Me and my gf need some ideas for some pee fun

Hey so me and my gf both have a huge pee fetish and we need some ideas for some pee fun we are open to almost anything aswell so dont hold back lol 

Oh and also we want it to be messy lol 

There’s lots of these sort of posts already been answered - admittedly a lot asking about solo fun.  And lots of experiences in ‘Pee Experiences’ too.

But definitely worth a browse. Maybe more productive than waiting for people to respond. 

• Agree 1
43 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Hey so me and my gf both have a huge pee fetish and we need some ideas for some pee fun we are open to almost anything aswell so dont hold back lol 

Piss inside her, my wife and I do this often and she says it feels amazing! 

Take turns wetting your pants while sitting on each other. This is also something we do quiet a bit. It feels so nice to realise and feel the warmth spread to both yourself and your partner. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
45 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Hotel rooms, public bathrooms all over the floors and walls, fitting rooms are all really fun places to make a mess

• Agree 2
6 minutes ago, Stephen94 said:

Take turns wetting your pants while sitting on each other. This is also something we do quiet a bit. It feels so nice to realise and feel the warmth spread to both yourself and your partner. 

Ok that sounds amazing we are gona try that now thank you 

6 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

Hotel rooms, public bathrooms all over the floors and walls, fitting rooms are all really fun places to make a mess

We were thinking of going to a hotel for some fun to be honest 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gazz said:

1) pissing contest. Both of you try to spray your piss as far as possible, at the same time. Whoever sprays the farthest and makes the biggest mess is the winner and gets a golden shower as a reward.

2) walking while pissing. Pretty self-explanatory, you two walk through the house while pissing on the floor. Makes a mess and it's a lot of fun! 

these are the only two ideas I can come up with right now but hopefully you like them 🙂

• Hot 1
12 minutes ago, durianfury said:

1) pissing contest. Both of you try to spray your piss as far as possible, at the same time. Whoever sprays the farthest and makes the biggest mess is the winner and gets a golden shower as a reward.

2) walking while pissing. Pretty self-explanatory, you two walk through the house while pissing on the floor. Makes a mess and it's a lot of fun! 

these are the only two ideas I can come up with right now but hopefully you like them 🙂

Love both of them thank you! 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Stephen94 said:

My wife also enjoys being pee’d in. I put her the kitchen table which we chose to be just the right height to fuck her. I like to piss until the pressure builds and then pull out and watch it all gush out. It’s also perfect if I kneel down and open my mouth and she can pee straight into it. 

• Hot 1
16 minutes ago, peemike63 said:

My wife also enjoys being pee’d in. I put her the kitchen table which we chose to be just the right height to fuck her. I like to piss until the pressure builds and then pull out and watch it all gush out. It’s also perfect if I kneel down and open my mouth and she can pee straight into it. 

That’s sounds awesome! The way we usually do it is she will be on top during sex then I’ll start filling her up, then when she’s full she pushes it all out onto my cock. 👌🏼👌🏼

• Hot 3
20 hours ago, Gazz said:

You both go into a men's room and use the urinals while standing next to each other. Even better if there are other guys peeing at the same time!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, esbatmad said:

You both go into a men's room and use the urinals while standing next to each other. Even better if there are other guys peeing at the same time!

That sounds fun thank you 

9 minutes ago, Kelly2699 said:

Make sure that her bladder is extremely full and bulging. Lay her down onto your bed and gently rub, poke, push, prod and massage her bladder. Press harder as time goes on and see how long she can last

...and vice versa of course - maybe taking it in turns, or just her poking and prodding you at a different time.

Two other 'long games' that strike me as fun for couples like yourselves:

- A straight-forward holding game with a forfeit - You both start from empty at the same point, drinking about the same amount so hopefully you're peaking in desperation at the same time.  Have a holding contest where the loser is the one who gives up and intentionally pees or ends up wetting themselves first. Then the winner gets to choose how to relieve themselves - whether by giving a golden shower, making the other drink, pissing on their clothes or possessions.  A free pee of choice.

- The other game is more about cooperation and less about competition.  You both are fully dressed - so underwear, jeans and whatever else.  You both gradually get more full - but the rules are neither of you are allowed to vocalise your need to pee, so no telling the other how badly you need to go. And you're not allowed to touch yourself below waist level, either to hold or rub yourself when desperate or to remove clothing when you need to pee.  But you can touch the other person.

Aim of this game is to go through the full day together, without either of you wetting. And since you can't remove your own clothing below the waist, it's down to the other person to help you pee multiple times.  So you need to keep a close eye on each other - judge how badly the other needs to go (and they can't tell you, but they can jiggle and squirm or pace about).  Then when they need to go it's up to you to take them, undo and lower their clothing, let them pee, clean up if relevant and dress them again.  And that implies you get to choose where and how they pee, whether on the toilet or somewhere else...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

One for you and Mrs. K to try at some point maybe.

I will suggest it. I suspect she would be undressing and dressing me quite a bit more often than the other way round, but the beauty of the idea is that it's fun both ways round!

Alright so like both of you go out to eat dinner at a place of your choice and as you enjoy each other’s time, make sure to drink a lot of liquids during that time.

When you are done with the whole thing and leave, the both of you should have a good amount of piss that’s itching to get out. 

When you manage to get home without wetting yourself, the both of you should immediately unleash piss fury on the first carpet you see. You can piss out the Niagara Falls onto the carpet as your girlfriend stands or squats besides you doing the same, it’s romantic and naughty. 

and if the urge comes again then you can do some piss play in the bedroom or bathroom. 

have fun. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/19/2022 at 7:37 PM, Stephen94 said:

The way we usually do it is she will be on top during sex then I’ll start filling her up, then when she’s full she pushes it all out onto my cock

Love cowgirl for that reason. You can watch what's going on, get to play with her clit and nipples while you fill her up, and as you say receive the back gusher on your cock and balls when she lifts off and sometimes adds her own pee and gruel to the mix. One gf of min, Sally, a nursing student was very very good at this maneuver.

Edited by checkmate3579
spelling
  • Hot 1