On 8/21/2022 at 9:21 PM, peecurious94 said:

I took a picture while dribble on my couch 🙂 My mom came by to borrow some clothes....I took this while I was talking to her! 

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0510 2.JPG

Wonderful pics and amazing stories, please continue to keep us updated

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/17/2022 at 12:43 PM, peecurious94 said:

Without getting too into what I allow my daughter to do (I don't want to get in trouble by admin), I allow her to pee wherever she likes as long as she tells me where so we can clean it later. I clean daily, so it really is no trouble. I keep her hydrated by telling her if she doesn't drink water, she will have to use the toilet. That seems to do the trick, although it will depend on their interest in peeing other places. 

I love peeing on the carpet. Overall, that is my favorite material to pee on. My mom also frequently uses the carpet as her toilet, as well 🙂  

Let me know what you would like to hear more of! 

I use my minivans cloth backseat as my toilet. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Even though I would love to share my daughter's involvement in these stories to illustrate how much fun she had and what she is allowed to do under my and my husband's rules, I am too scared to violate the site's guidelines. I apologize, but that information has been left out of the story. 

no apologies necessary... she is a young child not over 18.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 11:43 AM, peecurious94 said:

Without getting too into what I allow my daughter to do (I don't want to get in trouble by admin), I allow her to pee wherever she likes as long as she tells me where so we can clean it later. I clean daily, so it really is no trouble. I keep her hydrated by telling her if she doesn't drink water, she will have to use the toilet. That seems to do the trick, although it will depend on their interest in peeing other places. 

I love peeing on the carpet. Overall, that is my favorite material to pee on. My mom also frequently uses the carpet as her toilet, as well 🙂  

Let me know what you would like to hear more of! 

Without going into much detail, how have you taught your daughter when and where it is ok to pee and how to act around it, especially in a public setting? I find this approach to parenting rather interesting but I can see it as something that can get you or your daughter in trouble easily, for example daughter talks a little to freely or weirdly about this lifestyle at school and a concerned parent or teacher calls CPS to investigate.

(again, not looking for specific scenarios/examples, just wondering how you approach parenting as a whole with this life style)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 3:00 AM, Sexismygod said:

I think it best to leave the kid out of it.  I, for one, have zero interest in imagining a kid peeing or even thinking about it.

Let's stick with the adults, please.

This 💯

• Agree 2
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Hello, everyone 🙂 I apologize for my hiatus. I am back and will be ready to provide some juicy updates as early as tomorrow night! Stay tuned 😉 

I www just thinking about you, I can’t wait for the stories!! So glad you’re back, hope all is well. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Hello, everyone 🙂 I apologize for my hiatus. I am back and will be ready to provide some juicy updates as early as tomorrow night! Stay tuned 😉 

We really miss you and miss your updates. I am glad that you are back.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/5/2023 at 7:29 AM, peecurious94 said:

Great to have you back, no apologies needed. I do hope all is well and that the hiatus had nothing to do with  bad things that have happened to you or your family?