This is a great idea! I've had vague thoughts about something like this for a while, awesome to see that someone else conceptualized it too. I've got a bit of experience with DnD (vanilla-ish) and I'd love to take part.

• Like 1

Count me in! But maybe instead of trying to adapt peeing on dnd, I think it might be easier to create some simple rpg that can be used specifically on erotic fantasies, fetishes, and especially on peeing. I mean, you probably want new stats and skills for the pc-s, like seduction, flirting and willpower for general, and I dont know, bladder capacity, flow speed and pee force for the pee related stuff. I would love to take place in a workshop creating this!

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Pee Sensei said:

Count me in! But maybe instead of trying to adapt peeing on dnd, I think it might be easier to create some simple rpg that can be used specifically on erotic fantasies, fetishes, and especially on peeing. I mean, you probably want new stats and skills for the pc-s, like seduction, flirting and willpower for general, and I dont know, bladder capacity, flow speed and pee force for the pee related stuff. I would love to take place in a workshop creating this!

Yeah, the plan was to use dnd as base and adapt stats to make it more in line with what I'm visualising. Since most of the class and race buffs would have nothing to do with peeing. lol

I think the main issue here we need to solve is the aim of the combat system. Do we want to conquer our enemies? Or we need to pleasure them to succeed? Or maybe both outcome is possible? 

In the first case, lets say we use Toleration Points (TP, pun intented) instead of Hit Points, meaning what amount of things we dislike can a character tolerate before getting defeated. For example our character doesn't like being peed on, then if someone does we use some amount of TP, based on our stats and some rolls. If it reaches zero, we are out of the combat (or should I say piss orgy?).

But in the second, the aim of the combat would be doing to them what they like, I mean sexually and we win if they orgasm. In this case, can we lose? If yes, how? They make US cum? We run out of time? 

Or both? The combat continues until every member of the two parties are either rendered unconscious out of pure disgust or reached climax?

The first would only work if every character would be the same, but what if someone wants to play a submissive character? Or at least someone who only enjoys being peed on? And on top of that, they are bisexual?

Or we should just drop the dnd-ish concept of combat at all, and just use something less rule heavy with softer definitions, like if someone is acting as an obstacle in reaching our goals then we must find a (more role playing, and less mechanic) solution to get them out of the way, to persuade them, to threaten them, or make them join our side by giving them what they want?

We could then let the peeing be handled with a more number-crunching way, like bladder capacity, monitoring how much we drank, and the flow parameters when it comes to tasks as filling up something or peeing on something that's far away.

8 hours ago, Pee Sensei said:

I think the main issue here we need to solve is the aim of the combat system. Do we want to conquer our enemies? Or we need to pleasure them to succeed? Or maybe both outcome is possible? 

In the first case, lets say we use Toleration Points (TP, pun intented) instead of Hit Points, meaning what amount of things we dislike can a character tolerate before getting defeated. For example our character doesn't like being peed on, then if someone does we use some amount of TP, based on our stats and some rolls. If it reaches zero, we are out of the combat (or should I say piss orgy?).

But in the second, the aim of the combat would be doing to them what they like, I mean sexually and we win if they orgasm. In this case, can we lose? If yes, how? They make US cum? We run out of time? 

Or both? The combat continues until every member of the two parties are either rendered unconscious out of pure disgust or reached climax?

The first would only work if every character would be the same, but what if someone wants to play a submissive character? Or at least someone who only enjoys being peed on? And on top of that, they are bisexual?

Or we should just drop the dnd-ish concept of combat at all, and just use something less rule heavy with softer definitions, like if someone is acting as an obstacle in reaching our goals then we must find a (more role playing, and less mechanic) solution to get them out of the way, to persuade them, to threaten them, or make them join our side by giving them what they want?

We could then let the peeing be handled with a more number-crunching way, like bladder capacity, monitoring how much we drank, and the flow parameters when it comes to tasks as filling up something or peeing on something that's far away.

yep that's the idea. 

37 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Okay someone is gonna have to give me a crash course in DnD before we do this cause this sounds like fun but almost everything @Pee Sensei said just now means nothing to me 🤣

lol, don't worry I'm planning on giving a sort of tutorial for inexperienced players. Also I'm gonna simplify things since rpg rules can be over complicated.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Pee Sensei said:

Great Idea!

Ok then here's my proposal for the six basic abilities:

Strength - besides the trivial use cases, this ability is related to your pee force, both strength and distance

Dexterity - affects speed, agility, and in pee related terms: your aim

Mind - a combination of intelligence and wisdom and some of the charisma based social skills, this is used in a set of soft skills like perception, solving riddles and talking

Bladder - determines maximum bladder capacity in a similar way then constitution does with hp

Sex - influences the more intimate soft skills like flirt and seduction, but it also defines your 'hotness' and sexual performance

Will - your discipline, your 'defense' against being seduced, but also your ability to hold your pee for a longer time period before involuntarily wetting yourself

All these should work just like in dnd (set during character creation, increases by leveling up, ranges from 3 to 20).

