Coachella & Burning Man

Some of my absolute favorite videos are those of women peeing outdoors during any kind of festival or concert. I hope to one day attend Roskilde, Oktoberfest, and some festivals in Spain based upon such videos.

Here in the United States we also have some big events like the ones above. The two that come to my mind are Coachella and Burning Man. I believe Burning Man is actually happening right now, or soon due to a photo I saw yesterday.

However, I can't say I've seen any videos or heard of any personal experiences from those who have attended such events about the degree of public urination that goes on. When I've read about each of these events, and seen photos taken at them, it's clear that alcohol use, drugs, nudity, skimpy outfits, and large crowds are par for the course. All of those things added would no doubt lead to long bathroom lines, desperation, and peeing outdoors.

I'd like to ask: does anyone here have any pee-related stories from either Coachella or Burning Man? Might have to add those to the bucket list if there's a good chance for sightings.

No stories, but an image! This was sent to me by a friend from last year's burning man (or whatever the COVID version was called). There was no official event but people still went to the desert, meaning no official bathrooms, so this was their makeshift bathroom. I'm sure the desperation at the event was absurd, if anyone has stories from 2021!IMG_20220709_231050_595.thumb.jpg.1fad87cebb236990ae49672220c37178.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Anime_Pee_Fan said:

I'd like to ask: does anyone here have any pee-related stories from either Coachella or Burning Man? Might have to add those to the bucket list if there's a good chance for sightings.

Haven’t been to those specially, but I have been to a fair amount of music festivals and can say that there is a pretty good chance of sightings. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
25 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

Haven’t been to those specially, but I have been to a fair amount of music festivals and can say that there is a pretty good chance of sightings. 

Oh yeah, I know lots of outdoor venues can produce great sightings. I'm surprised that I haven't seen many pee-related pictures and videos come from these two events in particular given how popular they are

I did see a picture, years ago, from Burning Man.  They had a contest that promoted the benefits of staying well hydrated while competing at certain activities.  Being well hydrated in the desert had obvious safety and health benefits that they seemed to be promoting, at the time.  At any rate, the picture was of a male referee, with a whistle in his mouth, witnessing two woman peeing after a race.  Apparently, one needed to show hydration by being able to pee, perhaps gaining points if the pee was clear or of significant volume.  One woman was in full squat, with her shorts pulled down.  The other was in a standing slight squat, with her garments pulled to the side and emiting a healthy stream.  Not sure if that image can be found anymore.

• Hot 4
21 minutes ago, navesink01 said:

I did see a picture, years ago, from Burning Man.  They had a contest that promoted the benefits of staying well hydrated while competing at certain activities.  Being well hydrated in the desert had obvious safety and health benefits that they seemed to be promoting, at the time.  At any rate, the picture was of a male referee, with a whistle in his mouth, witnessing two woman peeing after a race.  Apparently, one needed to show hydration by being able to pee, perhaps gaining points if the pee was clear or of significant volume.  One woman was in full squat, with her shorts pulled down.  The other was in a standing slight squat, with her garments pulled to the side and emiting a healthy stream.  Not sure if that image can be found anymore.

I remember the picture, but I didn't previously hear the story behind it.

• Like 1