Masturbating in Front of my Mom

So hot @peecurious94! A wonderful account of what sounds like a very pleasurable journey. It certainly makes the time go by better than listening to the news on the radio lol.

3 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

She said that me feeling comfortable enough to masturbate and cum is a testament to her being a good mother, which I completely agree! 

Your mother seems a remarkable woman. If you feel like it, please pass on my congratulations on a parenting job well done! Having few or no hang-ups about your body and its natural functions is to be greatly admired ❤️

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

she would be so embarrassed if she knew I was sharing these stories (semi)publicly

That's completely understandable @peecurious94 - and of course please don't do anything to embarrass anyone! We'll just continue enjoying the stories you share - thanks!

• Hug 1

Your relationship is simply fantastic.  So many people won’t even mention anything to do with sex or masturbation to their parents and here you two are happily peeing and masturbating without a care.  Absolutely brilliant.

• Agree 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

As promised, here is the story of my mom's first masturbation in front of me 🙂 

A few weekends ago, I went over to my mom's house to finish up harvesting what little was left of her garden and to mow her yard. Most everything had dried up and died from the heat, but there were still a few okra left to pick, and her yard was needing some trimming. As you know, we are nudists to the core, so we do our yard work fully nude with good protective shoes. We had both peed multiple times outside that day...on the lawnmower seat, in the garden, once down my leg into my boots. My mom peed on the floor in her garage, which is new for her. We used the water hose to cool off a few times, and my mom even aimed the stream at my clit! She asked me if it felt good...I said yes, and she turned it to her own clit and said "oh you're right; this is great!". She spread her lips with her free hand and grinded her hips a little into the stream. Nothing came of that little encounter, but it was kinda fun to share that moment with my mom! 

We came inside when it got too hot outside, and I decided to run a cold bath to cool down. My mom will usually sit on my bathroom counter on the opposite wall of the tub and talk to me while I bathe, especially when it is just her and me there. I was soaking in the tub when my mom came in and hopped up on the counter. The cold water made my nipples hard, and I was playing with them when she came in. As we talked, she went from twirling her pussy hair to rubbing her clit, to gently fingering herself. She asked me if it would be weird for me if she were to "play with herself a little more deliberately". 

"Of course not!" I said, "I rode my dildo at the kitchen table last week. Why would it be weird for me??" 

As soon as I said that, she started fingering her pussy with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. She moaned quite loudly and whispered 'fuck' every now and then. I caught myself staring at her spread pussy and pinching my nipples a little harder. As she came, she raised her hips off of the counter slightly. She made bigger circles with her fingers on her clit and bucked her hips. Water dripped from her pussy (I couldn't tell if it was pee or a squirt as it wasn't forceful...it was more of a stream) onto the counter and down the cabinets onto the floor. She relaxed against the mirror again and took a deep breath and thanked me for being so comfortable watching. 

Then, as she sometimes does as a joke when I am bathing, she sat on the side of the tub and peed down into my bath water.

"Jokes on you," I said "I have already peed in here!"  

very hot 😍

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

A few weekends ago, I went over to my mom's house to finish up harvesting what little was left of her garden and to mow her yard. Most everything had dried up and died from the heat, but there were still a few okra left to pick, and her yard was needing some trimming. As you know, we are nudists to the core, so we do our yard work fully nude with good protective shoes. We had both peed multiple times outside that day...on the lawnmower seat, in the garden, once down my leg into my boots. My mom peed on the floor in her garage, which is new for her. We used the water hose to cool off a few times, and my mom even aimed the stream at my clit! She asked me if it felt good...I said yes, and she turned it to her own clit and said "oh you're right; this is great!". She spread her lips with her free hand and grinded her hips a little into the stream. Nothing came of that little encounter, but it was kinda fun to share that moment with my mom! 

We came inside when it got too hot outside, and I decided to run a cold bath to cool down. My mom will usually sit on my bathroom counter on the opposite wall of the tub and talk to me while I bathe, especially when it is just her and me there. I was soaking in the tub when my mom came in and hopped up on the counter. The cold water made my nipples hard, and I was playing with them when she came in. As we talked, she went from twirling her pussy hair to rubbing her clit, to gently fingering herself. She asked me if it would be weird for me if she were to "play with herself a little more deliberately". 

"Of course not!" I said, "I rode my dildo at the kitchen table last week. Why would it be weird for me??" 

As soon as I said that, she started fingering her pussy with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. She moaned quite loudly and whispered 'fuck' every now and then. I caught myself staring at her spread pussy and pinching my nipples a little harder. As she came, she raised her hips off of the counter slightly. She made bigger circles with her fingers on her clit and bucked her hips. Water dripped from her pussy (I couldn't tell if it was pee or a squirt as it wasn't forceful...it was more of a stream) onto the counter and down the cabinets onto the floor. She relaxed against the mirror again and took a deep breath and thanked me for being so comfortable watching. 

Then, as she sometimes does as a joke when I am bathing, she sat on the side of the tub and peed down into my bath water.

Wow that’s honestly one of the hottest stories I have ever read! Prefect details but not too many and the content is beyond hot! Thanks a lot for sharing

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Wow that’s honestly one of the hottest stories I have ever read! Prefect details but not too many and the content is beyond hot! Thanks a lot for sharing

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

awesome.... you have the best Mom in the world 

• Love 1

Have you ever masturbated simultaneously ? And if not have you ever thought about setting something like this up ? Im asking because i could imagine that it feels different to just watch compared to doing it together. (Clarification: i am not talking about "helping each other. Just side by side.) 

• Agree 1
On 7/20/2022 at 9:53 PM, peecurious94 said:

As promised, here is the story of my mom's first masturbation in front of me 🙂 

Have you ever thought about competing in pissing with your mom?

Edited by radu