Do you prefer to pee standing up or sitting down?

I actually prefer to sit down as it's said to be healthier... It feels better too.

If there's no other option like at a crowded party or something like that where all the stalls are taken and only the urinals are free, then I'll pee standing.

But off course if I'm somwhere outside and feel the urge to pee, it most likely will be standing too.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Contra said:

I prefer standing up, I do get a kick out of pissing like that, aiming forward in an arc. I’ve been practicing and getting the hang of it now, it does feel naughtier and sexier than peeing while squatting or sitting. Also the way I have to hold my lips open to do it feels quite good in itself, particularly if it’s outside and I can feel the fresh air on my pussy.

Would love to have you pee standing at the urinal next to me!

3 hours ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

I'd love to be able to piss standing up, but I just can't seem to aim. Even when I pull my labia back and position my urethra where I need it to be, I just can't piss in a straight arch. It always ends up dribbling down my thighs 😛

You're not alone. K (my wife) tries from time to time, and almost always ends up with wet thighs. It's fun to try anyway 🙂

• 3 months later...
16 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Being a girl I like to sit but I’ve always been fascinated with those who have mastered the art of standing. I’ve tried it a few times with little success. 

Keep trying! I think the PF queen of standing wees is @Eliminature - her posts are inspirational!

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

As a male i prefer standing over sitting. I've actually never sat down just to pee. Always standing proud and pissing long and strong.

No matter if at home, outdoor, parties, friends home or wherever, in the dark and in the light. I don't care.

I'm actually pretty accurate with my hose. I could piss a fly off of your head, so it's not just spraying and praying. 😄 Lifelong training.

• Like 1

As a male I definitely prefer standing while I pee it just seems natural. I like the  sound of my pee splashing in the water. 

Of course it is the only way to use  urinal.

Also for some reason I cannot compleatly empty my bladder sitting dowm. If I need to sit to do the other thing, I always must stand to finish. I still feel the need to go after I released what I can sitting down . There is probably a third of my bladder left . It has been that way as long as I can remember. 

The only time I voluntarily sat to pee is when I was pee shy and could not pee around others. When I was in public and in serious pain from an overfull bladder I hoped to let out as much as possible to lessen the pressure without anyone hearing. Even then I could not empty sitting. Sometimes I released enough to feel a bit better others I  can't get started. 

Edited by wettingman
Change post a nit
  • Agree 1

(male) Ordinarily I pee standing up, most commonly in sinks or outdoors, but for naughty peeing I prefer sitting. That means I'm in a restaurant, hotel conference room, corridor, any place with chairs where I can have a relaxing pee under a skirt or out the leg of a pair of shorts without being detected.

11 minutes ago, wettingman said:

Also for some reason I cannot compleatly empty my bladder sitting dowm. If I need to sit to do the other thing, I always must stand to finish. I still feel the need to go after I released what I can sitting down . There is probably a third of my bladder left . It has been that way as long as I can remember. 

I agree and also notice a severely reduced flow rate while sitting and more difficulty in emptying completely.  I always attributed it to having to bend my penis downward and tuck it behind the seat, to prevent it from flopping onto the seat and peeing over the front.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I agree and also notice a severely reduced flow rate while sitting and more difficulty in emptying completely.  I always attributed it to having to bend my penis downward and tuck it behind the seat, to prevent it from flopping onto the seat and peeing over the front.

This is true. It is exactly what I must do. Maybe that is it. If I don't tuck my penis in I pee over the top.

On 12/12/2022 at 6:09 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

After all these years I learned something about male peeing while seated. You are 100% correct that the issue with my not being able to empty my bladder sitting down because the flow is restricted due to having to bend my penis to keep from peeing on the floor.

The scientific proof : On another site I had a request to make a video. I was to  hold my pee and sit on a towel naked and go when I couldn't hold it any more. I didn't think of it until after I was done, but sitting legs out straight on the floor there was no restrictions on my flow. I was able to empty my bladder completely. Of course I can't normally pee that way.