• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

This past weekend, my mom bought us tickets to a show, so we took a little road trip and stayed in a nice hotel to treat ourselves. As usual, we were both naked for the drive and made no attempt to cover our titties for passing cars. In fact, the weather was so nice, I kept the windows down for a large part of the drive...the cool wind kept our nipples pointy the whole trip! 

About an hour into the drive, we both started to get the familiar pang in our bladders. We were on a busier highway, so we decided to see how long we could hold it. 15 min passed...then 30, then an hour, then an hour and a half. Finally, I broke the silence. We were on a smaller highway with fewer people, so I said, 

"You can continue to hold your pee if you'd like, but I think I need to pull over!" 

My mom turned her flashers on and pulled the car over to the side of the road. As I unclick my seatbelt, she unclicks hers, as well. I barely make it out of the car before my pee begins running down my leg. I don't even try to squat; I just continue to enjoy the warmth running down my leg and the pressure being removed from my bladder. As my stream wanes, I turn to get into the car and realize my mom is not in the driver seat. I walk around the car and find her with her back leaned against the car, fully nude and facing traffic, spreading her pussy lips with her pee stream hissing and arching, landing about 3 feet in front of her. I was partially excited by how brazen she was being but also disappointed I couldn't hold my pee in long enough to make it to at least the back of the car so my activities were more visible. Just as her stream slowed, I noticed a single car approaching. Neither of us made an effort to hide our exposed titties or pussies. Instead, we just waved as they passed and honked 😉 

We made it the rest of the way to the hotel without the need for another pee break. If you have read any of my previous stories, you'll know that I casually twirled my pussy hair and rubbed my clit and my mom toyed with her nipples. Though it would seem erotic from the outside, it was just a normal drive for us. Conversation centered around work going-ons and catching up on family and friend drama. As we were getting close to the hotel, we started to get some clothes on. I brought a midi-length sun dress that has a semi-bustier top half and a double slit; it is the perfect combination of cute and revealing 😉 if the wind hits it just right, the skirt panels open to reveal my bush! My mom brought a mini skirt that barely covered her ass and pussy and a cropped white tank top that was just sheer enough that her dark nipples show through slightly. Of course neither of us brought panties or bras 😉 

The valet took her keys as the bellhops loaded our bags onto the luggage cart. Check in went smoothly, and we were even upgraded to a larger room! 

On the elevator, my mom slides her hand between her legs, pushing her skirt up and holding her now bare pussy. 

"Do you  need to pee?" I ask. 

"Yeah!" she responds, "I didn't realize it until we are almost to our room I guess." 

"Just pee here!" I say "It's just us....and the elevator is carpeted. No one will know!" 

"Yeah, I just wanted to wait until we got to the room. I am kinda horny and was wanting to pee on our room carpet and then dribble while I masturbate." 

"Ooooh good idea! Maybe the bellhop won't take too long with our luggage. I could go for a good check-in pee." 

The elevator opens to the 16th floor, and we make our way to room 1648. We see our bellman in front of our room struggling with our key. He says that the strip is not working, but not to worry. He will run downstairs and fix it with the front desk for us. As we are waiting, my mom begins to get antsy. I tell her to just pee a little down her leg to relieve the pressure, but save some for the carpet in the room and for her masturbation session. Just as my mom begins to sprinkle on the carpet in front of the room, our bellman appears from the elevator. As he approaches, my mom continues to drip between her parted legs. The bellman sees the pee drops, but instead of being surprised or angry, he smiles. I am certainly feeling confused, and I can tell my mom was embarrassed but is now also curious about his reaction. 

"I apologize for the inconvenience and for taking more time to get back to you. I see that the delay has resulted in undesired consequences." He says with an aire of calm with a hint of excitement. My mom had again clutched her dripping slit with her hand to stop her pee from flowing out. It was quite erotic seeing my mom caught and holding herself while an older man looked on with excitement. "You may continue if you'd like, miss." 

"Oh, that's okay. I will use the toilet as soon as we make it into the room!" She says to save face and provide [false] evidence that we are normal people who use toilets. 

"That isn't necessary, miss. We know people pee in hotel rooms all the time...you should see these rooms when people check out! I wouldn't recommend using a blacklight in there...if you know what I mean!" He says with a chuckle, "Now please, uncover yourself. You may pee right here." 

