• 8 months later...
On 7/13/2022 at 6:39 PM, Geepee9 said:

I had a similar experience a good few years ago when out trail riding with a group of mates. One had brought along his Mrs who had been getting more experienced on her Suzuki TS185 at off roading. We had been riding for a few hours and pulled up for a navigation break on a green lane near Belvoir Castle. As we studied the maps our Lady trail rider dismounted, stood to the far side of her bike and seemed to be studying her engine. Not paying much attention out of the corner of my eye, there was suddenly a noisy gush of fluid as if a radiator pipe had burst or a fuel line had become detached. Looking closer I could see the fluid was descending between her feet and not from her bike I gradually worked out what was happening. Her bloke was first to comment laughing "there was a lot of water on the trail today" but She was totally unfazed and I thought it made her pretty much one of the lads if she was prepared to pee in front of us all even though she didn't expose herself.

That must have still be hot to even have heard her piss so close to everyone out on the trails obviously her husband didnt seem to mind everyone knew what was going on sounds like it was a good piss too! Sometimes these can be the hottest pees to experience without seeing anything 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1