pissy times with my pregnant friend

A public service definitely.  The more ladies realise that it is OK and natural to pee outside, the better.   I am also sure that you enjoyed both the experience of seeing your friend peeing and the opportunity to demonstrate that you pee outside in a natural situation.   I dare say you will not hesitate to do the same with her again in the future and now she has seen you peeing, you could instigate it without any concerns.

• Agree 2
On 7/4/2022 at 6:44 PM, weequeen said:

One of my best friends is pregnant and she overshares everything about it, and a lot of it has been how much she's had to pee. For example saying how she has to fill her bladder before ultrasounds and nearly bursts on the table, or how she has to wake up several times a night to pee and how sometimes she hardly makes it to the toilet. We also work together so during the day she will say to me "I need to pee so bad" and rush to the bathroom. We've also been on the phone and she will take a piss in the toilet while we're talking and I hear it to my delight. I've heard enough that when she pees, she pees a LOT.

Anyway, there was an exciting development recently. We were outside at a park hanging out, and friend who is a good seven months pregnant was hit with the overwhelming urge to pee and there was no bathroom in sight. Myself I had to pee but I'm skilled at holding so I wasn't at bursting levels yet, but my friend was very desperate, the whole squirming around and holding her crotch dance. I convinced her it would be best to squat and let it go where we were - there wasn't anyone else around, and if there did happen to be someone come up upon us then it would be fine since there weren't toilets to use anywhere. It was a nature trail at the park so there were plenty of trees etc to make us not be in the open. She was unsure but had to go badly, she was laughing and said how she was starting to leak. I said I how I had to pee too and would it make her feel better if I went at the same time. She said yes and then she lifted her dress and pulled her underwear to her knees - she wasn't really sure how to arrange herself since it was her first time peeing outside so I showed her how to angle herself. We squatted facing each other a few feet apart. I started peeing first and she looked at my pissing pussy and then it was like a damn burst and her pee came out in a thick strong stream, arcing a little from the pressure of it. I spread my lips some so I would aim a bit further, our forming puddles almost meeting. She moaned in relief at the release of her bladder. I finished first but I stayed squatting while she continued to pee, it went on and on, she really was bursting to go! The stream stayed strong but pee was also dripping off her labia lips. Eventually it slowed to a drizzle, then nothing.

She was a little embarrassed after and said something how she peed so much - she absolutely soaked the ground in front and under her. I said that's natural and I said I had to go a little bit more, since I can usually squirt out a bit more out of the tank after a good pee. There was gush I pushed out and she then tried and did the same which made her laugh. She then said she didn't have anything to wipe with and I said just shake off a bit and then pull her underwear back on, it'll dry and be fine. She did. 

We didn't have to pee anymore for the rest of the day but later that night she text me saying that it was fun and now she isn't afraid to be out and having to pee where there's no bathrooms! My duty is done haha.

This is a very hot story. It would be hard for me to think of one, and this one is real! I wonder how much your friend pissed when she wasn't pregnant. The baby squeezes the bladder a little and reduces its capacity. Usually pregnant women pee frequently. Since you both didn't have to pee by the end of the day, I guess you were in this park in the evening. How long can you go without peeing?

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2022 at 4:38 AM, radu said:

How long can you go without peeing?

It depends on what I've drank to fill up. Under normal circumstances when I'm only drinking water and not chugging it, I can go about 5-6 hours without peeing until I'm about to burst. But if I'm purposely drinking more or having lots of coffee or soda, I last about 3 hours before I'm desperate.

That's a heartwarming little tale, thank you for sharing! 

1 hour ago, weequeen said:

It depends on what I've drank to fill up. Under normal circumstances when I'm only drinking water and not chugging it, I can go about 5-6 hours without peeing until I'm about to burst. But if I'm purposely drinking more or having lots of coffee or soda, I last about 3 hours before I'm desperate.

Goddamn, I envy your capacity! 

