Naughty pissing in old camper

Do you have more stories to tell i like to hear all of your stories

On 8/14/2022 at 5:22 AM, chelseastorm said:

Sure some recent stuff was Friday when I came home to let the dogs out I pissed behind the couch again and tried to squirt some in the sink.

Not sure what day this was I was super horny and wanted to really hear it so I put my one leg up on the couch and sprayed the wall. Watching it pour down the wall and puddle on the carpet was just as hot as the sound. 

I pissed in the oven.. well on the open door and then closed it.

Today I just sat on the edge of the couch and piss off it onto the floor and noticed it went into the vent 

On 7/12/2022 at 6:37 PM, chelseastorm said:

We fucked and I made him cum on the floor to add to my piss.

Recently, we went to a parking lot of an office building not far from where we live on the weekend so I could watch my partner pee. As she squatted down, I got down close to watch it coming out of her next to our Jeep, then immediately bent her over the passenger seat and slid my cock into her from behind.  There is nothing hotter for me than feeling both the little bit of wetness from the pee as well as how wet she gets exploring this with me.  We're not on birth control, so I pulled out and came right in her puddle next to the car.  It was so fucking hot.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This reminds me of a time I stayed in the AirBnB on an old rundown farm in the Adirondacks. Our among the outbuildings was an old campervan with a missing window. It clearly hadn’t been occupied in at least one hard winter but probably more like 5 or 10. I emptied my bladder in there several times, on the floor, on the sofa, and on the bed. I used to have a video but I lost it.

• Like 1