Challenged myself: went outside desperate for a pee.

Probably the best real account I’ve read in ages - so real. Love your honesty in the fears you normally face and love even more the way you forced yourself to overcome them. 

Huge thanks for sharing.

And did anyone else wonder… a single other girl sitting in a field reading… or was she there for another reason too?

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Probably the best real account I’ve read in ages - so real. Love your honesty in the fears you normally face and love even more the way you forced yourself to overcome them. 

Huge thanks for sharing.

And did anyone else wonder… a single other girl sitting in a field reading… or was she there for another reason too?

Thanks 😊 

And hah.. yeah, who knows what the other girl was doing 😏 I was wayyyy too preoccupied with my own situation to notice anything other than her gender, that the book had her full attention and that she was a safe enough distance away.. lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

That's a great achievement for you @M.Vixen and you will now have a higher level of freedom when you go out in future.   As you say, you can do this without any risk of detection.   The joys of a skirt mean that you can pee undetected in so many different places.   If you have a skirt that isn't tight, you can sit on a wall and pee down the back of it or you can sit on the side of a fountain and pee into the water, or you could sit on the wall surrounding a raised planter and pee onto the soil behind the wall.  If you have the type of skirt that hangs down behind you then you can squat down with the skirt surrounding you and adjust your shoes or get something from your bag whilst you pee in a gutter or into grass/sand.    Plenty of options and I hope you enjoy exploring them. We will certainly enjoy reading about them if you choose to share.

19 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

As some of you might know by now I was raised far too strictly when it came to peeing. Going outside for example was out of the question, no matter what. 

I love peeing where I shouldn’t now and I’ve peed in public many times before. On the balcony, when spending a whole day or an afternoon in nature, sitting on the edge of a private jacuzzi on holiday, and many more places. 

I still have a residual fear of getting desperate in a situation where I can’t go though (a traffic jam, train with toilet out of order, etc.). Also; I always pee before I leave the house. Even when I just go out to run a few errands. 

Not long ago I noticed a wooden picknick table surrounded by high grass, about 5 minutes walking distance from home. I figured it would be great for practice spot and I loved the idea of leaving a big stain on the wood too. So.. I finally mustered up the courage last week. I put on a skirt with no panties underneath and left the house. I needed to pee more badly by the minute so I was glad when I reached my destination. Only to discover that the grass had just been trimmed, ánd there was some local youth gathered on a field nearby. I kept on walking, but not very far. Nearby was a more quiet field (there was one girl who was reading a book -about 50m away, I think-, and a small group of people on the far end of the field) so I just went for it. I had never peed on a lawn or field like that before but I just made sure not to sit on the back of my dress while sitting down and it went perfectly. I think I started peeing almost immediately and the relief felt so good. Meanwhile I rummaged through my bag to find my phone, I first took a picture of myself and checked my email after that, all while still peeing. When I had finally emptied my aching bladder I didn’t feel like play pretend (like I was there to get a tan, read a book or whatever) so I just got up and left as soon as I came. 

I hope to make some outdoor video’s in the future but for now I only took a picture; https://www.erome.com/a/jT8KalY0

I was also raised strictly and forbidden from peeing outside. I'm convinced that's what lead to my fetish. 

Thank you for posting such a hot story! And the other stuff too!