Lots of love to you both

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, weequeen said:

Update: Had another incident with my friend last week. She was driving on the highway and she was hit with the "omg i have to pee NOW" feeling. Since the last peeing moment we had together she's been very open about peeing and needing to pee, as have I. If it had been my car we were driving I would have told her just to piss the seat, but i don't think she would have gone for that in her car. So I suggested we pull over and go outside -- there weren't too many people on the road. She did pull over and then went around on the other side of the car where I was. I opened my door and got out too as I kind of had to pee as well and it was still half an hour to our destination. She was struggling to pull her underwear down and said how she didn't think she could squat and get back up (now much more pregnant, like due next week pregnant), so I said she could just pull her underwear aside, spread her legs and piss standing. She seemed unsure but she did as I said, reaching under her dress and pulling her underwear to the side and immediately her piss started flowing. It came out at first as a straight stream but then began to run down her leg, which she was so desperate she didn't even care. Seeing her pee made my need to go even more and it was kind of turning me on, so I pulled my leggings and underwear down and did a squat and peed. My friend finished first and then just stood there watching me back my puddle in the grass. She reached into the glove compartment in her car for napkins and began wiping her leg and pussy, then offered some to me. I declined and just shook my ass a little to get rid of any drops then pulled my pants up. 

Once we got back in the car she was clearly relieved. We rode in silence for a few minutes but then she asked me, "do you often just pee random places like that? you seem comfortable with it!" I realized that would be the moment where I could be 100% honest and say it's a kink and love to piss anywhere and everywhere but... I decided to just be more casual about it, saying that only if I need to and couldn't get to a toilet. There was a terrifying moment where I thought she would react to even that but she said that was "cool" and how freeing that is and how I'm a "free spirit." Maybe if we keep peeing together I can open up about more of my pee habits.

Only downside to all of this is she's going give birth soon so... won't be pregnant anymore. However she plans to have other kids and also even more being pregnant she was more open about having to pee than the normal person. So maybe there will be other times to be had!

I hope you can eventually tell her honestly of your kink. 💜

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I wish you were around when I was pregnant! Particularly the 2nd time… I had such trouble with my hips towards the last month that I could barely walk, which made it terrifyingly tricky to get to the toilet in time! Pregnant ladies really should be given a hall pass to pee wherever the heck they stand!

For real! Freedom to piss anywhere they please! I would gladly help any pregnant person with their pees. Including wetting myself to make them feel not so alone, lol

8 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I hope you can eventually tell her honestly of your kink. 💜

we'll see! she knows I'm kind of 'anything goes' in other ways sexually, so it can lead into it...maybe one day!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/4/2022 at 12:44 PM, weequeen said:

One of my best friends is pregnant and she overshares everything about it, and a lot of it has been how much she's had to pee. For example saying how she has to fill her bladder before ultrasounds and nearly bursts on the table, or how she has to wake up several times a night to pee and how sometimes she hardly makes it to the toilet. We also work together so during the day she will say to me "I need to pee so bad" and rush to the bathroom. We've also been on the phone and she will take a piss in the toilet while we're talking and I hear it to my delight. I've heard enough that when she pees, she pees a LOT.

Anyway, there was an exciting development recently. We were outside at a park hanging out, and friend who is a good seven months pregnant was hit with the overwhelming urge to pee and there was no bathroom in sight. Myself I had to pee but I'm skilled at holding so I wasn't at bursting levels yet, but my friend was very desperate, the whole squirming around and holding her crotch dance. I convinced her it would be best to squat and let it go where we were - there wasn't anyone else around, and if there did happen to be someone come up upon us then it would be fine since there weren't toilets to use anywhere. It was a nature trail at the park so there were plenty of trees etc to make us not be in the open. She was unsure but had to go badly, she was laughing and said how she was starting to leak. I said I how I had to pee too and would it make her feel better if I went at the same time. She said yes and then she lifted her dress and pulled her underwear to her knees - she wasn't really sure how to arrange herself since it was her first time peeing outside so I showed her how to angle herself. We squatted facing each other a few feet apart. I started peeing first and she looked at my pissing pussy and then it was like a damn burst and her pee came out in a thick strong stream, arcing a little from the pressure of it. I spread my lips some so I would aim a bit further, our forming puddles almost meeting. She moaned in relief at the release of her bladder. I finished first but I stayed squatting while she continued to pee, it went on and on, she really was bursting to go! The stream stayed strong but pee was also dripping off her labia lips. Eventually it slowed to a drizzle, then nothing.

