On 7/30/2022 at 2:17 AM, peecurious94 said:

My mom came over for dinner tonight with me, my husband, and our daughter. My husband decided to remain nude for dinner with us, which was exciting because he almost always wears clothes around my mom. He says it is a respect thing, but I think it is because he cannot help but get hard seeing the two of us nude. 

When she got to our house, she was already nude. After everyone hugged, my mom put the wine she brought on the kitchen table and went to the living room to play with my daughter while I finished setting up the kitchen. I was really horny, but I didn't know how she would react to me and my husband fucking in the kitchen, especially with my daughter in the next room. My husband was also in the living room playing his video games. I peeked in, and his cock was hard as a rock! I wondered if hugging my naked mom turned him on? If my daughter wasn't in the room, I surely would have walked over and sucked his cock, in front of my mom or not! 

I returned to the kitchen and finished filling glasses and setting the table. I made spaghetti, and it was smelling sooo good! I called everyone into the kitchen and got my daughter set up with her plate and her chair. My husband and mom fixed their plates and sat down at the table. We chatted and ate and chatted more; we were having a great time! As we were finishing eating, my mom whispered to me asking me if she could pee in front of my husband. 

"Of course you can!" I said "Right, honey? You don't mind if my mom takes a wee on the floor?" 

"Oh no, please go ahead!" my husband said (almost too enthusiastically lol)

My mom scooted her chair back, moved to the front of the chair, and spread her legs. Almost immediately, her stream was splattering onto the tile and spraying everywhere. Her bladder was quite full...she peed for almost 20 seconds! As her stream died down, she sighed in relief and thanked us for allowing her to pee at the dinner table. She looked over at my husband and asked, "Don't you usually feed after dinner?" He did not acknowledge her question as he was still transfixed on her wet bush. His cock was standing straight up in his lap, and there was a small bead of precum on the tip. I asked my daughter to go play in her room for a little bit because I had a feeling it was about to get a little nasty. 

"We weren't really planning on doing that until you left." I said to my mom. 

"Don't be silly! I would be so embarrassed if I knew I was the reason you all did not feel completely at home in your own house! Please, feed your husband!" 

He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. We went into the living room and sat on the big couch. My mom sat across from us on the love seat. My husband laid across my lap and latched onto my nipple and began suckling, his cock now in full view standing straight at attention. I immediately released my bladder as he hungrily sucked from my nipples. Across the room, my mom reprimanded me for allowing my husbands cock to go unemptied for this long. I reached my hand down to his dick and gently stroked it.

I looked across the room to my mom. She was rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy watching us nurse and masturbate. I reached my free hand down to my own pussy and started massaging my swollen clit. My husband switched nipples and continued to nurse. The first nipple was still dripping milk onto my stomach and legs, and that only made me more horny. I started moaning and whispering fuck over and over again. Just then, I felt my husbands teeth grip my nipple harder and his cock twitch in my hand followed by warmth running down my hand. My husband just came in front of my mom!!!! 

From across the room, I hear "OH FUCK". I look over and my mom's fingers are fucking her pussy and her body is tight and her eyes are closed. MY MOM JUST CAME IN FRONT OF MY HUSBAND!!!!! What is happening here?!

It was all too much for me...I couldn't hold my orgasm inside any longer. My husband was still nursing, and I was still massaging my clit. 

" I'm gonna cum!" I announced just before my body tightened up and my pussy creamed all beneath me on the couch cushion. 

My husband stood up to go find a towel to wipe his chest off with. As he stood up, he said "might as well join the party" and released a torrent of pee onto the carpet. 

What is wrong with my family??? Hahaha 

Fuck that is one of the hottest stories I  have ever read. I was on the edge of cumming without touching myself! Wow

• Agree 2
On 7/17/2022 at 11:55 AM, peecurious94 said:

My family is very open about peeing. If you have read some of my previous posts, you know that is true! My mom raised me to believe that peeing and nudity are natural and are nothing to be ashamed of. Growing up, I peed around the house (without my mom knowing), and my mom and myself peed in sinks, in bathtubs, in the laundry, and outside. We were nude 99% of the time, even when driving. Now that I am grown, my mom invites my daughter and me to be naked and pee in her house as we please. I encourage the same lifestyle for my daughter in our home, as well (which she LOVES). We truly believe in being free to be naked and pee wherever we are comfortable! 

I will share a story now with many more to follow (P.S. if you tell me what aspect of the kink you're interested in, I can tailor my sharing of experiences to fit what interests you): 

Growing up, I was allowed to pee in easily cleaned places (i.e. bathtub, shower, sink, laundry, anywhere outside). Though I had a lot of freedom, it wasn't enough for me. I wanted to pee where I wasn't allowed. My closet quickly became my favorite place....I had a small walk-in closet in my room. I would frequently stand facing the corner, aim my pussy at the wall, and pee. Most often I did this in the middle of the night when I would wake up with a full bladder....I was already nude, so it was easy to just walk into my closet and relieve myself. 

