40 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

My family is very open about peeing. If you have read some of my previous posts, you know that is true! My mom raised me to believe that peeing and nudity are natural and are nothing to be ashamed of. Growing up, I peed around the house (without my mom knowing), and my mom and myself peed in sinks, in bathtubs, in the laundry, and outside. We were nude 99% of the time, even when driving. Now that I am grown, my mom invites my daughter and me to be naked and pee in her house as we please. I encourage the same lifestyle for my daughter in our home, as well (which she LOVES). We truly believe in being free to be naked and pee wherever we are comfortable! 

I will share a story now with many more to follow (P.S. if you tell me what aspect of the kink you're interested in, I can tailor my sharing of experiences to fit what interests you): 

Growing up, I was allowed to pee in easily cleaned places (i.e. bathtub, shower, sink, laundry, anywhere outside). Though I had a lot of freedom, it wasn't enough for me. I wanted to pee where I wasn't allowed. My closet quickly became my favorite place....I had a small walk-in closet in my room. I would frequently stand facing the corner, aim my pussy at the wall, and pee. Most often I did this in the middle of the night when I would wake up with a full bladder....I was already nude, so it was easy to just walk into my closet and relieve myself. 

Since my mom and I have embarked on free peeing in her house, I no longer have to hide. In fact, there is something about having permission from a parent to be naughty that is also a turn-on and very freeing. Now that I have permission, I frequently ask my mom to come back to my old room and watch me pee in the corner. It makes me happy to share in what used to be so exciting to hide from her. I will usually wait until she is not busy and ask if she can come watch me pee in my old room. She will follow me to my room and watch me aim my pussy at the wall and urinate until a puddle forms on the carpet in the corner. I forego wiping and allow my pussy to air dry to save paper 🙂 

That sounds like an amazing life! And how wonderful that you and your mom get to demonstrate by example for your daughter that her body is not gross and she is free to urinate wherever she is when she needs to. Do you let her pee on the carpet or do you do as your mom did and restrict to easily cleaned places? Would like to encourage my kids in a similar way but not sure they know how to be sure they are hydrated enough for that.  

In terms of what I think is arousing to do myself,  the hottest place for me is the carpet, so watching you and your mom pee there sounds like a fantastic experience!! Thanks for sharing!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

Without getting too into what I allow my daughter to do (I don't want to get in trouble by admin), I allow her to pee wherever she likes as long as she tells me where so we can clean it later. I clean daily, so it really is no trouble. I keep her hydrated by telling her if she doesn't drink water, she will have to use the toilet. That seems to do the trick, although it will depend on their interest in peeing other places. 

I love peeing on the carpet. Overall, that is my favorite material to pee on. My mom also frequently uses the carpet as her toilet, as well 🙂  

Let me know what you would like to hear more of! 

Yup, absolutely,  not wanting to ask too much either, just curious what you teach and how you take care of it. 😊

I'd love to hear about naughty carpet peeing like a hotel or other places like that.  I've also REALLY gotten back into public bathroom floor and wall peeing. I've always liked it but i find it more arousing now, more than ever.  As I've gotten older I've worried about getting in trouble,  but that doesn't seem to stop me. 

Any good bathroom wall or floor stories?

• Hot 1
8 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

Without getting too into what I allow my daughter to do (I don't want to get in trouble by admin), I allow her to pee wherever she likes as long as she tells me where so we can clean it later. I clean daily, so it really is no trouble. I keep her hydrated by telling her if she doesn't drink water, she will have to use the toilet. That seems to do the trick, although it will depend on their interest in peeing other places. 

I love peeing on the carpet. Overall, that is my favorite material to pee on. My mom also frequently uses the carpet as her toilet, as well 🙂  

Let me know what you would like to hear more of! 

Also, a practical question! What are the best cleaning solutions for carpet that you've found? Thanks!

