Has anyone tried wetting their pants in a public place?

Has anyone tried wetting their pants in a public place like a store, parking lot, or on the street? Recently I pissed into my pants next to a river in public and loved watching people in their bathing suits as I soaked my jeans

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 1:50 PM, Lennys_wet_now said:

I go commando most of the time.

I quite enjoy releasing small amounts of piss letting it soak into the pocket of my jeans.

I  like to do pretty much the same as I also go commando for much of the time. 

• Love 1

I've wet my pants (on purpose) in public and in front of others a few times.  Have only done it commando while wearing tracksuit pants with a fleece-like lining: lining absorbs all of it, so not really visible to anyone around me.

• Hot 1

I do this when I'm wearing shorts, I go commando too. I wear black shorts and just let it flow, very exciting when other people are around. Of course your shoes get wet too but really nobody can see this.

I also get my cock out over top of shorts and piss - this is good in parking lots between cars. 

yes a couple of times....

Once when very drunk while walking home.

Second time I was at a fish and bird wildlife park and wearing nylon pants with no underwear.... found a quiet spot where the ground was already wet and pretended to be looking through the glass viewing thing into the pool at the fish and let it flow

• Like 1