On 7/17/2022 at 12:55 PM, peecurious94 said:

I will usually wait until she is not busy and ask if she can come watch me pee in my old room. She will follow me to my room and watch me aim my pussy at the wall and urinate until a puddle forms on the carpet in the corner.

How erotic. My mind is reeling from that description.

Do you find yourself aroused when this happens? Do you have to masturbate after?

• Hot 3
6 hours ago, bbwpissvirgin said:

Love this, I don't pee in front of my dad but he's caught onto me pissing around the house and a few times when he's caught me, he's stopped and watched until I was done and then walked to his room. I wish I could piss freely in front of him like you do with your mom

Do you enjoy getting caught by your dad??

• Agree 2
On 7/22/2022 at 7:36 AM, checkmate3579 said:

How erotic. My mind is reeling from that description.

Do you find yourself aroused when this happens? Do you have to masturbate after?

I am so glad you enjoy! 

I am often aroused, and I do masturbate regularly to the recollections of these experiences 🙂 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Ohhhh wow.   I’d just love you to live with me. I’m mad about being peed on,   Id just let you stand over me whenever you needed to go and let you soak me instead of wasting it over the carpets or walls.   Why get out the bed to go at night, just turn over and sit on me and let loose  that would be like a dream come true for me    If only I could find a woman that would do that for me 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

My favorite stories of us peeing outside are when we are working in the garden and doing things that require a squatting position (weeding, digging root veggies, planting, etc.). Often we are on opposite sides of the same row facing each other, so our pussies are essentially aimed at each other. When one of us needs to pee, we just pee...no warning, hairy pussies on full display 🙂 Neither of us usually wipe, so our pussy hair will drip for a short period of time afterward

Have you ever accidentally (or intentionally) peed on each other? 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Intentionally, no. Accidentally, many times 🙂 Usually either we are standing too close and it splashes or if we are squatted down, it can go further than expected 🙂 

What happens in this scenario? Do you stop peeing and adjust so you are not urinating on each other, or do you not care and continue to spray your pee wherever it may go?

• Hot 1
On 7/28/2022 at 6:56 AM, peecurious94 said:

My favorite stories of us peeing outside are when we are working in the garden and doing things that require a squatting position (weeding, digging root veggies, planting, etc.). Often we are on opposite sides of the same row facing each other, so our pussies are essentially aimed at each other. When one of us needs to pee, we just pee...no warning, hairy pussies on full display 🙂 Neither of us usually wipe, so our pussy hair will drip for a short period of time afterward

At the same time, the vegetables are watered and fertilized.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
17 hours ago, durianfury said:

What happens in this scenario? Do you stop peeing and adjust so you are not urinating on each other, or do you not care and continue to spray your pee wherever it may go?

Usually it's just splatter, not the direct stream, so we usually just apologize and keep peeing. 

• Hot 1
On 7/30/2022 at 2:17 AM, peecurious94 said:

What is wrong with my family??? Hahaha 

I would say it is more a case of “What is wrong with the rest of us?”!

That is fantastic that you can all accept being so comfortable with each other and enjoy each other in this way. It is society stifling our freedom that is wrong and you are so lucky to have all got past that.

That was super hot and now you have all made that step, I am sure you will all feel free with each other in future.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2022 at 3:26 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

posting a request for more is just like telling them 'what you posted isn't good enough'.

Well, I've never done that, but I would like to propose an alternate interpretation.  To me, requesting more sounds like "I really liked that, and would love to hear more because I enjoyed it."  Wanting more seems more like a compliment rather than a criticism.  Of course, that may not be what other people are thinking, but that's what would be in my mind if I ever asked for more of something.  Just sayin'

Edited by DXR
fix typo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, DXR said:

Well, I've never done that, but I would like to propose an alternate interpretation.  To me, requesting more sounds like "I really liked that, and would love to hear more because I enjoyed it."  Wanting more seems more like a compliment rather than a criticism.  Of course, that may not be what other people are thinking, but that's what would be in my mind if I ever asked for more of something.  Just sayin'

You're correct @DXR and thanks for the post.   It does sort of work on a case-by-case basis, and I guess I've focussed on the negative of it.

I totally agree that a comment like "Thanks, that was great - would love to see more from you" or responding to an invitation for ideas is generally fine.  I was thinking of some real responses I've seen along the lines of "Thanks - can you post photos" or "That would have been better if you showed your slit / pussy / vagina / etc".   Comments that clearly say 'your post as it was made isn't good enough for me'.

Anyway - I'm picking at fine detail...  Sorry.   And bigger apologies for taking this way off track - where were we with @peecurious94 and her Mom?

• Like 2
On 7/30/2022 at 2:17 AM, peecurious94 said:

What is wrong with my family??? Hahaha 

If there's anything wrong with your family it's that we're not all part of it.

Immense thanks for sharing an illustration of what openness can look like.  I think a great many people, not just those here, would love to experience the freedom and honesty your family has achieved.

• Agree 2
  • Love 2