My mom didn't need any additional encouragement....before she could remove her hand from her bald kitty, pee began running between her fingers, down her legs, and onto the carpet. She raised her skirt up slightly to give the nice man a full view of her kitty. The bellman developed a noticeable bulge in the front of his trousers. One of his hands involuntarily made its way to his crotch and began lightly stroking his growing boner beneath his pants. Without breaking concentration on my mom's peeing cunt, the bellman reaches up to unlock and open our door. As the last few drops escaped from my mom's pussy, she sighed in relief. 

"Now I definitely need to masturbate before we go anywhere!" She glanced down briefly and saw the man's growing cock putting pressure on his zipper, "You should come in and relieve that before you get back to work!"

My mom and I enter the room as the bellman holds our door open for us. As we pass him, he uses his other hand to unzip his trousers and free his penis from its confines. His erect cock is now fully exposed while he is still in the hallway. Before following us into the room, he glances around to make sure no one is watching before closing the door behind him. My mom and I are now totally naked in front of this man we just met mere minutes ago.  The man is still fully dressed in his uniform with his erection poking through his zipper. 

"Would you mind if I use your closet to pee before I jerk off?" He asks. 

"Why use the closet?? We want to watch you piss on the floor!" I say, standing with my legs spread and rubbing my clit.

"As you wish," the man says as a thin stream of urine erupts from his hole. He is standing just inside the doorway with his legs apart and his hands on his hips, freely peeing with no hands in front of a nude mom and daughter. He begins stroking his penis while he is peeing, making his stream spray all over the carpet in front of him and allowing him to use his piss as lube to jerk himself. It doesn't take long before his body tenses and he ejaculates multiple ropes of white cum. I can't hold it anymore and begin peeing while I rub my clit, hissing and spraying my pee all over. I look over at my mom on the bed as she raises her hips, fingers herself faster, and squirts all over the bed. That sends me over the edge...my body tightens up and my pussy squirts as my intense orgasm washes over me, sending chills everywhere. 

As we all three recover from our orgasms, we look at each other with exhaustion. All of us are sweaty, and my mom and I are wet from the waist down. The bellman tucks his penis back into his trousers and excuses himself all while thanking us. We welcome him back any time he is horny or needs to take a pee.

"I'll take you up on that for sure!" He says as he opens the door to leave. "You ladies have fun!" 

I look over at my mom "Well...I guess we should get ready for the show!" 

To be continued.....

That is so hot. I really miss your stories.

I love how you and your mom are getting more and more comfortable with each other.

I loved that you are able to squirt now.

looking forward for the second part.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

This past weekend, my mom bought us tickets to a show, so we took a little road trip and stayed in a nice hotel to treat ourselves. As usual, we were both naked for the drive and made no attempt to cover our titties for passing cars. In fact, the weather was so nice, I kept the windows down for a large part of the drive...the cool wind kept our nipples pointy the whole trip! 

About an hour into the drive, we both started to get the familiar pang in our bladders. We were on a busier highway, so we decided to see how long we could hold it. 15 min passed...then 30, then an hour, then an hour and a half. Finally, I broke the silence. We were on a smaller highway with fewer people, so I said, 

"You can continue to hold your pee if you'd like, but I think I need to pull over!" 

My mom turned her flashers on and pulled the car over to the side of the road. As I unclick my seatbelt, she unclicks hers, as well. I barely make it out of the car before my pee begins running down my leg. I don't even try to squat; I just continue to enjoy the warmth running down my leg and the pressure being removed from my bladder. As my stream wanes, I turn to get into the car and realize my mom is not in the driver seat. I walk around the car and find her with her back leaned against the car, fully nude and facing traffic, spreading her pussy lips with her pee stream hissing and arching, landing about 3 feet in front of her. I was partially excited by how brazen she was being but also disappointed I couldn't hold my pee in long enough to make it to at least the back of the car so my activities were more visible. Just as her stream slowed, I noticed a single car approaching. Neither of us made an effort to hide our exposed titties or pussies. Instead, we just waved as they passed and honked 😉 

We made it the rest of the way to the hotel without the need for another pee break. If you have read any of my previous stories, you'll know that I casually twirled my pussy hair and rubbed my clit and my mom toyed with her nipples. Though it would seem erotic from the outside, it was just a normal drive for us. Conversation centered around work going-ons and catching up on family and friend drama. As we were getting close to the hotel, we started to get some clothes on. I brought a midi-length sun dress that has a semi-bustier top half and a double slit; it is the perfect combination of cute and revealing 😉 if the wind hits it just right, the skirt panels open to reveal my bush! My mom brought a mini skirt that barely covered her ass and pussy and a cropped white tank top that was just sheer enough that her dark nipples show through slightly. Of course neither of us brought panties or bras 😉 

The valet took her keys as the bellhops loaded our bags onto the luggage cart. Check in went smoothly, and we were even upgraded to a larger room! 

