Do you do your post-sex pee in bed?

One common debate outside of peefans is how soon after sex a lady should go to pee. AFAIK the safest answer is immediately, which is inconvenient but obviously health should be a top priority.

However, I'm wondering for peefans, do you just pee in bed? Assuming there's already towels laid out for sex (maybe lay some extras in advance), I think it's a win-win with no downside.

Even if the couple is not interested in pee it would be beneficial, maximizing their enjoyment while keeping health risks to a minimum. Of course, assuming they aren't turned off by pee, but really much more yucky fluids are already being released while pee is mostly water.

On 7/19/2022 at 11:35 AM, Bacardi said:

No in the toilet. But I don't always pee after sex honestly lol. 

One time I filled all the way up and let my husband fuck me while I was so full. It was a balancing act of pretending like nothing was wrong (because he doesn't know about my fetish) and holding while feeling pleasure, but eventually I did cum and the need to pee disappeared. I went to sleep and then a few hours later I woke up bursting lmfao. I didn't even think I was gonna make it to the toilet. If I peed in bed that night both of us would have been swimming in urine and my husband probably would have been mad af.

I'm disappointed you didn't take the chance to take a naughty piss on the carpet next to the bed while he was sleeping 😞

• Haha 1

Usually the toilet bc my gf would be mad otherwise. If it were anyone else, I would skip the bathroom and go right onto the patio and let loose. I would encourage said partner to join me in making a puddle on the outdoor carpet since it gets wet from rain anyways.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

I'm disappointed you didn't take the chance to take a naughty piss on the carpet next to the bed while he was sleeping 😞

What Carpet my guy? I have all hardwood in my house! 

But, even that would have been a better alternative. Or at least more fun.

Just now, Bacardi said:

What Carpet my guy? I have all hardwood in my house! 

But, even that would have been a better alternative. Or at least more fun.

Oh I forgot about that. Well idk if I could have gotten away with claiming it was an accident, but I bet you could say "Oh I'm so sorry, I just was bursting and as I was getting up, it all just came out of me. I'll clean and polish it, don't worry." Highly doubt he'd be the wiser. My gf leaked like that alot in the early days, like it was delayed squirting.

7 hours ago, toiletfloorpee said:

The first time he stayed at mine I let him have me the moment we got home, and even though I had had a wee in the street on the walk back, the second he came in me and pulled out I just emptied myself into the mattress. 

God damn, @toiletfloorpee, you should get some kind of award for packing so much hotness into these few paragraphs 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I try to convince my girlfriend to do it sometimes, and when we didn't live together yet she sometimes would, but now she doesn't want to anymore, sadly, even when I tell her I'll wash the bedsheets. Sadly for me, the mattress protector has...failed...in the past, and now she doesn't trust them anymore.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 11:35 AM, Bacardi said:

No in the toilet. But I don't always pee after sex honestly lol. 

One time I filled all the way up and let my husband fuck me while I was so full. It was a balancing act of pretending like nothing was wrong (because he doesn't know about my fetish) and holding while feeling pleasure, but eventually I did cum and the need to pee disappeared. I went to sleep and then a few hours later I woke up bursting lmfao. I didn't even think I was gonna make it to the toilet. If I peed in bed that night both of us would have been swimming in urine and my husband probably would have been mad af.

This sounds so hot.

Wife is about to burst - husband and wife are staring into each other’s eyes as they fuck.

Every change of the wife’s facial expression makes the husband think he is doing a great job (which he very well may be doing).

All the while the wife is thinking:

Please let him cum!

Please let me cum!

And please God, keep me from wetting the bed!

• Haha 2