Naughty pissing in old camper

3 minutes ago, chelseastorm said:

First picture is from spraying the kitchen table last night and the second is from this morning spraying the sink from the couch... So it dripped on the couch, the floor in the sink

Snapchat-770521212.jpg

Snapchat-2104066596.jpg

Wow, that's amazing! What a mess you’ve made 🥰 you also must have quite the powerful stream, to piss on the top of the sink from the couch!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, durianfury said:

Wow, that's amazing! What a mess you’ve made 🥰 you also must have quite the powerful stream, to piss on the top of the sink from the couch!

The couch is next to it so I have one leg on the sink and one on the couch

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, chelseastorm said:

Update:

Saturday we both got naked in the camper. I pissed on the floor and he wanted me to piss on the open first aid kit again because he thought it was funny.

I sat on the couch and he soaked me and we fucked so good. He would pull out and I'd squirt piss on him. The best was when he stood in front of me and I just kept spraying him. Watching it drop down his body... I can't wait to do it again.

If you don’t mind me asking, where did he end up spraying his cum this time? 😊

• Agree 1
25 minutes ago, chelseastorm said:

This morning I took to the camper again. Pissed in the open door of the fridge. Propped myself up on the bench and the fridge and sprayed the mirror on the bathroom door from a foot or a little more away.

Sprayed the walls a bit and the kitchen floor and let it puddle under me trying to spray the mirror. 

Was a bit sleepy so I finished emptying my bladder in a puddle on the carpet 

This sounds like the best way to start your morning!

• Agree 2
On 7/13/2022 at 9:05 AM, Alfresco said:

Always great when you find an abandoned vehicle.   It sounds like you had a lot of fun @chelseastorm.

I have peed in a car that was abandoned at the side of the road for several days and was left unlocked. I sat in the passenger seat and whilst other cars drove past, I pulled my trousers down and peed directly onto the seat.   I enjoyed the warmth around my bottom before it started soaking away into the seat.   I moved to the front of the seat to dry most of it and then pulled up my trousers and left.

Another time there was a place that had an old coach/bus parked in the corner of a field.  It had been there several months and the door on it was open, so I thought it was abandoned and enjoyed several pees in there over a period of several months.   I peed on the floor from sitting on the seat, I peed on the back of the seat in front of me, I peed directly on the seats from standing in the aisle and I peed on the floor in the aisle.  Then, one day, the bus was gone and it turned out that it was still a runner and had been sold to go abroad to start a new life in service in somewhere like India.    

I felt a little bit guilty when I found out it was going to be reused but it was too late to do anything!

Im high functioning autism so in high school i was in a study room for one period each day with helper teachers, when we went on bus rides though I would be sent to the nurses office because i “had” to be diapered for long car rides (im not incontinent but I figured if im in the special ed class id use the perks) anyway so I would almost always pee in them immediately after getting on the bus and when my assistant teachers asked me if i needed to be changed I would tell them “nope” but after a couple overflows over time they started checking themselves. I will say it was amazing getting changed after about 30-45 minutes of sitting in a soaked diaper. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...