Masturbating in Front of my Mom

3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

My mom and I went for a drive this evening....I needed some time out of the house, and my mom offered to facilitate that. She asked what I wanted to do....I said I wanted to go for a drive, so we grabbed a tshirt just in case and hopped in the car. We had been driving around aimlessly, chatting for about 20 or so minutes. My hand was between my legs massaging my clit when it became more of a need than a want. I told her that I was feeling kind of horny and needed a release. She encouraged me to pull over so I could focus on cuming without having a wreck. I propped both legs up on the dashboard and looked over at my naked mom. I asked if she was sure this was okay....I mean she has seen me, but never pulled over on the side of the road just to play with my pussy in front of her. 

"You gotta do what you gotta do, right?" 

She was correct...my pussy was throbbing and dripping. Before she could give me full permission, I had one finger on my clit and 2 in my pussy. My head was back and I was moaning. It felt so good to be able to cum this openly in front of my mom. I am so lucky. I was getting so close to cumming when I opened my eyes and looked at her seat. 

She had propped one leg up on the dash and the other on the center cup holder and was rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples. I came instantly...I couldn't help it! It felt so freeing being able to masturbate WITH my mom. Holy crap. Just as my body ceased jerking, I saw her back lift from the seat and a stream of squirt blast from her pussy onto my dash board. 

OH MY GOD my mom knows how to SQUIRT?! I thought as I watched it drip down onto the floor board. 

As her orgasm wound down, she profusely apologized for squirting in my car and promised she would clean it up. I grabbed my towel from the back seat, wiped my moisture from my pussy, and handed it to my mom. She wiped her pussy and then preliminarily wiped the dash board. 

We drove around for about another hour...in that time, I asked her if she would teach me how to squirt. (AND SHE SAID YES!)

awesome!

• Love 1

Damn... I think I'm in love with you and your very sexy mother. You're both astronomically sexy and beautiful! Just curious, for my fantasy of course, would you two ever consider mutually dating an orally bisexual male with a absolute 100% interest in women and some very kinky interests in various oral, sexually kinky pissing and taboo fun? A very respectful, loving, caring and fun guy??? Hypathetically of course. Im definitly not try to be a creep here but you and your horny mother are probably many many peoples absolute WET DREAM!

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 12:21 AM, JesseP said:

@peecurious94 another amazing story, please keep us updated. I particularly enjoyed the bit about both peeing into a towel as I love to do that but never into one someone else has already used, that would probably send me over the edge 

You and me both, what an image she gave us.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2022 at 6:35 PM, peecurious94 said:

This experience is centered around my husband and mom with me as more of an observer...Enjoy! I promise I will include the part that I was involved in later 🙂 

This weekend, my husband, my daughter, and myself got together at my mom's house for lunch. We got there a little early so our daughter could play and I could help set up the kitchen. My husband recently got a new (and much better paying job) that does not require him to work weekends. Now that he is quite comfortable with my mom's nudity and being nude around my mom, he decided to come along 🙂  

We were already naked for the drive to my mom's house...if you have read my previous stories, you know this is the norm for our family. From the passenger seat, I look over at my husband and see his cock standing at full attention (anticipating seeing my mom nude, I presumed). I don't mention anything in fear of making him self-conscious, so I keep my comments to myself. We strike up conversation about work and what we have planned for this week....a few minutes later I watch as my husband spit into his hand, grasp his cock, and start gently stroking. Again, I don't say anything. I want to know what happens next. As he continues, he starts stroking more intentionally. It is no longer casual; my husband is about to shoot a load all over the car! Finally, I say something...

"Honey, what are you doing? Are you worried about being hard in front of my mom?" 

"No, actually. I am afraid I will have an overwhelming urge to jack off in front of your mom. Honestly, it is so hard to be respectful while we are all nude, and my dick is clearly screaming." He says, still working towards a climax. 

"So why don't you?" I asked.

He stops stroking...."...you mean like....jack off in front of your mom? IDK how I would even go about that." 

"Just like you did just now....start by casually rubbing and move to more deliberate strokes." 

"Are you sure?" He asks uncertainly..."Will you be there for it?" 

"Of course! I would LOVE to see that!" I exclaimed

My husbands hands went back to the steering wheel, his member still standing at attention with precum dripping from his hole. About 10 minutes later, we pull into my mom's driveway. My daughter makes a beeline for the playroom while my husband and I are greeted by my nude mom. I make a stop in the laundry room for a quick pee in the laundry hamper and join her and my husband in the kitchen. My mom is still finishing up the last few tasks of setting the table and filling the cups with ice, and I excuse myself to go check on our daughter. I am gone for about 5 minutes when I see it as I walk into the kitchen...my husband is leaned against the counter stroking his cock in clear view while he chats with my mom. I see her occasionally glance at it as they chat, and I see her fingers make their way to her nipples. As they continued talking, my mom pinches and twists at her nipples while my husband strokes himself faster and faster, neither of them straying off topic or appearing distracted. I stand there and admire the scene, gently reaching between my legs to satisfy my clit's need for contact. I could see in my husband's face that it was becoming too much....his eyes closed, and he stopped his thought mid-sentence. He let out a primal grunt just before spraying his cum onto the kitchen floor. He continued gently milking his sperm from his softening penis until it was all leaked onto the floor. 

After he recovered, he looked up at my mom who was beaming from ear to ear,

"Well i'll say...I am so happy we have become so comfortable with each other!" She grabbed a dish towel from the counter and reached for his penis to clean it before she dropped to her knees to wipe it from the floor. Seeing my husband's dick in my mom's hand was extremely erotic, even if it was only for a moment. I may have discovered a new fetish...

That is amazing, so horny

PS I like the casual mention of you pee in the laundry

Edited by JesseP
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...