Being an old guy myself, I know some of the problems old guys have in holding their pee.  Prostate issues are the most common problem, so they don't entirely empty their bladders and have to go again soon.  An enlarged prostate also sends false "got to pee" signals.  When they have to pee it can get urgent very quickly.  Yeah, I know all about old guys and peeing.  :-)

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

As a mother of three boys I've noticed that the younger generation of boys is far more timid and hesitant to pee in many places where men have commonly done so. As a woman in my fifties I can recall the boys my age being far more bold and less concerned than the boys of today. Working at local gym/pool I can see the same, after youth swim sessions we see little evidence of boys peeing around the locker room, as compared to when middle aged men are there. What rather surprised me was the senior men. After senior swim sessions there's pee everywhere around the men's locker room. It's something I've commented to several of these "grandpa's" about and they all take a "so what, what's the big deal" stance. Certainly, it's the senior men who are least concerned about peeing in the locker rooms.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, beachmom said:

As a mother of three boys I've noticed that the younger generation of boys is far more timid and hesitant to pee in many places where men have commonly done so. As a woman in my fifties I can recall the boys my age being far more bold and less concerned than the boys of today. Working at local gym/pool I can see the same, after youth swim sessions we see little evidence of boys peeing around the locker room, as compared to when middle aged men are there. What rather surprised me was the senior men. After senior swim sessions there's pee everywhere around the men's locker room. It's something I've commented to several of these "grandpa's" about and they all take a "so what, what's the big deal" stance. Certainly, it's the senior men who are least concerned about peeing in the locker rooms.

Then, I can't wait to be a senior! 

Of course, when I'm a senior I know I won't be able to wait worth anything. 🤣

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, beachmom said:

This is so hot! I would love to be in the locker room watching all of the older men nonchalantly pee on the floor. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peecurious94 said:

This is so hot! I would love to be in the locker room watching all of the older men nonchalantly pee on the floor. 

I have to confess, I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall and seeing them as well. I think it's really just a matter of confidence and the feeling that no one's going to confront them about doing so as a mom might to a son or an employee might with  a young man. I rather admire their confidence.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, beachmom said:

I have to confess, I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall and seeing them as well. I think it's really just a matter of confidence and the feeling that no one's going to confront them about doing so as a mom might to a son or an employee might with  a young man. I rather admire their confidence.

As do I! I have read a lot of your content about you encouraging your sons to essentially freely pee. Do you pee in the locker room? I would love to hear about it if so!

10 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

As do I! I have read a lot of your content about you encouraging your sons to essentially freely pee. Do you pee in the locker room? I would love to hear about it if so!

Yes, I'm all about what's good for the goose...  Ever since my boys were young and I realized the two older boys were doing so and the swim coach of my youngest commented, "may as well make it easy for yourselves, as the older boys all do so", I and several other moms thought why not, the guys do so. With that said, I'm rather cautious about who's around me when I do so, as I feel it's not as socially accepted for women to do so, even though most of us moms are at the very least aware that our boys do so. I find it rather odd that even moms who've encouraged their boys to do so, aren't willing to do so themselves. The majority of our staff, both male and female frequently do, so it's not an issue of getting into any trouble for doing so, just the possibility of being judged by other women.

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I just thought of that scene from Breaking Bad where Hector Salamanca (in a flashback to 1989) pees into his boss Don Eladio's pool. 

Honestly, the things some people will do to try and get a raise…

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
On 7/6/2022 at 6:37 PM, peecurious94 said:

That is so great! It's just practical to pee onto the floor of a locker room...especially a swim locker room where the floor is already wet. I admire you for it, and agree that it is rather odd that other moms don't even if they encourage their sons to pee on the floor. I am a mom of a girl, so I know free peeing is seen differently than if I had boys, but I still encourage her to do as she needs depending on the location.

I don't have a girl myself, maybe if I had only girls I'd feel differently about it, but I can't imagine treating a daughter any differently than the boys, that just seems rather unfair. I'm quite glad that you encourage your daughter to do so, what's good for the boys is certainly good for the girls. I wish I myself could be as open and casual about it as the guys are, I'm always a bit cautious about who's around and what they might say. For the boys nobody's going to say anything as nearly all the guys do so and even the little boys needn't fear as nearly all of the moms know the boys do so and don't have a problem with it. It only feels naughty if you were brought up to think it is. During preschool swim lessons the moms quite literally taught their boys to do so and persuaded boys who were unsure that it was what boys did. It's certainly not the same feeling in the ladies room.

• 3 weeks later...