Tomorrow is going to be wet to say the least

22 minutes ago, Gazz said:

PART 2 

Wow... not only was today the best day of my life im now dating my best freind 

There is so much that has happend so i will only include the hottest and wettest bits for you 😉

Ok so i arrive at her house at 8AM (bursting for the toilet) i made sure not to pee and i let her know im outside. She greets me with a huge hug and we enter her home 

We lay next to eachother on her bed and she ask's if im ready to have some fun now this is where it gets wet 😉

I say im ready and that im bursting for the toilet and she grined at me tugging off my pants she then grabbed hold of my dick and said "i want your piss all over my bed" her words made my dick twitch uncontrollably and she started to seductively encourage me to piss the bed and so i did i started to let out all my piss on her white unprotected bed 

She smiled and bit her lip moving her body closer to me as i pissed she grapped my dick and pointed it at her crotch i was basicly pissing her white panty's it felt so good i couldn't help but let out groans of pleassure. 

As my piss ended i smile she smiles back and kisses me. I help take of her now ruined pantys and she gets on top of me still kissing i feel somthing warm on my dick she was pissing on it!!! I instantly got hard and she noticed breaking the kiss but still peeing on me she said "wow you realy like that" i nod to stunned to speak she stopped pissing on my dick we layed there in our combined puddles of piss looking into eachothers eye's when i say "when im ready where would you like me to pee next?" She grined and said "dont worry about that baby i have it all planned out 

Not long after that with the help of alot of water lol we both needed to pee again so i tell her that im ready to pee. She grabs my hand and leads my to her front room "i want us to make a huge mess in here. Then all i could hear were the loud moans of pleasure and hissing of pee splashing down on her grey carpet i was soon to join in but i was feeling ballsy i told her that i want to piss on her and her reaction was better then i could have hoped for as her loud piss came to an end she then got on her knees in the soggy piss puddle she made "im ready for my shower" she said seductively i grined and walked over to her pointing my dick at her face "please" she whisperd and with those words i let out huge spurt of piss all over her face she seemed to be lost in the pleasure because as i kept pissing on her she started to moan my name as she played with herself at 1 point she even opend her mouth and drank some of my pee! She then started to scream as she came all over her floor out of breath she whispered "that was the best orgasm of my life" we spent about 2 hours in her front room just making a huge mess pissing on her chair's carpet and table 

We were back in her bedroom when i asked if she could piss on my face as this is the 1st time i have ever experienced my kink and i wana get a taste for it all

She was more than happy to she told me to lay back and relax so i did she then got ontop of me her wet pussy just inches away from my face 

Then she said "here it comes baby" and with those words she started to piss on my face i was lost in extasy as she was pissing on me she told me to open my mouth and so i did i started to drink her piss and as i did this she seductively called me a good boy i couldn'thelp my self i started to mastebate right there as she pissed 

as she stopped pissing i asked if we could have sex and ofc she agreed so we spent the rest of the evening fucking 

Anyway just wana say cheers as if i did not find this place i would never have came to turms with this kink of mine and now i love that its in my life you all rock 💛

This is SUCH a hot story!! Love it, you two were made for each other!! Hope you share some pictures of the messes you make 💦 sounds like you guys pissed everywhere!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, durianfury said:

This is SUCH a hot story!! Love it, you two were made for each other!! Hope you share some pictures of the messes you make 💦 sounds like you guys pissed everywhere!

We were lost in the moment but next time we will get some pics to share and yes the house is a huge mess now as i write this im pissing in her bed lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
3 minutes ago, Soak_me_please said:

You have lived my absolute dream! Well done and thank you for the account it is utterly incredible and I’m really happy for both of you!🌊❤️

Thank you 💛💛 and if you like il tell you about the times to come 😉

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Gazz said:

PART 2 

Wow... not only was today the best day of my life im now dating my best freind 

There is so much that has happend so i will only include the hottest and wettest bits for you 😉

Ok so i arrive at her house at 8AM (bursting for the toilet) i made sure not to pee and i let her know im outside. She greets me with a huge hug and we enter her home 

We lay next to eachother on her bed and she ask's if im ready to have some fun now this is where it gets wet 😉

I say im ready and that im bursting for the toilet and she grined at me tugging off my pants she then grabbed hold of my dick and said "i want your piss all over my bed" her words made my dick twitch uncontrollably and she started to seductively encourage me to piss the bed and so i did i started to let out all my piss on her white unprotected bed 

She smiled and bit her lip moving her body closer to me as i pissed she grapped my dick and pointed it at her crotch i was basicly pissing her white panty's it felt so good i couldn't help but let out groans of pleassure. 

As my piss ended i smile she smiles back and kisses me. I help take of her now ruined pantys and she gets on top of me still kissing i feel somthing warm on my dick she was pissing on it!!! I instantly got hard and she noticed breaking the kiss but still peeing on me she said "wow you realy like that" i nod to stunned to speak she stopped pissing on my dick we layed there in our combined puddles of piss looking into eachothers eye's when i say "when im ready where would you like me to pee next?" She grined and said "dont worry about that baby i have it all planned out 

Not long after that with the help of alot of water lol we both needed to pee again so i tell her that im ready to pee. She grabs my hand and leads my to her front room "i want us to make a huge mess in here. Then all i could hear were the loud moans of pleasure and hissing of pee splashing down on her grey carpet i was soon to join in but i was feeling ballsy i told her that i want to piss on her and her reaction was better then i could have hoped for as her loud piss came to an end she then got on her knees in the soggy piss puddle she made "im ready for my shower" she said seductively i grined and walked over to her pointing my dick at her face "please" she whisperd and with those words i let out huge spurt of piss all over her face she seemed to be lost in the pleasure because as i kept pissing on her she started to moan my name as she played with herself at 1 point she even opend her mouth and drank some of my pee! She then started to scream as she came all over her floor out of breath she whispered "that was the best orgasm of my life" we spent about 2 hours in her front room just making a huge mess pissing on her chair's carpet and table 

We were back in her bedroom when i asked if she could piss on my face as this is the 1st time i have ever experienced my kink and i wana get a taste for it all

She was more than happy to she told me to lay back and relax so i did she then got ontop of me her wet pussy just inches away from my face 

Then she said "here it comes baby" and with those words she started to piss on my face i was lost in extasy as she was pissing on me she told me to open my mouth and so i did i started to drink her piss and as i did this she seductively called me a good boy i couldn'thelp my self i started to mastebate right there as she pissed 

as she stopped pissing i asked if we could have sex and ofc she agreed so we spent the rest of the evening fucking 

Anyway just wana say cheers as if i did not find this place i would never have came to turms with this kink of mine and now i love that its in my life you all rock 💛

Damn that was some erotic af piss play 

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Colormerose said:

omg this was such a fun and hot story. I love that this is how you found eachother. I hope you have a wonderful relationship with this!!! so sexy 

Thank you that meens alot to us 💛

1 hour ago, Colormerose said:

i completely understand this. I found my husband through a site online with our pee kink. we are going on 6 years together 4 years married. 🙂

Wow thats amazing i hope me and my girlfreind last alsong as you two