• Agree 1

Fantastic!! My gf isn't into it either but she obliges me sometimes. I sometimes think that ita probably better that it's just me because otherwise we'd quickly soak the whole room with pee! But, hearing your story,  with 3 of you peeing all over the room, sounds like its not too problematic! 

I have a very similar favorite place... i love to go in the space between the bed, wall, and night stand. I also love right in the middle of the room as well. Other times I will pick a naught corner that I will use as my toilet. Similar to you,  as a young boy I would find a sneaky spot like that so maybe for me its reminiscent of those first thrills. Either way, I Love seeing the soaked spot. From other vids I've seen, it seems like most male naughty pee fans (and some female) like to spray their pee everywhere all over the room. But. I LOVE just watching it puddle up wherever I choose! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
Just now, peecurious94 said:

I agree with everything you say! It really isn't too problematic as long as you clean it up in a timely manner. At home, my husband will pee from his gaming chair in the living room onto the carpet (again, more out of convenience). The only time I prefer wetting the bed is when I am breastfeeding my husband...something about feeling him latch makes my pussy release all of my pee. 

Peeing while breast-feeding... that sounds very hot.  Can we know... is he getting milk out or just mimicking the act?

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Mark3981 said:

Peeing while breast-feeding... that sounds very hot.  Can we know... is he getting milk out or just mimicking the act?

I still produce plenty to feed him 🙂 he feeds usually every 2 hours when we are home 🙂 

• Hot 4
15 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

Wall stories: 

I love peeing on the wall. In fact, since my mom has allowed me to pee in her house, I have frequently gotten up from the couch to pee on the wall in her living room as well as my closet. This is when we are all in the living room (my husband included), so everyone watches me deliberately pee on the wall. 

Floor stories: 

I love nonchalantly peeing on the floor while I do mundane tasks. I enjoy peeing all down the cabinets and oven while I wash dishes or cook in the kitchen. I also love peeing from the couch when we are relaxing and watching TV. I will casually scoot to the edge of the couch and arc it onto the coffee table and floor. 

I think the thing that turns me on the most about peeing public bathrooms on walls and floors is knowing that I'm not going to clean it up.  I feel a little guilty about that but since they have a drain and on easily cleaned surfaces, maybe it's not that bad. 

• Agree 1

I agree! Most places have drains and hard floors, so what doesn't go down the drain is easily mopped up. I do feel guilty sometimes, but not enough to stop!

Hahaha right!! I feel bad about it then next time I have to go in public.... ALL OVER the walls 😂 oops, i can't help it

• Haha 2

We both really enjoy it! We are all nude at home, so he just comes up to me and latches onto my nipples and feeds 🙂 

Oooooh that's awesome! Everyone naked and peeing and sucking out breast milk.... that sounds like a dream I'd love to have!

• Agree 2

I'm curious how your mom got involved with this lifestyle. Was her mom a nudist and did she pee freely too? Is exhibitionism and public nudity a turn-on for you, also? I find it interesting that the three of you will drive around naked but I must imagine you have to put on clothes before exiting the car.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
1 minute ago, peecurious94 said:

Hahahah sameee. I also love using the public bathrooms at the RV park that we live in. They are right next to the laundry facilities, so it is easy to go in and pee on the floor when I go switch my laundry 🙂 

Oh that's fantastic!!! Do you like to go on the wall in a stall or just in the open?

6 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

I think he would agree that it is a dream come true! And I clean everything up, so he doesn't have to worry about that. Him and my daughter just get to enjoy using our house as their toilet and he gets to enjoy my nipples as food 🙂

I usually go right in the middle of the floor 🙂

Oh man, those two are living a great life then since you kindly clean up after them! They get to just walk around and feel that great release wherever they are and don't have to worry about cleaning up. Amazing for both of them... don't have to get up from whatever they're doing (since you said its a convenience thing for them) but for ppl like us and your mom we get the added benefit of it being so arousing! And as if that's not enough,  he gets to suck milk out of your breast whenever he wants.  The way you describe it, it sounds like he enjoys the role play of you feeding him yea?

• Love 1
  • Hot 1