Please comment.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Pee Sensei said:

Ok then here's my proposal for the six basic abilities:

Strength - besides the trivial use cases, this ability is related to your pee force, both strength and distance

Dexterity - affects speed, agility, and in pee related terms: your aim

Mind - a combination of intelligence and wisdom and some of the charisma based social skills, this is used in a set of soft skills like perception, solving riddles and talking

Bladder - determines maximum bladder capacity in a similar way then constitution does with hp

Sex - influences the more intimate soft skills like flirt and seduction, but it also defines your 'hotness' and sexual performance

Will - your discipline, your 'defense' against being seduced, but also your ability to hold your pee for a longer time period before involuntarily wetting yourself

All these should work just like in dnd (set during character creation, increases by leveling up, ranges from 3 to 20).

Please comment.

Bladder and sex don't need to be attributes since constitution and charisma already exist. The only things I was going to alter were inteligence and wisdom since they are not really needed in a game like this. Everything listed above is what I had already planned.

8 hours ago, CasvalDeikun said:

Bladder and sex don't need to be attributes since constitution and charisma already exist. The only things I was going to alter were inteligence and wisdom since they are not really needed in a game like this. Everything listed above is what I had already planned.

In my opinion charisma in dnd (wrongly) mixes being attractive and being charismatic and convincing. But then again, its not important to have good looks in a world where most arguments are settled in a sword fight.

But in this game we are planning, it might be! Otherwise you couldn't play a dude who has the face and body of a demigod and literally makes women pee their panties just by looking at him, but can't make up two consecutive sentences in an argument. Or to have someone fall in love with you with the letters you write just to make her to be disappointed when you finally meet. I felt like sexuality would play an important role here.

Regarding bladder vs constitution - yes its kind of a rename, but I thought we are completely dropping the whole concept of hit points, and this felt like a better fit. 

It would be nice to hear what others think too!

4 hours ago, Pee Sensei said:

In my opinion charisma in dnd (wrongly) mixes being attractive and being charismatic and convincing.

I mean Dexterity mixes fine motor control with hand-eye coordination, AND the ability to parkour, so I think that’s beat out

(that’s why I kind of prefer Mutants and Masterminds with it’s 8-Stat system. But that’s a whole other animal)

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Hidengo said:

I mean Dexterity mixes fine motor control with hand-eye coordination, AND the ability to parkour, so I think that’s beat out

(that’s why I kind of prefer Mutants and Masterminds with it’s 8-Stat system. But that’s a whole other animal)

Good point! I guess I also mixed some things in my proposal that doesn't really go together. I think I wanted to emphasize here that creating an erotic role playing game would need separate ability scores to important things like sex-appeal. If we were making something that focuses on acrobatics then I would have wanted to cut that part off of dexterity. 

But I'm not against using more or less of them, or even a completely different approach, so lay your ideas on us!

If you’re curious, M&M uses 8 stats

Strength— Obvious, used to calculate melee damage

Dexterity— Fine Motor Control, Hand-Eye Coordination, used to calculate hit rate of ranged attacks

Agility— Speed, Gross Motor Control, used for dodging ranged and area attacks  

Stamina— Constitution in everything but name

Fighting— Battle IQ, used both to attack in Melee and deflect incoming melee attacks

Intellect— Intelligence

Awareness— Wisdom in everything but name

Presence— Charisma, force of personality. Note: actually being attractive is something akin to a feat 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CasvalDeikun said:

I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible.

If you want to have it as simple as possible, try 'Roll for Shoes'

But if you want to keep basics of DnD to make it familiar for those who know how to play, but use it as an erotic rpg focusing on pee fetish, then lets adapt the rules so they will fit.

4 hours ago, CasvalDeikun said:

Also I'm not renaming anything for purposes of discretion, for those members that need it.

Sorry I didn't understand this. Please elaborate.

Aagh! Just saying that reminded me that someone DID already write a(n unofficial) rule set for sex in D&D— the Book of Erotic Fantasy.

You can find it with a quick Google, though it’s for an older edition.

• Like 1

For anyone who is interested / missed the original author's private invitation / can't 'afford' live sessions for any reason, I am currently working on setting up a discord server where we can play erotic adventures focused on peeing in a post based way.

I am currently writing the game mechanics and basic rules, which will be based (mostly) on DnD, but simplified and modified to fit the genre better. Any ideas are welcome!

Meanwhile, did you know that there's a very good interactive adventure on this site you can play?

https://peefans.com/topic/13379-interactive-story-game-by-leaky_one-a-day-in-the-life/