On the elevator, my mom slides her hand between her legs, pushing her skirt up and holding her now bare pussy. 

"Yeah!" she responds, "I didn't realize it until we are almost to our room I guess." 

"Just pee here!" I say "It's just us....and the elevator is carpeted. No one will know!" 

"Yeah, I just wanted to wait until we got to the room. I am kinda horny and was wanting to pee on our room carpet and then dribble while I masturbate." 

"Ooooh good idea! Maybe the bellhop won't take too long with our luggage. I could go for a good check-in pee." 

The elevator opens to the 16th floor, and we make our way to room 1648. We see our bellman in front of our room struggling with our key. He says that the strip is not working, but not to worry. He will run downstairs and fix it with the front desk for us. As we are waiting, my mom begins to get antsy. I tell her to just pee a little down her leg to relieve the pressure, but save some for the carpet in the room and for her masturbation session. Just as my mom begins to sprinkle on the carpet in front of the room, our bellman appears from the elevator. As he approaches, my mom continues to drip between her parted legs. The bellman sees the pee drops, but instead of being surprised or angry, he smiles. I am certainly feeling confused, and I can tell my mom was embarrassed but is now also curious about his reaction. 

"I apologize for the inconvenience and for taking more time to get back to you. I see that the delay has resulted in undesired consequences." He says with an aire of calm with a hint of excitement. My mom had again clutched her dripping slit with her hand to stop her pee from flowing out. It was quite erotic seeing my mom caught and holding herself while an older man looked on with excitement. "You may continue if you'd like, miss." 

"Oh, that's okay. I will use the toilet as soon as we make it into the room!" She says to save face and provide [false] evidence that we are normal people who use toilets. 

"That isn't necessary, miss. We know people pee in hotel rooms all the time...you should see these rooms when people check out! I wouldn't recommend using a blacklight in there...if you know what I mean!" He says with a chuckle, "Now please, uncover yourself. You may pee right here." 

My mom didn't need any additional encouragement....before she could remove her hand from her bald kitty, pee began running between her fingers, down her legs, and onto the carpet. She raised her skirt up slightly to give the nice man a full view of her kitty. The bellman developed a noticeable bulge in the front of his trousers. One of his hands involuntarily made its way to his crotch and began lightly stroking his growing boner beneath his pants. Without breaking concentration on my mom's peeing cunt, the bellman reaches up to unlock and open our door. As the last few drops escaped from my mom's pussy, she sighed in relief. 

"Now I definitely need to masturbate before we go anywhere!" She glanced down briefly and saw the man's growing cock putting pressure on his zipper, "You should come in and relieve that before you get back to work!"

My mom and I enter the room as the bellman holds our door open for us. As we pass him, he uses his other hand to unzip his trousers and free his penis from its confines. His erect cock is now fully exposed while he is still in the hallway. Before following us into the room, he glances around to make sure no one is watching before closing the door behind him. My mom and I are now totally naked in front of this man we just met mere minutes ago.  The man is still fully dressed in his uniform with his erection poking through his zipper. 

"Why use the closet?? We want to watch you piss on the floor!" I say, standing with my legs spread and rubbing my clit.

"As you wish," the man says as a thin stream of urine erupts from his hole. He is standing just inside the doorway with his legs apart and his hands on his hips, freely peeing with no hands in front of a nude mom and daughter. He begins stroking his penis while he is peeing, making his stream spray all over the carpet in front of him and allowing him to use his piss as lube to jerk himself. It doesn't take long before his body tenses and he ejaculates multiple ropes of white cum. I can't hold it anymore and begin peeing while I rub my clit, hissing and spraying my pee all over. I look over at my mom on the bed as she raises her hips, fingers herself faster, and squirts all over the bed. That sends me over the edge...my body tightens up and my pussy squirts as my intense orgasm washes over me, sending chills everywhere. 

