my yard all the time

No reason why you shouldn't. It is your shed after all!

At my summer house, I pee outdoors all the time. I tell myself I have near-sighted neighbors.

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...
6 hours ago, PrincessApricot said:

I peed behind a (closed) pharmacy this morning. 

Nice job. I find it’s surprisingly easy to get away with pissing in public on weekend mornings, especially if you’re up pretty early. I often piss in parks or parking areas or around this or that corner. Definitely if I’m out for a run or out for coffee and a walk 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, BGSB86 said:

Last night! I was taking out the trash and felt a little naughty so I popped a squat right next to the side of my house. 

What do you do when you feel seriously naughty? 😁

• 2 weeks later...

Today on my way home from work I pulled into a pull off and pissed on the side of my truck and onto the pavement. The cars driving by couldn’t see me but if anyone pulled in behind me they would have seen my very large puddle and my cock in my hand. I even stood there for a little while after with my cock out squeezing out every last drip incase someone driving by knew what I was doing and wanted a show.