Some sightings

Good stuff! Thinking of going out before day this coming Saturday to see what I can see. Been kind of discouraged because I can’t find another spot like the great sighting spot I had a few years back. I think your stories have motivated me to get out there. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Good stuff! Thinking of going out before day this coming Saturday to see what I can see. Been kind of discouraged because I can’t find another spot like the great sighting spot I had a few years back. I think your stories have motivated me to get out there. 

Yes, it is really frustrating if you lose a regular sighting spot, but they will be out there.   I have no doubt at all that I could get plenty of sightings on a Friday or Saturday night if I was able to go out on my own, but I can't exactly say to my wife that I'm off out on my own to look for sightings.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Yes, it is really frustrating if you lose a regular sighting spot, but they will be out there.   I have no doubt at all that I could get plenty of sightings on a Friday or Saturday night if I was able to go out on my own, but I can't exactly say to my wife that I'm off out on my own to look for sightings.

Sounds like you’re in the same boat as me with not having the freedom to go out for sightings as you’d like to. I would be out every weekend, both Saturday and Sunday mornings like I used to. Now I go out when I have the opportunity. The fact that I sometimes must work odd hours helps too. 😁

• Agree 1
On 7/7/2022 at 8:57 AM, Starks2010 said:

Sounds like you’re in the same boat as me with not having the freedom to go out for sightings as you’d like to. I would be out every weekend, both Saturday and Sunday mornings like I used to. Now I go out when I have the opportunity. The fact that I sometimes must work odd hours helps too. 😁

where did you habe sightings on a Saturday or Sunday morning?

28 minutes ago, navesink01 said:

I think @Starks2010 means when he goes out to bars and clubs in the early hours of Saturday and Sunday morning to see people who where out Friday night into Saturday morning and Saturday night into Sunday morning.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, navesink01 said:

There was a small hookah bar in downtown Atlanta, GA US, its waitresses and patrons would use a parking lot across the street to relieve themselves. Guaranteed sightings every Saturday and Sunday mornings, with the first set of waitresses coming into the lot to piss between 2am and 3am. The place stayed open when all the other night life establishments closed at 3am so those who left the other establishments would come to the hookah bar, parking in that lot or at least some to the lot to piss next to the church van and bus that was always parked there before going to the hookah bar. Unfortunately the city had the place shutdown. 

On 7/15/2022 at 7:58 PM, Starks2010 said:

There was a small hookah bar in downtown Atlanta, GA US, its waitresses and patrons would use a parking lot across the street to relieve themselves. Guaranteed sightings every Saturday and Sunday mornings, with the first set of waitresses coming into the lot to piss between 2am and 3am. The place stayed open when all the other night life establishments closed at 3am so those who left the other establishments would come to the hookah bar, parking in that lot or at least some to the lot to piss next to the church van and bus that was always parked there before going to the hookah bar. Unfortunately the city had the place shutdown. 

I understand drunk patrons using the parking lot, but waitresses is a new one. What do you think caused this?

6 hours ago, Havelock said:

I understand drunk patrons using the parking lot, but waitresses is a new one. What do you think caused this?

To me, Starks stories have always read as the product of a business and building not being up to code and some significant labor violations. Inadequate plumbing, perhaps an business in an area not zoned for it so technically illegally operating. 

• Like 1
On 7/16/2022 at 11:18 PM, TheAMan said:

To me, Starks stories have always read as the product of a business and building not being up to code and some significant labor violations. Inadequate plumbing, perhaps an business in an area not zoned for it so technically illegally operating. 

Not necessarily the business isn’t up to code and such. Though the place I talked about did get shutdown by the city after the church across the street complained. The 5 other nightlife establishments are still operating. It’s like at sporting events, lines for the restrooms are long, especially the ladies room. It’s not that the stadium isn’t up to code, just the volume of people. All nightlife establishments that serve alcohol can’t all be not up to code, and they all have public pissers and the like. As far as clubs in a city, people travel to cities to party, if the club or such is popular, there is a line out front. Before waiting in that line to get in, your best bet is the pee where convenient which I have heard stories from female friends about. Nightlife places have long ladies room lines and a place that serves alcohol, you have to go frequently and urgently and can’t wait on the line. Club bathrooms get worst cleanliness wise over the course of the night, inebriated patrons and constantly traffic, people, especially ladies don’t want to use those restrooms. 

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Not necessarily the business isn’t up to code and such. Though the place I talked about did get shutdown by the city after the church across the street complained. The 5 other nightlife establishments are still operating. It’s like at sporting events, lines for the restrooms are long, especially the ladies room. It’s not that the stadium isn’t up to code, just the volume of people. All nightlife establishments that serve alcohol can’t all be not up to code, and they all have public pissers and the like. As far as clubs in a city, people travel to cities to party, if the club or such is popular, there is a line out front. Before waiting in that line to get in, your best bet is the pee where convenient which I have heard stories from female friends about. Nightlife places have long ladies room lines and a place that serves alcohol, you have to go frequently and urgently and can’t wait on the line. Club bathrooms get worst cleanliness wise over the course of the night, inebriated patrons and constantly traffic, people, especially ladies don’t want to use those restrooms. 

Fully agree with this and in UK cities I've seen many girls (and guys) get off buses that bring them into the city and they either go straight into a park or alley to pee or they go to join the queue for a nightclub and then realise it is going to take too long so they leave the queue, find a convenient pee spot and then re-join the queue.   I'm sure that if there wasn't a queue then they would go inside to pee but they see the queue and know that they are in for a wait so the pressure in their bladder from drinks they have had at home followed by the journey in on the bus means they have little option but to pee before joining the queue.   It also seems that most girls who do this do so without much hesitation so I guess it has become a regular pattern for them and an accepted part of the night out.   They don't seem too worried about what they are doing, it is just routine and necessary for them.

I have also seen people come out of clubs, pee and go back in, so I guess it is not just the queue to get in, but the queue for the toilets when you get in, which also goes in line with what @Starks2010 is saying.   So two sides of the pond with very similar situations.

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Fully agree with this and in UK cities I've seen many girls (and guys) get off buses that bring them into the city and they either go straight into a park or alley to pee or they go to join the queue for a nightclub and then realise it is going to take too long so they leave the queue, find a convenient pee spot and then re-join the queue.   I'm sure that if there wasn't a queue then they would go inside to pee but they see the queue and know that they are in for a wait so the pressure in their bladder from drinks they have had at home followed by the journey in on the bus means they have little option but to pee before joining the queue.   It also seems that most girls who do this do so without much hesitation so I guess it has become a regular pattern for them and an accepted part of the night out.   They don't seem too worried about what they are doing, it is just routine and necessary for them.

I have also seen people come out of clubs, pee and go back in, so I guess it is not just the queue to get in, but the queue for the toilets when you get in, which also goes in line with what @Starks2010 is saying.   So two sides of the pond with very similar situations.

Pre-loading is popular.  Get some drinks in from the supermarket, and start the evening with those and your mates (much less expensive than going to a pub).  Then arrive in town when the pubs are closing, to go straight to a late-night bar or club.  And as a result, they're often bursting to pee, with inhibitions lowered through alcohol, as soon as they get off the bus.

• Agree 1