Do you prefer to pee standing up or sitting down?

26 minutes ago, ThePersonWithNoName said:

I (male) have almost always stood up to pee, but sitting down invokes some kind of weirdly good feeling in me, so I might try to do it more often.

Yeah, I gather it's something to do with the prostate restricting your urethra less. It is supposed to be good for you as well. Like I remember when I masturbated too much I found I pretty much couldn't pee standing up. So yeah.

3 minutes ago, JanetSkies said:

Yes we do usually when im somewhere public I always tend wear a skirt and take a knee act like im fixing my shoes or if im jogging and need to pee in the park i go near tree since i never where panties I move shorts bottoms and and piss standing up watering the tree

Great. It may be easier and quick. 

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

I'm female and I like to stand. Just part my labia, pull my vulva up and forwards and there it goes: an arc of urine that so many people believe women cannot produce. I love to lift my skirt and do it against a wall or a tree. 

And those who believe and understand love you for it...

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

As an ordinary male, I tend to do what's most convenient.  I usually pee standing up but will sit if it's dark or if I'm in public and standing would reveal what I'm doing.

Someday, I will go out in a kilt with no underwear to experience the freedom of an under-the-skirt pee.

• Like 2

Peeing standing is the best, I pee standing every opportunity and try to shoot as far as possible - haha. However I do make an exception for peeing in a toilet at home, sitting down keeps all the splatter to a minimum and helps keep the bathroom clean, I am a bit of a clean freak. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I sit on regular toilets because I do not want to splash around the stinky fluid everywhere. Always think that someone has to cleanup the mess.

However, outside in nature I feel free to make mess and play around. The rain will wash it away.

Unfortunately the toilets in my country do not have enough space for my penis. To avoid touching the inside of the ceramic with my penis, I do usually cover it with a hand, but then I may touch the ceramic with the hand. Also the hand-contact causes a hard on often, then I cannot pee.

During holidays I saw other toilets where you squat down and pee or shit into a ceramic on the floor between your legs. After some days I found this type of toilet much more comfortable.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, PeeOutside said:

Peeing standing is the best, I pee standing every opportunity and try to shoot as far as possible - haha. However I do make an exception for peeing in a toilet at home, sitting down keeps all the splatter to a minimum and helps keep the bathroom clean, I am a bit of a clean freak. 

That's good.

On 7/21/2022 at 4:56 PM, Eliminature said:

I'm female and I like to stand. Just part my labia, pull my vulva up and forwards and there it goes: an arc of urine that so many people believe women cannot produce. I love to lift my skirt and do it against a wall or a tree. 

What about when you're at home? Do you also stand in your normal every day routine? It seems like it would be easier to sit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 10:53 PM, Takashi96 said:

What about when you're at home? Do you also stand in your normal every day routine? It seems like it would be easier to sit.

Yep. I stand pretty much every day of my life. Including at home. Obviously, I have to sit when the other function is involved.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Yep. I stand pretty much every day of my life. Including at home. Obviously, I have to sit when the other function is involved.

That's amazing! If I ever end up with a vagina you'll be my role model. 

Edited by Takashi96
Spacing issues
9 hours ago, Sophie said:

When I pee standing things tend to get messy. 

Well it's fun to imagine.

Seriously though, it's probably ok in the shower, but highly impractical if you are having to aim somewhere.

As for me, I prefer to pee standing, more control over aim and a better view of the flow. But that is probably the preference for most guys because of our anatomy.

Ladies are far more likely to prefer sitting or squatting for obvious anatomical reasons. 

Eliminature is a glorious exception. I do think a small minority of women may well get some sort of sexual pleasure out of peeing like a guy, ie standing up. There may perhaps - just guessing - also be an element of transgressing the norm here being felt as erotic.

Edited by steve25805
  • Agree 1
17 minutes ago, Contra said:

I prefer standing up, I do get a kick out of pissing like that, aiming forward in an arc. I’ve been practicing and getting the hang of it now, it does feel naughtier and sexier than peeing while squatting or sitting. Also the way I have to hold my lips open to do it feels quite good in itself, particularly if it’s outside and I can feel the fresh air on my pussy.

Practice makes perfect @Contra! (Or so @Eliminature told me once 🙂 )

Edited by Kupar
Wrong emoji inserted - doh!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1