Extremely full bladder for ultrasound

I began drinking water for my ultrasound. I had to drink two litres of water 2 hours before my ultrasound. One problem, I have a very small bladder capacity and can't hold alot of water for very long so this was going to be a challenge. 15 minutes after finishing the water I could already feel the water hitting my bladder. After 1 hour I was already feeling a moderate need to pee but not excruciating yet. 10 minutes later I am getting dressed, I decided to wear jeans and a tshirt, I brushed my teeth and put my shoes on and headed out the door to my car, as I climbed into my car I felt a large need to pee. I had a 40 minute drive to the hospital and I was dreading driving with a full bladder. I almost wet myself several times during the drive and was shaking my leg and looking for a parking spot at the hospital, I found a front row parking spot and parked my car. I got out of my car holding my crotch and I was very desperate to pee, I slowly walked into the hospital and asked where the ultrasound department was. I was told that it was on the second floor. I took the elevator upstairs because my bladder was achingly full. I found the ultrasound department and walked up to the receptionist desk and told her that I was here for an ultrasound, my bladder bulging. She told me to sit down and wait for the doctor. As I was waiting for the doctor i was shaking and beginning to sweat as the urge to pee climbed, the doctor called me back to the ultrasound room, I was sweating and shaking, struggling to keep control. I could feel the water sloshing around in my massively full and bulging bladder. I winced as I layed flat on my back and then the doctor told me to pull down my pants and panties to just below my hips, I did as told, exposing my overfilled and bulging bladder. The doctor then applied the ultrasound jell to my belly and pushed the ultrasound probe into my bladder, I squeezed my eyes shut as she moved the probe around my belly and back down towards my bladder, pressing harder as she was nearing my bladder, I began crying as she pressed HARD directly into my bladder, she complimented how well I was holding it. She continued to push the ultrasound probe into my bladder and as she pushed very hard on my bladder a small spurt escaped my bladder, I moaned and said "oh God, I just leaked, please hurry" she replied "you can hold it, if you pee yourself we will need to reschedule". I was fighting a losing battle. She pushed the probe into my bladder EXTREMELY HARD and I moaned loudly as pee gushed out in between my legs.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 5 months later...