Wet myself as could not get trousers down

I remember a time when I wearing some sports trousers with an elasticated waistband (black colour trousers like this are my default choice of clothing below the waist as they are comfortable and usually hide the damage when I have to pee in them).

I put them on that morning and tied up the cord in the normal manner so they were not too tight and crucially would not fall down easily (especially in my case as I go commando).

Anyway, I was going about my day out and about when I got desperate for a wee and found somewhere suitable to go outside without being seen.

However, the cord on the waistband somehow got itself so tied up on a knot that I could not, despite several attempts, undo it to allow me to pull my trousers down to get my penis out. At this point I was on the verge of losing control and even tried to yank my trousers down but they were too tight to pass my hips!

So I had no choice but to full on wet myself and as I was bursting my trousers could not absorb all the pee thus they leaked onto the ground and into my shoes!

Unlike my usual black colour trousers, these were a dark blue colour thus I then had to walk around town showing the obvious wet patch until they sufficiently dried!

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded
  • Hot 4