As we all three recover from our orgasms, we look at each other with exhaustion. All of us are sweaty, and my mom and I are wet from the waist down. The bellman tucks his penis back into his trousers and excuses himself all while thanking us. We welcome him back any time he is horny or needs to take a pee.

"I'll take you up on that for sure!" He says as he opens the door to leave. "You ladies have fun!" 

To be continued.....

I suddenly want to be your mom's bellman 😊 nice story thanks for sharing 😊

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

To be continued.....

I sometimes wonder if some young adults choose to work in hotels for part-time work/summer jobs because it’s a good place to meet fellow peeverts. I also wonder if the bellhop is one such person or if he’s gained an appreciation for it in his time there?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Cyan493 said:

I sometimes wonder if some young adults choose to work in hotels for part-time work/summer jobs because it’s a good place to meet fellow peeverts. I also wonder if the bellhop is one such person or if he’s gained an appreciation for it in his time there?

yeah it seems like you would get to see a lot of stuff doing that job... also probably a good chance of being able to pee in a room and just clean up afterwards if you happened to be one of the cleaners with a pee fetish... gotta be honest... dream job foe me

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I went to my mom's house yesterday to help in her garden...she planted 5 rows of potatoes, and the weeds have become a little overwhelming.  

Of course, on my drive there, I wore nothing. I brought clothes just in case on the off-chance I was pulled over or something, but that rarely happens. As usual, I got a lot of looks from people as I passed their cars or they passed mine or we stopped next to each other at a red light. I never try to obscure my titties or the fact that I am nude...I love when people look at me with nothing but shock or awe 😉 I peed before I left since it is only a 20 minute drive, and there are no great places to stop and pee on the side of the road and actually be noticed (but not TOO noticed). I haven't shaved in over a month, and looking at my pussy hair as I drove really turned me on 🙂 

When I got to my mom's house, she was already outside getting tools and gloves and such ready for us to clean up her garden. She had nothing on...no shoes, no top, no shorts, no panties, no bra. Additionally, since meeting her boyfriend, she keeps her pussy clean shaven. Her slit comes up higher than mine, so it is very much on display. 

Once in the garden, we decided it would be fun to work across from each other on the same row of plants so we could gossip and talk about our men and other goings on. I squatted down on one side of the row, and my mom squatted on the other. This position caused both of our pussies to open...even my bush could not hide the inside of my lips. We worked like this for about half an hour before I felt the need to pee. It wasn't an emergency, so I decided to let the pressure build. I let it build until we were half way done with the last row. Still facing my mom, I said I needed to pee. 

"Well no one is stopping you!" My mom said. 

I did not need any more encouragement....I allowed my muscles to relax, and that, in turn, sent a torrent of pee in the direction of my mom's bare feet. My spray continued to soak my mom's feet.....I didn't attempt to redirect my stream, and she made no effort to move her feet. I reached down and opened my pussy more with my hands and directed my stream up my mom's leg. 

"Hey! That's really warm!" She said in a fake argumentative voice. 

"And yet you haven't tried to move!" I said, giggling. 

"You just wait...I'll get you back!" 

Later that night....

I hung out with my mom all day. We cooked, we gardened, we cleaned her house...we got a lot done! I was pretty tired, so I decided to spend the night. 

It was around 11 or so when we finally climbed into bed. I usually sleep in my mom's bed when I spend the night. We are really close 🙂 

My mom scooted close to me and threw an arm and a leg over me to cuddle. We stayed like this as we drifted off to sleep. I love this position because instead of my mom casually fiddling with her own nipples, she casually plays with mine. This causes my milk to let down, and it drips and sprays everywhere. I thought she was asleep when all of a sudden I felt a warm stream on my thigh. I knew I hadn't peed on myself, so I reached down and felt the stream as it was coming from my mom's pussy. It was so warm and euphoric that I didn't want to even disturb her, but I knew she was 'pranking' me to get me back from earlier. 

"Hey!" I shouted as I half-way attempted to push her off of me, "You are pissing on me!" 

"Oh you mean kinda like you did today in the garden??" 

"That was different! We were outside!" 

"Don't act like we don't pee in the bed ever! I can pull this sheet back so we can see the mattress...trust me. It ain't the first time!" She continued laughing, "Now be still and let me finish peeing." 

