walking around while peeing?

Me too. Great fun! There’s a rather disused park with a rose garden near me. If it’s quiet I just get my cock out and walk between roses pissing. If it’s busy I can also piss my black shorts while walking and people can’t tell. 

• Like 2

For me it's difficult to move my legs or do much of anything with my lower half while pissing. Even if I’m sitting on the toilet and lift my leg to reposition or something, my piss stream stops. Do y’all find that you have to force your pee to come out while walking and moving about, or is it natural? Very envious of the folks who can just dance around whilst pissing 😅

1 minute ago, durianfury said:

For me it's difficult to move my legs or do much of anything with my lower half while pissing. Even if I’m sitting on the toilet and lift my leg to reposition or something, my piss stream stops. Do y’all find that you have to force your pee to come out while walking and moving about, or is it natural? Very envious of the folks who can just dance around whilst pissing 😅

Yea its hard to start while I'm walking or moving,  but once my piss starts coming out, i can walk around a let it go everywhere!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, durianfury said:

I never have to force it out,  my problem has always been stoping, I've never been able to let out a little or stop entirely. Once I start I can't stop, lol.

I tried this again last night out of curiosity.  I can do it but it’s difficult (my body seems to want to stop all the time!) and unless naked my clothes are definitely going to get wet in the process 🤣

I like to do that on rare occasions. It's kind of fun though it can me a little tricky at times. But with the right amount of pressure i can do that pretty well as i found out once again yesterday 😅

On 7/19/2022 at 11:51 PM, durianfury said:

Do y’all find that you have to force your pee to come out while walking and moving about,

It usually flows rapidly when it starts, but I can pinch off the flow and let it start again by using thumb and forefinger which I sometimes do when watering a succession of items found tossed on the ground in a pissing zone.

[Moderator's note

@Kevvvv - Apologies I've removed your video links since this is the Pee Talk part of the forum.   Perhaps if you'd like to post them in the Men Pissing section, and then you can discuss them here with a link to your thread in Men Pissing

Thanks for your understanding. ]