North Coast Scotland Tour

• 2 weeks later...

Another little memory from that holiday was stopping at Kylesku bridge for a picnic and a photo. We were parked next to a hire car with a flat tyre. The couple in it were wandering about on the phone but I imagined it would be ages before help arrived. The lady, in her 40's and quite trim and wearing black leggings was showing classic signs of desperation and after a quiet word with her other half they walked to the other end of the parking. She walked behind a gorse bush while He still had the phone pressed to his ear. She then sank down behind the bush and disappeared from sight. After a while She stood up and returned to their car with him. I waited a few minutes and wondered over to the same spot for a photo of the Bridge. It looks like She was not the only one to have the same idea and so many leave their tissues, unlike my Mrs.

IMG_1933.JPG

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Geepee9 said:

Another little memory from that holiday was stopping at Kylesku bridge for a picnic and a photo. We were parked next to a hire car with a flat tyre. The couple in it were wandering about on the phone but I imagined it would be ages before help arrived. The lady, in her 40's and quite trim and wearing black leggings was showing classic signs of desperation and after a quiet word with her other half they walked to the other end of the parking. She walked behind a gorse bush while He still had the phone pressed to his ear. She then sank down behind the bush and disappeared from sight. After a while She stood up and returned to their car with him. I waited a few minutes and wondered over to the same spot for a photo of the Bridge. It looks like She was not the only one to have the same idea and so many leave their tissues, unlike my Mrs.

IMG_1933.JPG

A beautiful place ❤️. And perhaps we on this forum are the only people who would not consider the view to be spoiled by the tissues under the bushes lol

• Like 1

This is home for me so I regularly take advantage of the quietness 😉

I must admit I don’t like the tissues. I like what they show happened but it’s a beautiful landscape. By all means piss anywhere you like but take tissues with you or drip dry, or find someone willing to dry you off in another way 🤭

The downside of the quietness of course is that sightings are few and far between even though I know it happens constantly!

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, walanuk said:

I must admit I don’t like the tissues. I like what they show happened but it’s a beautiful landscape. By all means piss anywhere you like but take tissues with you or drip dry, or find someone willing to dry you off in another way

And tbh with you, I agree 

• Agree 1