I allowed her to replace her leg over mine, and I felt the warmth of her pee stream as it began again on my leg. As soon as I felt it, I began peeing, too. I could feel it pooling under me and mixing with my mom's. We were so horny after this that we could not help but masturbate. We didn't change position...my mom masturbated with her leg over mine, as I laid there and did the same. Towards the end, I could feel her slick puss humping my thigh right before I felt her body tense, heard her moan, and felt the forceful liquid squirt against my leg. I climaxed almost immediately and squirted a small amount....not near as much as my mom did. 

We then fell asleep...both thoroughly satisfied. 

omg this is an amazing story.  You are so lucky to have a Mom like that. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
17 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I went to my mom's house yesterday to help in her garden...she planted 5 rows of potatoes, and the weeds have become a little overwhelming.  

Of course, on my drive there, I wore nothing. I brought clothes just in case on the off-chance I was pulled over or something, but that rarely happens. As usual, I got a lot of looks from people as I passed their cars or they passed mine or we stopped next to each other at a red light. I never try to obscure my titties or the fact that I am nude...I love when people look at me with nothing but shock or awe 😉 I peed before I left since it is only a 20 minute drive, and there are no great places to stop and pee on the side of the road and actually be noticed (but not TOO noticed). I haven't shaved in over a month, and looking at my pussy hair as I drove really turned me on 🙂 

When I got to my mom's house, she was already outside getting tools and gloves and such ready for us to clean up her garden. She had nothing on...no shoes, no top, no shorts, no panties, no bra. Additionally, since meeting her boyfriend, she keeps her pussy clean shaven. Her slit comes up higher than mine, so it is very much on display. 

Once in the garden, we decided it would be fun to work across from each other on the same row of plants so we could gossip and talk about our men and other goings on. I squatted down on one side of the row, and my mom squatted on the other. This position caused both of our pussies to open...even my bush could not hide the inside of my lips. We worked like this for about half an hour before I felt the need to pee. It wasn't an emergency, so I decided to let the pressure build. I let it build until we were half way done with the last row. Still facing my mom, I said I needed to pee. 

I did not need any more encouragement....I allowed my muscles to relax, and that, in turn, sent a torrent of pee in the direction of my mom's bare feet. My spray continued to soak my mom's feet.....I didn't attempt to redirect my stream, and she made no effort to move her feet. I reached down and opened my pussy more with my hands and directed my stream up my mom's leg. 

Later that night....

I hung out with my mom all day. We cooked, we gardened, we cleaned her house...we got a lot done! I was pretty tired, so I decided to spend the night. 

It was around 11 or so when we finally climbed into bed. I usually sleep in my mom's bed when I spend the night. We are really close 🙂 

My mom scooted close to me and threw an arm and a leg over me to cuddle. We stayed like this as we drifted off to sleep. I love this position because instead of my mom casually fiddling with her own nipples, she casually plays with mine. This causes my milk to let down, and it drips and sprays everywhere. I thought she was asleep when all of a sudden I felt a warm stream on my thigh. I knew I hadn't peed on myself, so I reached down and felt the stream as it was coming from my mom's pussy. It was so warm and euphoric that I didn't want to even disturb her, but I knew she was 'pranking' me to get me back from earlier. 

"Hey!" I shouted as I half-way attempted to push her off of me, "You are pissing on me!" 

"Don't act like we don't pee in the bed ever! I can pull this sheet back so we can see the mattress...trust me. It ain't the first time!" She continued laughing, "Now be still and let me finish peeing." 

I allowed her to replace her leg over mine, and I felt the warmth of her pee stream as it began again on my leg. As soon as I felt it, I began peeing, too. I could feel it pooling under me and mixing with my mom's. We were so horny after this that we could not help but masturbate. We didn't change position...my mom masturbated with her leg over mine, as I laid there and did the same. Towards the end, I could feel her slick puss humping my thigh right before I felt her body tense, heard her moan, and felt the forceful liquid squirt against my leg. I climaxed almost immediately and squirted a small amount....not near as much as my mom did. 

Love it!

I can’t wait to hear more😉

On 5/8/2023 at 5:11 AM, peecurious94 said:

Later that night....