Since my mom and I have embarked on free peeing in her house, I no longer have to hide. In fact, there is something about having permission from a parent to be naughty that is also a turn-on and very freeing. Now that I have permission, I frequently ask my mom to come back to my old room and watch me pee in the corner. It makes me happy to share in what used to be so exciting to hide from her. I will usually wait until she is not busy and ask if she can come watch me pee in my old room. She will follow me to my room and watch me aim my pussy at the wall and urinate until a puddle forms on the carpet in the corner. I forego wiping and allow my pussy to air dry to save paper 🙂 

Where did you pee in the car? On the seat or on the floor? For me it depends: is the car has cloth seats i pee on them, if it has leather seats i pee on the floor. 

• Hot 1
On 8/14/2022 at 12:01 AM, Wetseat said:

Where did you pee in the car? On the seat or on the floor? For me it depends: is the car has cloth seats i pee on them, if it has leather seats i pee on the floor. 

Usually on the floor! My seats are suede, but my floor mats are rubber 🙂

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Ok we are getting to a point where this all feels like a giant conspiracy xD. Who is the mastermind behind all of this ^^? How many generations does this go back ? Are you maybe a member of a secret pee society ? The Brotherhood of the golden rain ? (Im joking of course)

But i agree with Durianfury:

46 minutes ago, durianfury said:

the plot thickens

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

@MaxWasTaken you take the words right out of my mouth! If I wasn't actually living this, I would think it was all a lie....I'm starting to think this whole pee fetish thing IS hereditary hahaha. Also I feel soooo silly for being worried about it initially...I know hindsight is 20/20, but wow if I knew then what I know now! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, harry_jones_1975 said:

Nudity,  hairy pussies and outdoors peeing.  What a jolly good start.  Looking forward to seeing the progression of this. 

I plan on adding part 2 later today! I didn't want it to be too long and overwhelming 🙂 

• Agree 1

Fuck, just when I think your stories can't get any hotter, they do. I LOVE exhibitionism and public pissing, and you and your mom both participating in public naughtiness is so damn sexy.

y'all don't happen to be willing to adopt me into your family…? 😂 just kidding, but I’d love to go on a shopping trip with you two!!!

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, durianfury said:

Fuck, just when I think your stories can't get any hotter, they do. I LOVE exhibitionism and public pissing, and you and your mom both participating in public naughtiness is so damn sexy.

y'all don't happen to be willing to adopt me into your family…? 😂 just kidding, but I’d love to go on a shopping trip with you two!!!

You are so sweet! You know, as happy as I am in my situation, I would love to share it with everyone! I think everyone should at least know what it feels like to have an accepting and fun mom like mine! I wish we could have stayed longer...more dribbling with her would have been so fun! Maybe next I can talk her into another trip weekend since ours got cut short? I will make sure we express my breasts BEFORE shopping this time 😉  

• Love 1

I'm all for exhibitionism and naughty peeing but doing it nude in a parking lot and on side of a highway is liable to get you in trouble with the police .... 

Also, without wanting to upset anyone here, I work in a retail store and I definitely wouldn't like cleaning up after someone pissed on my shop floor.

Otherwise  great stuff. Nice to be able to include Mom now.

We understood the risks 🙂 but thank you for bringing it up...it is definitely a consideration when doing these things. 

As far as the store goes, it is a chain store (not that it makes it better, but there are plenty of stories on here of peeing in public spaces) and has laminate flooring, so it is easily cleanable. We didn't damage any property permanently such as peeing on blankets or other products - just the floor. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, peecurious94 said:

@pguy2981 it's great to hear from you! A lot has happened since the last time we talked! 😉 

Oh I heard! I quietly lurk on your profile and posts from time to time. I've been around since you started and you've only gotten more bold and brazen with your peeing. Wish I had, at the very least, friends that were willing to get half as brazen in public with me as you are with your mom. It's really been a treat watching you grow on this platform 🙂

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Oh I heard! I quietly lurk on your profile and posts from time to time. I've been around since you started and you've only gotten more bold and brazen with your peeing. Wish I had, at the very least, friends that were willing to get half as brazen in public with me as you are with your mom. It's really been a treat watching you grow on this platform 🙂

Those are such kind words; thank you! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I took a picture while dribble on my couch 🙂 My mom came by to borrow some clothes....I took this while I was talking to her! 

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0510 2.JPG

OMGGGG I love this! Thank you for sharing photos of you peeing, this is wonderful!

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1