Accidentally peeing during sex

One time I pissed in my gfs mouth because she kept sucking me when I told her to stop. I hardly had time to warn her. She was disgusted, I was mortified, and I pray that never happens again. Its EXACTLY the reason I tell girls that I don't get off that way. I'm simply too sensitive and the feeling of having to cum/pee feel extremely similar.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
1 hour ago, pguy2981 said:

One time I pissed in my gfs mouth because she kept sucking me when I told her to stop. I hardly had time to warn her. She was disgusted, I was mortified, and I pray that never happens again. Its EXACTLY the reason I tell girls that I don't get off that way. I'm simply too sensitive and the feeling of having to cum/pee feel extremely similar.

Man, I’m sorry to hear that happened to you. I know I would feel exactly the same and avoid oral sex all together after something like that happening. Unless I would be with a partner who is also into peeplay that is, but I would probably still be self conscious about making sure that I drink enough water to keep my pee diluted and go for a bathroom visit right before having sex. 

Is it just that rather traumatic experience that makes you avoid receiving oral sex or do you just don’t like the overly sensitive feeling in general? In the first case scenario I hope that some day you’ll meet a nice and naughty lady who is also into pee 🙂 

• Love 1

Must admit it's not something I can speak on with much experience, other that being told by a girlfriend way back, 'stop, if you make me cum I'm likely to wet the bed'.

But I do want to say thanks for your honesty - I can completely understand the ongoing fears it's created and the impact upon that aspect of your love-making.   Browsing the site and reading about people's very diverse experiences I'm amazed in a really good way as to how much diversity there is in what we all like and enjoy.  There's no right answer, no one-size-fits-all.

So don't ever be drawn into 'pee-experience-envy'.  Some people tell us of their pee-centred relationships which can seem too good to be true, and other people have very separate pee-lives and love-lives. There's definitely no right or wrong.  We go through life learning from experience, building on those experiences and sometimes doors close and other doors open.  Who knows what the future holds, but try to never regret the past. 

• Love 2

I have peed while having a wank once, many many years ago. That was weird as I was right at the point of cumming. It's only happened once.

I have been very tempted to 'accidently' pee while my wife has been playing with me in the bath just to see how she would react to it. I haven't had the courage to do it though as she's not into pee

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 6:28 AM, LovesToWet said:

I have peed while having a wank once, many many years ago. That was weird as I was right at the point of cumming. It's only happened once.

I have been very tempted to 'accidently' pee while my wife has been playing with me in the bath just to see how she would react to it. I haven't had the courage to do it though as she's not into pee

Well.. what’s stopping you from trying again by yourself some time when your wife is not around? 😊

• Cheeky 1
  • 6 months later...
On 7/10/2022 at 6:28 AM, LovesToWet said:

That you peed while cumming is I think highly unusual. For as far as I feel a man can't cum and pee at the same time, while biologically (I'm not a doctor, mind you) that seems to me impossible. Maybe a sort of "build in" safety valve? In our brains or bladder/prostate? Just guessing though. 🤔😃