That is a really hot (or should I typ "warm" 😉) story. You both havr no shame regarding your bodies, which is awesome. Keep us posted on the fun you and your mother have 👍

Edited by Pissypissy
Typo
  • Like 1

Totally love your attitude, @peecurious94 as well as that of your mum.   Brilliant that you drive around in public naked and enjoy the reactions of other people.   Even more fantastic is the relaxed and open attitude between you and your mum.  You are a great example of what people could be if they weren't so influenced by societal norms and the restrictions imposed by that. I always love reading of your experiences.  Thank you for sharing.

On 7/17/2022 at 12:57 PM, peecurious94 said:

Naughty carpet peeing: 

When we stay at hotels (Me, husband, and daughter or Me, mom, and daughter) I rarely if ever use the toilet. My husband isn't really into the kink, but he will even use the shower or bathtub or sink over the toilet most times. My favorite place to pee in hotels is between the wall and the bed from the bed. My pee will usually get on the wall, also 🙂 Other places I use are the chairs (especially if they are absorbent), the bed, the closet, and simply squatting in the middle of the floor. My husband has peed from the bed a couple of times, but I think it was more for convenience than anything else. My daughter usually just does what I do. 

As far as cleaning solutions, any cleaner works as long as you get to it soon. We have the pet-proof carpet pad under the carpet, so that helps immensely. I usually pour some club soda on it as soon as we pee (primarily to dilute it). Then later, I follow with my carpet shampooer/steamer. I do the same thing with the couch. My bed has a mattress protector, so I only have to wash the sheets and wipe down the mattress with a lysol wipe (lemon is best). Other things like clothes in drawers, stuffed animals, towels, etc. can all be thrown in the washing machine 🙂 

Hey thanks for sharing. This is a weird question and yet so obvious  but im curious  to ask anyway. So since this is a kink do you get aroused having your family naughty pee or having your mother watch you pee in your old spots at her house? Like have you ever find yourself masturbating?

Edited by this is interesting
On 5/9/2023 at 8:11 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

On behalf of Peefans Staff -

I want to offer a general caution here in considering anything related to @peecurious94 daughter or any other minors.   We are talking about a child here.

Any form of suggestion that the daughter peeing could cause arousal for another person is pedophilia. It is illegal (in all the countries we live in) and we WILL NOT tolerate that on this site.

We are an adult community, we all take responsibility for our choices.  We celebrate and encourage adults engaging in pee related activities - this does not extend to encouraging a child into naughty peeing either. 

I'm going to assume such comments were made without thinking it through, so will assume we can draw a line there without any further action. 

I know this was a general statement but since this was  right after my post, I felt compelled to give full context to my comment just to make it clear, I don't play that. I am new to this forum(you can go check). Like yesterday  new. I'm still working to understand  the lay out of this site. At that time I only saw that ONE comment that I referenced where she talks about her family and nothing there mentioned the daughter's age so i dont know how old she is. In fact my question was about the family not one particular person. Plus under the subject  "naughty carpet peeing" and on a kink forum website I thought my question was logical. So if my question was in part to that statement, i hope you all understand  where i was coming from. I am still learning about this community and would like to get to know you all more. And have a great day. 

• Like 4
On 5/7/2023 at 10:11 PM, peecurious94 said:

Later that night....

That's so incredibly hot. So the next day, none of you all find it awkward that your mom was humping your leg? 😊

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, CON2H4 said:

Oh gosh! I forget how weird Britain is for celebrating Mother's day early.

lol it's same in nz... I just don't think about mothers day anymore as I don't have one. However, happy belated mother's day to you peecurious94 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 10:11 PM, peecurious94 said:

Later that night....

@ABBYPEEGODDESS

On 12/5/2022 at 7:39 PM, peecurious94 said:

Even though I would love to share my daughter's involvement in these stories to illustrate how much fun she had and what she is allowed to do under my and my husband's rules, I am too scared to violate the site's guidelines. I apologize, but that information has been left out of the story. 

This weekend, we (me, my husband, my daughter, my mom, and her boyfriend) went to a birthday party for one of my daughter's friends at one of those trampoline park places. In regards to peeing freely, trampoline parks are prime real estate, so my mom and I were quite excited for the experience. The trampolines are semi-permeable meaning urine will just soak in/drain through the holes instead of pooling. Also, the jungle gym provides many great opportunities for secret and naughty peeing. Lastly, there is one thing that is unique to this particular park...their sponge pits are not covered. They are simply a pit full of spongey foam blocks (that are quite absorbent). Most trampoline parks now have a tarp-like contraption over the top for sanitary reasons, but this park is older and still rocks the old school foam blocks. 

