Outside pee

3 minutes ago, Jonjet0208 said:

I was recently on a charity rally driving across Australia, we were out in the middle of nowhere for most of it, so I peed outside everyday for a week! There was a group of 12 of us, 9 guys, 3 girls.

Just last night! Walking on a street with low traffic. I was wearing athletic shorts so I pulled my shorts up so my penis hung out and pissed all over the sidewalk as I walked

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I think I may have already posted this quite recently, but as it was my last outdoor pee - here it is for you.

A few weeks ago I was camped in a field with a bunch of friends and friends-of-friends for a long weekend at a major motorsport event.  I had my touring caravan there, plus there were several other caravans, a couple of campervans and a couple of tents.  All were pitched very close together with a large gazebo / small marquee in the middle of them where we grouped for the evenings, drinking and generally chilling and having a laugh.

After a few cans of beer of course, what goes in must come out and after a few beers and the first 'breaking of the seal' it wants to come out fairly frequently.

Several times I excused myself from the group, walked into the darkness in the direction of my caravan but stopping short and instead pissing through the wire fence we were camped against, into the longer grass of the field boundary. Although I'm no stranger to peeing outside at night (or day for that matter) knowing other people were fairly close was quite a thrill.

No idea if anyone else was doing similar - I suspect so although I know the couple of ladies with the tents in the gang were using the chemical toilet in one of the caravans (much preferable to the smelly portaloos a fair walk in the dark up the field).  

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I set my alarm for 5:40 to catch the 6:00 bus to get to work for 6:45. This used to be early enough that I had the privacy to pee in the street as I waited for the bus, but there’s been an uptick in joggers that early.

This morning was my day off, though, and it so happened that my body decided to wake up before 5. Not the first time, not going to be the last, but if I had to go to work, I’d have simply closed my eyes and pondered the universe until my alarm went off, or maybe gone online so my brain started to wake up.

This time, I went for a walk to clear my head. And my bladder.

i walked around the block— no foot traffic, but so did see the occasional car— and decided to walk through the park, eventually stepping off the lighted path to relieve myself behind a pillar. At first I went directly on the ground, but it was loud and forceful enough that it was scaring away the wildlife (the nearby bugs or whatever had been noisy, but had started to quiet down once I started, so I shifted my stream so it ran onto the stone block at an angle.

it was about 45 seconds of peace, listening to the sounds of nature in solitude as I relieved myself.

A meditative experience, almost. That’s kind of what I like about it. A connection to nature I don’t always get. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
19 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

I don't go outside at my house but I do pee like to pee out in the countryside. I went for a bike ride early on Sunday, found a log to sit on, got my dick out and pissed all over the ground between my feet. That was fun

Awesome, have any videos?

2 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

That sounded a very nice experience Kupar, just picturing the hands on the hips, hands free letting your cock lift and drop as you release that piss, very nice indeed.

Thanks! I enjoyed it very much. I just hope I haven't damaged the lawn further. It's looking crispy at the moment lol 

• Love 1