Did a real life experience trigger your pee fetish? Here's the story of mine.

I’ve linked it back to a time when I was school aged, was at a pool party and tossing a ball around, ball was thrown over my head and rolls around the corner. As I turn the corner to retrieve the ball I’m greeted by two females at the part squatted down bikinis pulled to the side gushing into the grass. 

It’s odd as I kinda suppressed my fascination with women peeing for the beginning of my adult life. Really starting embracing it through online communities in the last year or so, but now that I have embraced it I link it to that day many years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I have three that come to mind, some of which I think I have mentioned before.

One is going in the stalls with my mother and taking notice at how different it was for women than for us boys.

Two was a girl in kindergarten sitting at the side of my desk who started vigorously shaking it and then all of a sudden stood up and just peed in her pants right in front of me.

The third was a babysitter who was 7 years older who had to pee and asked if I wanted to join her which I did, and seeing that she already had a nice bush.

Plenty of other early memories but those are the three that seemed to trigger me.

• Like 2
On 7/5/2022 at 1:35 PM, Bacardi said:

Mine came about after my little brother peed on my carpet. I was so young and couldn't believe that peeing on the floor was an option (even tho he got in trouble for it lol). I wondered if i could do it too, and from that day forward I was into peeing on the floor!

You couldn't believe that peeing on the floor was an option? That made me laugh out loud. But didn't you and your brother get in trouble for peeing on the floor after that?

2 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

You couldn't believe that peeing on the floor was an option? That made me laugh out loud. But didn't you and your brother get in trouble for peeing on the floor after that?

He never did and I never got caught whenever I tried, which wasn't often.

• Haha 1