I Need Some Ideas

I need some ideas for new and interesting pee spots. I have peed almost everywhere in my house, in may car, in public (changing rooms, outdoors, in vacant aisles, parking lots, etc.), with my mom and other family members, at school, and at work. Who has some original ideas? If I try them, I will share my experiences with you! 

You should go to a public pool with a full bladder and when you go into the pool you do a elegant swim through the pool as you leave a pee trail behind. 

or you can go into a hardware or furniture store and go to the toilet area and use one of the toilets as if it’s a functional toilet. 

• Like 2

Public bathroom floors, public bathroom walls, public toilet seats, acupuncture cushions, while getting a massage, mail boxes, elevators, parking garages, lockers, swimming pool locker rooms, swimming pools, swimming pool room floors, beds, hotel floors, parking garage stairwells, dance club floors, under tables at bars, mop buckets in bathrooms at cafes, grocery store storage back rooms, fitting room mirrors, train seats, movie theatre, floor of a concert, in clothing at stores that you try on but don't buy. HAVE FUN!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I need some ideas for new and interesting pee spots. I have peed almost everywhere in my house, in may car, in public (changing rooms, outdoors, in vacant aisles, parking lots, etc.), with my mom and other family members, at school, and at work. Who has some original ideas? If I try them, I will share my experiences with you! 

Friend of mine likes to pee between her bed and the wall. She basically pisses at the wall and it runs down onto the carpet. It looks like a lot of fun. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

How about climbing up a tree, a roof o some sort of high structure and then pee from up there. If you manage to get on a roof you could also try to pee down a chimney!

Inside a mailbox (preferably your own) sounds like a fun idea.

Otherwise I'd say in (public) trashcans, at bus stops and/or on a bus seat, secretly in the car while you're with somebody or, and this is going to be a controversial one, somewhere inside a church or a cemetery.

On 7/2/2022 at 1:27 AM, peecurious94 said:

with my mom and other family members

Also, would you mind telling us a little bit more about this?

• Like 1

Thank you all for the suggestions! I have added a few new to the 'to-do' list and will provide updates as I try them 😉 

@Gotah if you look for the thread titled 'how to tell my mom about my fetish' there are lots of examples there 😉 Feel free to message me if you want more! 

On 7/2/2022 at 12:32 AM, sillyme said:

Public bathroom floors, public bathroom walls, public toilet seats, acupuncture cushions, while getting a massage, mail boxes, elevators, parking garages, lockers, swimming pool locker rooms, swimming pools, swimming pool room floors, beds, hotel floors, parking garage stairwells, dance club floors, under tables at bars, mop buckets in bathrooms at cafes, grocery store storage back rooms, fitting room mirrors, train seats, movie theatre, floor of a concert, in clothing at stores that you try on but don't buy. HAVE FUN!!!

I particularly love all of these suggestions as I have tried most of them and had a blast! I did want to address one of them that I have not tried that I have always dreamed of...while getting a massage. Are there masseuses that would be okay with peeing? Or would I need a friend or my husband or my mom to massage me?

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I particularly love all of these suggestions as I have tried most of them and had a blast! I did want to address one of them that I have not tried that I have always dreamed of...while getting a massage. Are there masseuses that would be okay with peeing? Or would I need a friend or my husband or my mom to massage me?

I'm not a licensed masseuse but I am good at it (so my SO says) and I would be more than okay with someone letting go during the massage!

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I would imagine you'd need friend, hubby or mom... then again I'm not a masseuse so can't say for sure... maybe one of the nude massage places might be ok with it... probably best to ask first though

• Love 1
9 hours ago, sillyme said:

I've peed multiple times while getting massages. I didn't ask if it was ok, I just let loose onto the table while having my back massaged. I also one time after she left for me to put my clothes on sat on the table and peed on it. I've also peed on the floor next to the massage table while she left for me to take my clothes off. 

I just got a massage and paid for an hour but she only gave me 45 minutes, so as a revenge after it was done I went into the bathroom there and peed on the floor. Public bathroom floors are not the naughtiest place to pee but for me how it would be so easy to pee in the toilet but deliberately being naughty by peeing on the floor of a public bathroom and leaving it there is so fun and makes me so horny!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
18 hours ago, sillyme said:

I've peed multiple times while getting massages. I didn't ask if it was ok, I just let loose onto the table while having my back massaged. I also one time after she left for me to put my clothes on sat on the table and peed on it. I've also peed on the floor next to the massage table while she left for me to take my clothes off. 

What was his or her reaction to you peeing unexpectedly? I know everyone will react differently, but I wonder if this sort of thing happens from time to time when people relax. Do you think I could write it off as "I was so relaxed, I had an accident?"  

• Like 1
On 7/12/2022 at 5:44 PM, peecurious94 said:

What was his or her reaction to you peeing unexpectedly? I know everyone will react differently, but I wonder if this sort of thing happens from time to time when people relax. Do you think I could write it off as "I was so relaxed, I had an accident?"  

All the times I peed on the massage table while getting a massage the women massaging me did not seem to notice. One time I came back to the same place and the same women massaging me said, "Last time you got it wet, I had to hire someone to clean and sanitize it, if you have to pee while I'm massaging you you have to go to the bathroom." One of the times I peed on the floor while she left for me to take my clothes off she looked at the puddle on the carpet and asked, "You pee pee?" I replied, "Yes." Then she replied, "Next time use the restroom." then I went into the restroom and peed on the floor. Another time I was peeing on the carpet of the massage room after another women left for me to take my clothes off, and she heard the sound of my pee hitting the carpet and she yelled at he, and I stopped and then she gave me the massage and while she was massaging me I explained that I peed on her floor to make myself horny.

• Like 1

I came up with more suggestions. Go into a fitting room at a clothing store, try on some clothes wet them and then put them back on the rack, go into a fitting room with a bunch of clothes on the floor pee on them spraying the whole pile of clothes then hang them back up, pee on a tanning bed, pee on the floor next to a tanning bed, pee in store closets, go into a storage room at a store and pee on some cardboard boxes, pee through mail slots into people's houses, when at a house party sneak into a bedroom and pee on the floor wall shelf and bed, pee in a bong, pee in a cup at a dance club and then leave it on a table, pee on a dance floor, pee on the wall of a dance club, pee in your seat at a bar, pee under a table at a restaurant, pee in someone else's garage, sneak into a school classroom and pee on the floor wall and school supplies, pee on someone else's shoes, pee one some clothes hanged up in a store. 

• Hot 1
On 7/1/2022 at 4:27 PM, peecurious94 said:

Use a urinal in a public men's room. Do it standing next to other guys who are also peeing in the urinals.

• Love 1