The place was very busy...there were kids EVERYWHERE, and there had to be at least 5 birthday parties all happening at the same time....not the best place to practice naughty peeing, but I knew we would figure something out. I had worn a midi-length skirt, as did my mom. I dressed my daughter in a dress. None of us wore panties for added convenience. 

While my mom took my daughter to go play, I spoke to the hosting mom about our girls and how school was going, etc. I typically don't enjoy small talk, but she is nice enough, and she threw a great party. About 30 minutes went by, and I happened to glance over to my other side, and I saw my daughter running up to me with my mom not far behind. I excused myself from the conversation to ask my daughter if she needed to tee tee. I figured us using the bathroom floor may ease us into using the more public areas to pee. The party was supposed to be 3 hours long, so we had a little time to warm up. My mom answered for her and said that they both have already taken a bathroom break in the foam pit under the obstacle course. 

"I told her when we were walking over there that grammy was going to pee while she was in the sponges helping her across the course and that if she fell, she should go ahead and tinkle, too." My mom added. 

"Well I need to go to the bathroom, too. I think I will go in one of the restrooms and use the floor...it's a little too crowded for me." I said. 

"Oh, don't be silly. Go have a seat on one of the trampoline squares and i'll bounce you up and down while you pee through the mesh. Everyone will think we are just playing." 

"That's a great idea!" I said as I guided my mom over to one of the trampolines. I sat down and instructed them to begin jumping....they were gentle as to not knock me over mid-stream. I slowly released and could feel the warmth spread from between my pussy lips to beneath my butt and thighs. I really really needed to touch myself, but reminded myself just in time that it was not the appropriate place. 

As my stream waned, I sat in my pee a little bit longer soaking in the feeling of peeing in the middle of at least 300 people while my mom helped me accomplish it. 

Later into the party, I was in the jungle gym playing a form of tag mixed with hide and go seek (honestly, I didn't really understand the rules completely, but neither did anyone else...hah). My bladder was screaming, and having to be constantly hunched over (because adults aren't supposed to fit in kid's jungle gyms) was doing a number on my bladder capacity. I finally realized I was going to have to make a decision. I decided to jump in the ball pit briefly and release my pee. It felt so naughty urinating where probably many people have before....I felt as if I was contributing to the naughtiness of everyone before me who didn't want to quit playing to take a real bathroom break. 

Even though my bladder was now empty, I couldn't take the hunching of the back it took to play in the jungle gym, so I excused myself from the game of tag/hide and go seek, and made my way back to the adults. I found my husband and my mom's boyfriend and asked where my mom had run off to....they said she needed to pee and had just gone to the bathroom. I thought it was odd that she had gone to the bathroom after talking me out of it earlier, but I went to find her anyway. I opened the door to the bathroom and yelled her name. 

"I'm down here!" I heard from a stall about two-thirds of the way down the line. The bathroom was crowded around the sink and the first 6-7 stalls, but my mom was quite a ways from the large huddle. I walked down to where I heard her voice, but didn't see any closed stall doors......That's because there weren't any. My mom had lifted her skirt and, right as I came to the stall she had chosen, began peeing forcefully onto the cement floor while standing. The puddle on the floor was growing, and there was no mistaking the sound of her pee striking the floor. Women started to look down at us, but no one dared say anything. 

"Oh my god, mom! You really had to go!" Her stream was unwavering. Her pussy, which is normally an unruly bush, was now clean shaven. I could see her clit and her lips as I watched in awe of the the pee as it came out of her pussy.  

As her pee stream became a trickle down her legs, she asked if we were about ready to leave to go eat. Of course I said yes...we had essentially exhausted all of the available pee spots here, and the party was almost over. Plus, there were many opportunities to pee in a restaurant that maybe our men would like to join in on 😉  

@ABBYPEEGODDESS

On 5/7/2023 at 11:11 PM, peecurious94 said:

Later that night....

That was so hot thanks for sharing 😜

• 3 months later...
On 4/23/2023 at 4:34 PM, peecurious94 said:

To be continued.....

Are these stories true to the T or is there some fabrication?

• Agree 1