Masturbating in Front of my Mom

On 12/7/2022 at 8:32 PM, peecurious94 said:

About 2 months ago, I was studying at the kitchen table. My husband was playing his video games in the adjoining living room, and my daughter was in the bedroom playing with her toys and watching TV....It was a typical family night in. As I was typing on my laptop, a facetime alert from my mom popped up on my screen. This isn't unusual, and she usually just wants to say hi and check in on us to make sure we are all doing well. I was at a stopping point anyway, so I paused what I was doing and answered the call. 

As the camera adjusted, I could see my mom, naked of course, in front of the screen. I was naked, as well, as we typically are at home. Instead of her usual enthusiastic "HEYYY! How are y'all doing?" I was met with a more sheepish, reluctant greeting. 

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. Everything is fine, but now I am starting to feel silly for calling for the reason that I am." 

"And what reason would be so embarrassing that you can't tell me? I feel like nothing would be shocking from either of us at this point." I responded with a chuckle. 

"Well.........I was really horny. I still am. But I just...kindaa....wanted to know ifff....maybe if....you would want to watch me masturbate?" She looked down, almost as if she was ashamed for asking. 

"Why would I not??? I never even thought to do that!" 

My mom's face lit up instantly.

"Really?!" She asked, already scooting herself down to position her pussy in frame. 

"Omg YES! I love the idea of calling to masturbate...I will definitely return the favor if you start." 

I didn't have to say another word. My mom started fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit with her legs spread wide right in view of the camera. My husband came over to say hi and was met with the same image. His jaw quite literally hit the floor, and his penis went from semi to rock hard before my eyes. I began playing with myself out of frame, but my husband started stroking his cock right near my head in clear view of the camera.  

My mom pulled a dildo from just outside the frame and suction cupped it to the wooden coffee table. She stood up, spread her legs, and proceeded to sit on the silicone penis until it was completely inside of her. She bounced up and down on it....two fingers still massaging her clit and her other hand pinching her nipples. Her breaths and moans became faster and faster, and I noticed water coming from her pussy. Every time she would stand up, the dildo would come out of her just enough to allow a spurt of squirt to spray out of her cunt. Everything was wet...the carpet, the coffee table, the camera, and my moms legs. It wasn't long before she reached climax..her legs went rigid and her hips thrust forward as her whole body seized up. An even more forceful stream exploded from her intersection...at this point, I wasn't sure if she had enough to continue squirting or if she decided that peeing while she orgasmed felt better.  As her body ceased its convulsions, she relaxed, sitting on the coffee table and inserting the dildo back into her pussy. The silicone balls were visible just outside of her entrance. She now saw me watching intently...flabbergasted...with my husband behind me beating his cock and grunting. 

"Oh my...I guess I really needed that!" She said, shyly.

"It looks like it!" I responded. 

Just as I said that, my husband reached climax and sprayed myself and my computer with his hot cum. Everyone was satisfied 🙂 

(Just because I know you all will ask....yes, this is a semi-regular thing now. I call my mom or she calls me about once a week to once every two weeks to masturbate 😉 ) 

I have a friend who sometimes pees when she orgasms. Apparently it feels "fucking amazing". Her words not mine lol. I tend to believe her. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

@peecurious94 Thanks very, very much for your very exciting stories. I love the combined focus on pissing and masturbation, and mother-daughter erotic interaction has always been one of my strong fetishes.

I don't know, of course, if these pieces are imaginary or real life accounts. If they're imaginary, congratulations on your very sexy imagination. If, on the other hand, the stories are from real life, have you ever considered suggesting to your mother that she joins Peefans? I'm sure she'd get a very warm welcome here if she did.