She was a little embarrassed after and said something how she peed so much - she absolutely soaked the ground in front and under her. I said that's natural and I said I had to go a little bit more, since I can usually squirt out a bit more out of the tank after a good pee. There was gush I pushed out and she then tried and did the same which made her laugh. She then said she didn't have anything to wipe with and I said just shake off a bit and then pull her underwear back on, it'll dry and be fine. She did. 

We didn't have to pee anymore for the rest of the day but later that night she text me saying that it was fun and now she isn't afraid to be out and having to pee where there's no bathrooms! My duty is done haha.

nice story, thanks for sharing! Maybe you should have a serious talk about the kink so can continue peeing together when shes not pregnant anymore? :) That sucks having to get out of bed several times a night to pee, She should try diapers. Ive been wearing and wetting diapers so i dont have to get up and pee. It feels good to wake up needing to pee and being able to go in a diaper and not have to get out of bed. Its really warm and feels good. She could also try naughty peeing off the side of the bed. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

You may have opened the door to realizing that she enjoys peeing outdoors/with another person for her. It could be a great opportunity to see if she's interested in peeing with you even when she's not capacity-limited by pregnancy. You could make sure to drink a lot before the next time you're together, then use your need to pee as excuse to pee outdoors in front of her again to see if she wants to join you. Even if she doesn't feel the need to pee along with you, maybe peeing in front of her so she can watch you would be some additional encouragement for her.

• Like 1

That was a wonderful situation where you were able to help out a friend and she detected that you were used to peeing outside, so there was no point in denying it.  The fact that you offered her a solution, the fact that you peed outside with her and that you admitted peeing outside when necessary means that she is at least aware that you are fine with outdoor peeing.   It definitely sounds like she was cool with that attitude and now that she has done it, she might find that she pees outside a few more times (with or without you) before she gives birth.  She didn't seem phased by it, although it sounds like she didn't really have much choice at that point.  

I would say that if you ever have the situation where peeing outside is a reasonable option, even after your friend has given birth, then I would go for it, knowing that she thinks of you already as a free spirit.   Just say something like "I really need to pee and you've seen me pee outside before, so are you OK if I quickly pee here rather than wasting time looking for a toilet?"   With any luck, she will say that it is fine and she may even join you.    

Also worthwhile would be when you see her next, just say that you hope she wasn't too embarrassed at having to pee outside last time you met and say that you think it is only natural and nobody should suffer discomfort just because they need to pee - especially when they are pregnant.    I'm sure once you mention something along the lines of anything to do with peeing outside, it would open up the discussion and you can say that actually it is quite convenient to pee outside and having done it a few times you found that it was also quite liberating and actually enjoyable.   You never know where that conversation may take you, but it certainly sounds like she would be accepting. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 12:44 PM, weequeen said:

Sounds like fun. Especially the full bladder ultrasound. How much water did she have to drink before her ultrasound?

On 1/19/2023 at 5:44 AM, Kylecantholdit said:

Sounds like fun. Especially the full bladder ultrasound. How much water did she have to drink before her ultrasound?

I’m not sure, but when i’ve had to do a ultrasound I had to drink around 30 ounces. But the thing is that you also have to start drink it all and then hold it for an hour. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, weequeen said:

I’m not sure, but when i’ve had to do a ultrasound I had to drink around 30 ounces. But the thing is that you also have to start drink it all and then hold it for an hour. 

That would be uncomfortable for a pregnant woman to hold.

• 3 months later...

This is so great and well written. How you opened up to her more every time and she came to like it. 🥰 It's so unbelievable there are grown up women who have never been peeing outdoors, even when they are not into pee play. I've been doing it since I was a young girl.

Maybe it will never be a sexual thing to your friend, but she seems to be excited, even admire you for it. Those are good preconditions. 🙂 I immediately imagined my pregnant self in the car on that second encounter. It even made me a little wet because I too would have soaked that seat so badly, and it's wonderful how you pissed through your panties on the floor and she just gave you a warm laugh. She's a true friend. Keep her curious. ☺️

• Love 3
  • 3 months later...