Womens Fitting Room Pee Puddle

11 hours ago, William Smith said:

I was out shopping the other day, and went in to the dressing rooms and came across this huge puddle from someone who clearly had an accident!  Has anyone ever see evidence of peeing in fitting rooms of clothing stores?

Who says it's an accident? 🤭
Great photo. Thank you for sharing!

• Like 4

That is a great puddle, lucky find.

6 hours ago, rann said:

Who says it's an accident? 🤭
Great photo. Thank you for sharing!

My thoughts exactly.  Could well have been deliberate either from someone who enjoys peeing in naughty places (could even be someone from this site) or it could be someone who needed to pee and chose to go in there because there were no toilets handy or they had a queue and it is a private/hidden location.

My MIL used to work in a department store and said that she had found pee puddles on the floor on multiple occasions when clearing up at the end of the day and they never had wet clothes with them, so they were made by someone who made the conscious decision to remove their clothing and pee on the floor.   It is probably more common that most of us realise.

As an aside, she also worked in other retail and once when she worked in a store that sold hardware amongst other things she found a plastic storage box had been used as a toilet.

I was in a bathroom showroom the other day and I commented about the air conditioning being a welcome respite from the heat.  The sales lady said that it was great, but often when families come in, the cold makes the kids need to pee.  She said that thankfully so far nobody had used a display toilet, but she was sure that it would happen one day.  I did consider offering to make that day sooner than later, but she didn't seem to want it to happen.

• Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I’d absolutely love to do this. For me though I’d want it to be a carpeted fitting room with a door. I’d sit rather than squat to avoid noise which would draw attention to myself. I’d just sit and let it flow silently into the carpet and totally immerse myself in the moment and it’s naughtiness. Then I’d walk away as though nothing had happened. 

I love that attitude and I'm sure it would be a wonderful feeling.  Hope the doors go right to the floor though!

I went into a branch of a well known high street shop that sells clothes near me and went to try on some clothes.  I noted that the individual cubicles in the fitting rooms were fitted with carpet.  I didn't need to pee, but it cross my mind that it would be easy to pee there had I wanted to do so.   I didn't go back there for ages, but recently I did and I found that the carpet was gone and the floors are now tiled.  I wonder whether they had experience of people peeing there and decided that tiles were better at discouraging pee (noisy splatter and visible puddle rather than sound deadening and absorbent) or whether they were thinking that even if people did pee there, then it was easier to clean.   Of course I don't know that pee had anything to do with the reason for the change, but I like to think it might have.

I'm also wondering whether the ladies or gents fitting rooms are more likely to be peed in?   

And how much is deliberately being "naughty" and how much is just out of convenience/desperation?

Some web results may be of interest:

According to The Sun, an employee who used to work in retail says "Quite often people would pee and [other] in clothes in the fitting room, and those clothes would go right back on the floor."  

This thread on Reddit starts off with  "Seriously people if you have to pee while you're out shopping you can take your items and go. There's a special place for all your unbought shit outside the bathrooms and I promise you it won't roll away while your in the can. I'm so tired of picking up clothes from the floor of my departments fitting rooms only to find they are soaked through with piss. It's fucking gross and it's rude and like seriously were you raised in the backwoods?" and then there are a several replies telling of people peeing and other things they have found in fitting rooms.

According to The Daily Mail

One H&M worker told the Liverpool Echo they find bodily fluids and waste matter in the changing rooms and aisles 'all the time' after customers have left.  

'In fact, I'm sure customers just pretend to try on clothes sometimes so they can relieve themselves,' they said.

'The changing rooms [are] definitely the most common place we find urine and sanitary products.'

And in a response on This Thread, which starts off with an employee reporting peeing in the fitting room, a Tanning Salon reports I worked in a tanning salon where a lady habitually pissed in the trash can of the tanning room. She would pee under the bag, so we wouldn't find it until closing. That means it fermented in the ninety plus degree room all day. But, much worse, we took the trash can out, and she started peeing in the heating vent that came out of the floor. It took us a month of repeated offenses to figure out who did it. Needless to say...lifetime ban.

There are loads of reports out there and of course many more that don't make it onto the internet, so it must be a pretty common occurrence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2