Where to see pee desperation and public peeing

Now that is is summer, complete with festivals, concerts, and people generally drinking and having fun, lets hear about places one can see pee desperation, wetting and desperately peeing in places other than toilets.

Places in the London area to view are of particular interest.  

• Like 1

The question has been answered generically on several threads, so it is worth searching for them.   However, in short, anywhere where there are lots of people gathering, preferably alcohol involved and a limited number or complete lack of toilets is what you are looking for.

I've not spent much time in London, but the parks would definitely be a candidate and also the nightlife areas such as Soho and Hoxton.  

Also, mention should be given to the many demonstrations and protests - they usually cause lots of people to appear in one place and there is not usually any additional provision of toilets.   

Suggest that for parks, the best time is later in the evening, maybe after 8pm.   For nightlife areas, the best time would be when people are queuing for nightclubs or when the nightclubs kick out and people are looking for taxis and night buses with full bladders and low inhibitions.

You can also read one of the sightings threads (mine is here: https://peefans.com/topic/16884-alfrescos-pee-sightings/?tab=comments#comment-236468 but there are similar threads by others) which will give you ideas of what people have seen, where and what the circumstances are.

Enjoy and if you get any sightings, be sure to report them for us to enjoy second hand!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I echo Alfresco's comments.

Parks, areas with nightclubs, all popular. The way back from large festivals or events too, where people who've had a drink or two may need to queue to get on the tube or a bus. For parks, alleys etc you can judge the popularity by any tissues...

Please do be mindful and respectful, don't loiter around too much or you will arouse suspicions, don't act inappropriately or make anyone feel uncomfortable, remember there's cctv in many places, keep on moving.

Edited by pwpj
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, pwpj said:

I echo Alfresco's comments.

Parks, areas with nightclubs, all popular. The way back from large festivals or events too, where people who've had a drink or two may need to queue to get on the tube or a bus. For parks, alleys etc you can judge the popularity by any tissues...

Please do be mindful and respectful, don't loiter around too much or you will arouse suspicions, don't act inappropriately or make anyone feel uncomfortable, remember there's cctv in many places, keep on moving.

i absolutely agree about the need to be respectful.  It is imperative that no lines are crossed and that any viewing is chance, respectful, and does not involve what would constitute unacceptable loitering.  

• Like 2
Just now, navesink01 said:

i absolutely agree about the need to be respectful.  It is imperative that no lines are crossed and that any viewing is chance, respectful, and does not involve what would constitute unacceptable loitering.  

Exactly. There's a world of difference between hanging around and clearly watching and making someone uncomfortable, and just happening to see the right thing and not being a pest.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

The question has been answered generically on several threads, so it is worth searching for them.   However, in short, anywhere where there are lots of people gathering, preferably alcohol involved and a limited number or complete lack of toilets is what you are looking for.

I've not spent much time in London, but the parks would definitely be a candidate and also the nightlife areas such as Soho and Hoxton.  

Also, mention should be given to the many demonstrations and protests - they usually cause lots of people to appear in one place and there is not usually any additional provision of toilets.   

Suggest that for parks, the best time is later in the evening, maybe after 8pm.   For nightlife areas, the best time would be when people are queuing for nightclubs or when the nightclubs kick out and people are looking for taxis and night buses with full bladders and low inhibitions.

You can also read one of the sightings threads (mine is here: https://peefans.com/topic/16884-alfrescos-pee-sightings/?tab=comments#comment-236468 but there are similar threads by others) which will give you ideas of what people have seen, where and what the circumstances are.

Enjoy and if you get any sightings, be sure to report them for us to enjoy second hand!

thank you.  I will definitely report back any sitings.  

• Like 1

Look out for organised distance running events and fun runs and see where they start.

Typically they'll start in the big parks or common areas in London. There are generally a few portaloo, but they have queues. Absolutely everyone wants to have a wee before they start running and they're paranoid about missing the start of the race so they nip off into the bushes.

Even in Hyde Park in central London I've gone for a piss in the bushes only to find sporty girls and guys peeing together.

Obviously you'd look a bit sus if you're not running yourself.

Edited by DannyRomand
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, pwpj said:

For parks, alleys etc you can judge the popularity by any tissues...

Agree with this, BUT, don't think that the lack of tissues means lack of potential sightings.   A lot of girls on a night out will pee outside without using tissues.   Some girls who do use tissues will put them in a bin.   However, where you do see tissues then that is a sure sign of a popular pee spot.

I cycled to a lake on Monday and it had been good weather on the weekend so I checked out what I could see.  There was nobody about on the Monday morning, but there were about three spots that had a fair few tissues and even a couple of tampon wrappers and applicators.  They were in the places which offered the most privacy in the way of bushes etc and indicated that many people used the bushes whilst they were there.

Parking lots around night life areas. If you post up discreetly around the time night life stops, especially clubs and lounges open, you have a good chance of seeing some. Especially clubs and lounges where there is a line to get in. Keep an eye out around large vehicles which provide good covers for pissers, especially ladies. 

If the places allow you to come and go you have even better chances. Also if you’re posted up when those places let out you have good chances. 

1 hour ago, navesink01 said:

Thanks for all of the suggestions.  I am going to continue my commentary on 

It will serve to build on that and keep it all in one place.

I think it is better that you have your own thread for your own sightings.   There are a few of us here that have our own sightings in a thread, so the one above is where I put my sightings, @pwpj has a thread a thread of his sightings here:

@Big Bearhas his sightings here:

@PeeWatcher1 has his sightings here

And so on, so I would prefer that you put your sightings in a dedicated thread rather than adding on my thread if you are OK with that.

The other option would be to combine all sighting threads into one, which may be a good idea in itself - what do mods think?

@Alfresco - I’m going to speak for myself here, there isn’t really a hard and fast site rule. 

There is the site rule about not creating duplicate topics and adding to existing…  And obviously you do that and so does @Big Bear and others too.  But when you post it’s about your experiences in your locality which is different from the other people posting their experiences.  For that reason I’m happy to have separate threads for each of you.

Also there is a certain etiquette where a member places their name in the title that is then ‘their’ post to contain their content.

For those reasons @navesink01 I’d recommend you create your own post of your sightings and then each time you have anything to add then do so as a further reply to your post.  That would be preferable for me. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I think it is better that you have your own thread for your own sightings.   There are a few of us here that have our own sightings in a thread, so the one above is where I put my sightings, @pwpj has a thread a thread of his sightings here:

@Big Bearhas his sightings here:

@PeeWatcher1 has his sightings here

And so on, so I would prefer that you put your sightings in a dedicated thread rather than adding on my thread if you are OK with that.

The other option would be to combine all sighting threads into one, which may be a good idea in itself - what do mods think?

Ok, makes sense. 

4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@Alfresco - I’m going to speak for myself here, there isn’t really a hard and fast site rule. 

There is the site rule about not creating duplicate topics and adding to existing…  And obviously you do that and so does @Big Bear and others too.  But when you post it’s about your experiences in your locality which is different from the other people posting their experiences.  For that reason I’m happy to have separate threads for each of you.

Also there is a certain etiquette where a member places their name in the title that is then ‘their’ post to contain their content.

For those reasons @navesink01 I’d recommend you create your own post of your sightings and then each time you have anything to add then do so as a further reply to your post.  That would be preferable for me. 

ok, makes sense.

• Thanks 2