Pee problem while in the hospital and home after

@Sweets - Sending you all our love and positive vibes from the Peefans community.

It's easy to get into a one-track way of thinking over bed wetting or carpet peeing, and think that everyone should be aroused by it.  Of course in situations where it's outside your control like this, where others not into pee are being affected by it of course that's very different.  At least your husband was supportive and you had your sister there to help too.

Hoping this hasn't detracted from your enjoyment of the kink - when the mood suits you and when you're able to play on your terms.   But thanks for sharing with us and huge hugs back at you.

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

@gldenwetgoose well thank god it wasnt humiliating for me since peeing is normal fun for me.    I didn’t find any of it arousing like I normal would have.  I’m glad I’m comfortable enough with my husband that I wasn’t to embarrassed.   I though I would share my experience. Some my find it arousing or just interesting.   So I don’t mind sharing 

Edited by Sweets
  • Hug 2
  • Love 2